Beasts of Beyond
TO THE GRIND •• weekly tasks + ooc prompts - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: TO THE GRIND •• weekly tasks + ooc prompts (/showthread.php?tid=11154)

TO THE GRIND •• weekly tasks + ooc prompts - Kydobi - 01-30-2020

[align=center]
STILL THOSE VOICES ARE CALLING FROM FAR AWAY -
tags-powers

[OOC: stole this idea from tanglewood hehe

Feel free to ask for a IC prompt and/or a OOC prompt as well!

These will apply till 2/7/19!]

Considering the recent evens and changes, Kydobi had given the Pittians a week or two to adjust. But now it was time to get back onto it. There was no more time to waste.

The last couple of weeks had racked up chores and responsibilities that Kydobi couldn’t ignore anymore.

Food was no longer as plentiful as before and despite the recent battle... there was still trouble on the horizon. And Kydobi refused to let the Pitt be caught off guard anymore.

“Pittians! Gather for your weekly tasks. All ages will happily be welcome.”, he curled his tail, “need all the help we can get.”

[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: TO THE GRIND •• weekly tasks + ooc prompts - trojan g. - 01-30-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 60%;text-align: justify;font-size: 10pt;"]Sweeney could say, without a shadow of a doubt in her mind, that at this point in time she wasn't the most fond of Kydobi. He was one of her father's friends it seemed, yes, but he had also let her other father be killed, was spouting out mean things about the fox right in front of her, and she hadn't liked it. But the thought of a task to do to keep her busy was something that she couldn't help but be interested in, so, here she was, coming through and sitting down, ears pricked for a moment as she forgot about her anger towards the adult, before the ears flattened against her head and she would finally speak. "I want one..." She'd drift off, waiting.

Re: TO THE GRIND •• weekly tasks + ooc prompts - aine. - 01-30-2020

[align=center]
I'll come back when you call me
Tasks?  Like jobs?  The petite vixen blinked owlishly.  This sounded slightly familiar.  Rounded with fascination, hazel hues quickly fixated on Kydobi.  Little paws quickly stumbled over, a bright, albeit somewhat shy, smile forming on Aine's face.  "I wanna task."

[ hit me with a prompt too! c: ]
— aine | the pitt | commodore of the crows | fae druid —

Re: TO THE GRIND •• weekly tasks + ooc prompts - fulzanin - 01-31-2020

decisions to decisions are made and not bought
The cicada, as much as he followed other's around, was no excuse to the summoning of the weekly task prompt. His buzzing ceased as Astiar approached, taking a seat. "GREETING SMALL NO FOOD HIVE," he screeched through the mind, a sharp and jagged buzzing of his wings accompanying the words. He could grasp tasks.. sometimes. It was debatable of how, really. It was another layer of mystery to the massive dragon.

//ooc prompt too, pls!

control yourself and take only what you need from it

TAGS 9/4/19:

Re: TO THE GRIND •• weekly tasks + ooc prompts - Kydobi - 01-31-2020

[align=center]
tags-powers

[OOC:

PROMPTS

- Aine, goes to visit her garden but finds a section infested with snails and caterpillars that ruining her crops. She is conflicted on how to remove them if she decides to at all

- Astiar, comes across something that evokes some form of major emotion or reaction that he is capable of and he wants to show others but can’t really communicate what, where, or how. ]

Quickly a couple of face would appear. Naturally he would avoid eye contact with Sweeney when she first showed up. The children knew he had taken part in the murdering of their father and he wasn’t quite sure how to address that situation yet.

”Sweeney, I want you to get your sisters together and tidy up the camp. Make it look cleaner.”, he hoped she would oblige. As for her other sisters he couldn’t gauge.

His eyes would shift to Aine with a smile, “Hello Aine! Uh, I’d like you to perhaps... hold a little session of herbal training? Just share what you know with others and whatever tips you have.” It was important for everyone to have some type of basic medical knowledge.

He looked at Astiar and smiled, “Hello Astiar. Would you like a task?”

[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: TO THE GRIND •• weekly tasks + ooc prompts - gael - 01-31-2020

[align=center]
GAEL Ó BROIN
A task session -- good.  The vulpine flicked his ears as he slipped into the crowd, eyes warming as they settled on Aine.  Gael made careful note to attend her session.

Directing his attention to Kydobi, the faerie offered a simple nod in request for whatever task the jaguar deemed necessary.

// would like a prompt as well
"ISN'T IT LOVELY?" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / pittian / lamby

Re: TO THE GRIND •• weekly tasks + ooc prompts - CAUSTIC. - 02-01-2020

// i'd like an occ and ic prompt please!

Re: TO THE GRIND •• weekly tasks + ooc prompts - Kydobi - 02-08-2020

[align=center]
tags-powers

[OOC:

PROMPTS

-Gael

]

He wasn’t surprised to see Gael show, the man was ever present. Kydobi looked at Gael, pausing before speaking.

He paused for a little longer when Caustic showed up. This would be a chance for one of the most trustworthy Pittians to get to know one of the newer assets.

“Both of you check the borders, refresh the scent... oh! Also gather a party to accompany”

[sub][W]isker[/sub]