Beasts of Beyond
R&C BONFIRE [★] NÍL SÉ'N LÁ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: R&C BONFIRE [★] NÍL SÉ'N LÁ (/showthread.php?tid=11166)

R&C BONFIRE [★] NÍL SÉ'N LÁ - aine. - 01-31-2020

[align=center]
I'll come back when you call me
A giddy excitement bubbled in the petite vixen.  In recent moons, she'd attended Redvox's parties and the idea to throw an exciting event to introduce the Ravens and Crows to everyone had begun to burn in her mind.  Now she was the party thrower.  Only... Aine had not quite thought through the trouble with a bonfire involving fire.

She'd spent a great deal of time simply acquiring supplies for everything else.  Plush pillows and cushions to sit on once she cleared enough snow.  Chocolate bars and marshmallows for the obvious s'mores.  Both inside the main hall and outside in the cold.  The fireplace inside had already begun to roar due to the handiwork of the others.

Close to the frozen lake, she'd begun dutifully assembling her kindling.  The snow crunched beneath her paws as hazel hues flickered.  Realizing.  She didn't want a fire.  Fires were scary.  Her mouth began to dry.  Uncomfortably, she lingered by the gathered logs and shuffled her paws.

In the end, she dragged Ikaia to the mass of gathered wood and insisted he and someone else handle the fire.  Dutifully, she begun clearing out snow instead, so she could put down quilts and blankets and the pillows and cushions.  She grinned.  She even left a number of card games close to the seats, just in case.  When she could hear the fierce crackling of burning wood, she swallowed back the lump in her throat and bounced up to the stone bridge so she could greet any arrivals.

This would be fun.
— aine | the pitt | commodore of the crows | fae druid —

Re: R&C BONFIRE [★] NÍL SÉ'N LÁ - redvox. - 02-01-2020

REDVOX "VINNY" ABRAMO - cis male - goat-bat hybrid - harbinger
[Image: pEeXKGc.png]
Having Aine on the border – well, near the border, at least – on behalf of someone other than the Pitt was... weird. But not unpleasant, because she had just been so excited. She'd been so excited to invite him and the rest of the Halls to this little get together, and Vinny was honestly just so glad to see her happy. It had been a bit of a hassle, going all the way from the lush and snowy territory of the Halls to here, but he didn't mind that much. He was shivering a little bit from the chill that was reaching into his bones, but otherwise he seemed happy, a scarf wrapped around his slim neck as he slowly moved up to the stone bridge that looked warm and inviting. It looked even more inviting with an excited little Aime standing upon it, and he sped up his steps a little, the claws of his wings giving a loud clack against the stones making up the bridge. He stopped once he was a couple of steps away, sitting back on his hooves and taking his weight off of his large wings. Looking down at Aine, he tilted his head to one side, amusement slipping into his tone, "Hey, Aine. You look pretty damn excited f'this whole thing. I trust that y'worked hard on this whole thing? Cause if so, I know we're all gonna 'ave a lot of fun." He was excited to see what Aine had decided to set up for them all, and was honestly pretty surprised that Aine had started a bonfire all on her own. Of course, unbeknownst to him, it wasn't exactly all on her own.

Re: R&C BONFIRE [★] NÍL SÉ'N LÁ - OCTANE. - 02-09-2020

Octane had a couple reasons to show up. He even got the sand out of his metal legs for this! The sand got in between his legs and his sockets sometimes, and he didn't want them messing with his performance. His desire to go faster, faster, faster couldn't be impeded by his legs getting sand or the cheetah's lack of stamina. Octane wanted to run forever and keep going.
Interactions with the other groups meant learning about them, and learning about them meant opportunities to find Caustic.
Fire didn't bother Octane. Fire was excitement and danger, it accented an adrenaline rush and gave heat against the shin. The ring of fire in Octane's Gauntlet, his special place in King's Canyon had chance of good loot. Gold Mozambique, purple backpack, purple shield... good times. He ran the thing in twenty seconds, and didn't get the chance to improve his time.
"Eyyyyy Amigos, nice bonfire!" He would have made a rock-star symbol with his hand, but settled for reaching uncomfortably to run a paw over his mohawk. "Where's everyone from? I'm Octane of the Typhoon!"
© LEXASPERATED

Re: R&C BONFIRE [★] NÍL SÉ'N LÁ - ROXANNE R. - 02-10-2020

[glow=white,1,400]I LOVE YOU, CANNIBAL QUEEN !。+゚.[/glow]
The jaguar wasn't far behind Octane, she had flown most of the way or some of it anyways, she knew that Roan's wings were getting bigger so she was trying to help him just a bit. A nudge if you will. Her eyes would look upon all the faces that were currently there, her whiskers twitched, a smile on her maw. A bonfire. She wasn't sure if she ever attended one but the sight of the fire lapping eagerly at the air made her stomach churn, she wasn't sure why but a part of her wanted to touch the flames but she logistically knew that she would get burnt if she did something as stupid as that. She would take a few steps forward with both her curved ears perking forward would she introduce herself to the small crowd there "Hello there, I'm Roxanne Roux. I'm also from the Typhoon," She was certain that her son wasn't far from giving his own introduction, bee whiskers twitched for a moment before she would take a seat curling her tail neatly over her forepaws.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: R&C BONFIRE [★] NÍL SÉ'N LÁ - fulzanin - 02-12-2020

I GET MY WAY THROUGH GENOCIDE CAUSE FREAKS LIKE YOU JUST WASTE MY TIME
ASLISK - wyvern - powers - halls of hiraeth - regent - hot shot
This was the event? Aslisk was surprised that it looked as nice as it did. Usually whenever she had seen children throw together an event it had been messy. Scraps covered the floor alongside fishbones and the event was usually forgotten about during construction in favor of sitting on the ceiling and screaming. The wyvern landed rather heavily, flaming tail almost smacking into the ground as she did so. Aslisk barely managed to restrain the limb from doing so. One fire was enough, her red gaze turning to eye the flames of question. It was nice. Not a giant, raging fire for certain - but with that same certainty Aslisk could assure someone likely would get pretty badly burned. Hearing introductions sound, her scarred face briefly turned. "It's a nice bonfire. Well done." Her words were far softer than normal, lacking the usual bite of malice that seeped from jagged teeth. "I'm Aslisk, from the Halls." She didn't think she'd ever get used to that second half of the statement, but she sure would try for the sake of not seeming horrifically odd. Her webbed ears flicked, attention turning towards the other activities spread around the fire. "I see cards. Are we playing card games around the fire?" Aslisk inquired, her red gaze lowering to the one that was greeting the arrivals.

TAGS 11/19/19:

Re: R&C BONFIRE [★] NÍL SÉ'N LÁ - ikaia - 02-12-2020

[table][tr][td][div style="width: 150px; height: 250px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/c9/ff/0bc9ff111346b3635932162526e566c2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50%; border: 1px white solid;"]
THE SHAPESHIFTER
IKAIA KALAWAI'A
ONCILLA
[/td][td]
Starting the fire had been fun.  Ikaia hadn't minded taking over fanning the flames to life.  Not when the boy could feel the sense of unease Aine always seemed to have around the very idea of an open flame.  While she finished the outdoors preparations, he gleefully double-checked everything inside as well before joining her by the bridge, thrilled to see the first guests arriving.

"Aloha! Welcome!"

"'m Ikaia! 'm from the Typhoon too, but here I'm a Commodore like Aine." He was glad everyone was so friendly so far, quickly introducing themselves and looking forward to having fun.  "It's nice to meet you all."

The oncilla's head swiveled towards Aslisk, eyes bright as she spoke.  "That's right.  We have lots of cards, so we can play a few different games."
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: R&C BONFIRE [★] NÍL SÉ'N LÁ - aine. - 02-13-2020

[align=center]
I'll come back when you call me
She spotted Redvox well before he reached her, rocking on her paws with an increased fervor.  Inviting the Halls had been the highlight of their trip around, if only because she felt familiar with them and incredibly fond of their Harbinger.  "Salut, Mr. Vinny!" She was glad he brought a scarf.  Hopefully he was not too cold.

"'m glad you could come an'--" before she could voice the buzzing thoughts she was suddenly keeping up with not one, but two, no three more faces.  Aslisk, at least, familiar to her.  Her paws began kneading into the ground a little more nervously, mouth opening before another voice rose up from the opposite direction.  Her pirate in shining armor.  She didn't know how Ikaia could talk without fear to so many faces at once.

She bobbed her head more shyly, offering Aslisk her own nod of affirmation over the card games.  She enjoyed playing simple card games with her father, so she hoped everyone had fun together in the same way.

"'m... Aine Ní Broin," she offered more softly to the unfamiliar faces. "an' 'm the Commodore of the Crows 'ere... But I... I am also from the Pitt." Ikaia, she knew, didn't care.  Nor did Redvox or Aslisk, but not all the pirates were Ikaia and she felt her ears flick back as her golden hues darted back to the stacks of cards and the fire.  No.  Maybe she shouldn't focus on the fire.

"If... If anyone wants to make s'mores, we set out... All the ingredients.  'an there's extra inside the castle too.  Don'... Don' hesitant to go inside if you... Start to get too cold either.  The dining hall is warm."
— aine | the pitt | commodore of the crows | fae druid —