Beasts of Beyond
What's Wrong With Him? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: What's Wrong With Him? (/showthread.php?tid=11150)

What's Wrong With Him? - Rizumai - 01-29-2020

[span style="text-shadow:1.5px 1.5px #087F6A;"]Sterling[/span]
vName: Sterling
vGender: Male
vAge: 7
vBreed: Canadian Lynx
vAppearance: Sterling will appear with a thick coat of brownish fur with lots of light grey and white peaking through. The fur on his ears come out fine black pointed tips, tufts reaching a an extra inch or so beyond the ear itself. The areas around his cheeks and under his jaw are lined with some longer and thicker fur, almost resembling a beard of sorts. His eyes are a simple light tan in color with dark pink fleshy bits also known as his nose and tongue. At a glance, one would be able to tell that something was a bit off about this feline. A scar trails down his left shoulder from a rather straightforward slice wound; long healed but the fur still refuses to grow in properly around it. He can always be found with his bucket in his possession; a metal bucket with a wire handle. This bucket is often carried around in his maw, though occasionally graces the top of his head as a hat.
vPersonality: To put it in simple terms. Mad. This feline has been through some strange occurrence in his life that has caused him to lose most sense of the world around him. Often times he is jolly and friendly, if a little skittish. He can be found talking to either himself or something unseen by anyone but him, with or without others around. His speech pattern can be erratic and his stance on concepts and ideas presented to him may often be outlandish.
vMutations: None to speak of.
vHabits: Sterling likes to dig around, mumbling to himself all the while searching for this that and the other thing. He likes to keep trinkets that he finds within his bucket until he loses them or gives them away. Sterling also has a habit of breaking out into song, using that bucket of his as a make shift drum, patting and tapping on it to create what he claims to be wonderful sounds. These sounds really are just claws or pads tapping on hallow metal in a more or less non-melodic pattern.
vScent: He often has an earthy scent about him.

Re: What's Wrong With Him? - spacexual - 01-30-2020

[span style="text-shadow:1.5px 1.5px #087F6A;"]Sterling[/span]
Testing how wide I want my text to be for this profile. I need to type alot for me to be able to properly gauge this and I want it to be actual words and not just gibberish. I need to type many more likes in order to figure this shit out. Jesus christ things are going crazy around here. Filling in more space because I need to see how tall I need this to be fr.

I'll be writing stuff for him tomorrow. Sorry for the shell existing with no egg inside.
testing this rn shhhhhh

Code:
[align=center][size=24][b][color=#7F081D][span style="text-shadow:1.5px 1.5px #087F6A;"]Sterling[/span][/color][/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][div style="max-width:770px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/30/85/18/308518b9d2f5041e46686cf8fb345214--lightbulbs-explosions.jpg);min-height: 750px;background-position:right;margin-left: 50px;margin-right: 50px;text-align: justify;border: 10px #087F6A inset;padding-left: 24%;padding-right: 20px;padding-top: 35px;overflow: auto;"][div style="max-width:530px;background: white;border: 10px maroon ridge;border-radius: 5%;padding: 15px;height:650px;overflow: auto;"][color=black]Testing how wide I want my text to be for this profile. I need to type alot for me to be able to properly gauge this and I want it to be actual words and not just gibberish. I need to type many more likes in order to figure this shit out. Jesus christ things are going crazy around here. Filling in more space because I need to see how tall I need this to be fr.

I'll be writing stuff for him tomorrow. Sorry for the shell existing with no egg inside.[/color][/div][/div][/align]