Beasts of Beyond
APPLE JUICE AND PEACH / o, m&g + official return - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: APPLE JUICE AND PEACH / o, m&g + official return (/showthread.php?tid=11136)

APPLE JUICE AND PEACH / o, m&g + official return - MERGED - 01-27-2020

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana"]Poet had left tanglewood very suddenly after a very messy familial incident. did he regret it? not really. it meant him and his brother was safe, and boy had he missed his brother- who he had recently found out had changed his name. he was slowly getting used to it, but it was difficult to do that after years of calling him one thing, and suddenly having to switch.

He had settled near his brother's home, just in case he needed an escape, and had taken his advice. host a meet and greet. "uh.. hello? i'd like to host a meet and greet, if anyone would like to participate?"

short and shitty but i wanted to get this ~done~, maybe wait for [member=6838]stilly.[/member] to post <3

Re: APPLE JUICE AND PEACH / o, m&g + official return - wormwood. - 01-27-2020

[table][tr][td]
AURUM
DO NO HARM BUT TAKE NO SHIT !
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Aurum had... mixed feelings, about his brother being back. Poet claimed that he was back because he wanted to be a better brother, and he had missed this place, but did the proxy believe him? Not a fucking chance. He wasn't about to just let the other waltz back into his life and say a couple of pretty words to get out of the shit he did in the past. Still, this didn't mean that Aurum was just going to leave him out to dry. He wasn't sure if it was because Poet was his brother, or because he was just too softhearted in general, but the lion knew he had to be around to watch over the other when he did this. Upon hearing Poet's voice from outside his home, Aurum had reluctantly gotten up from his resting position, heading outside and down to beside where his brother was. He glanced at Poet for a moment, seemingly trying to figure out what to say, before he just shook his head, instead facing his words outwards, "I'm pretty sure the grand majority of you know who I am. This is my little brother." It was simple, and probably a little bit more cold than anyone in Tanglewood was used to from the male.
I'M GONNA WIN┆PROUD. WARM. PROTECTIVE. ━

Re: APPLE JUICE AND PEACH / o, m&g + official return - trojan g. - 01-27-2020

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: Times New Roman;font-size:10pt;text-align:justify;"]It had been a long time since Moth had thought about Poetking. Their friendship that they had developed before the other had left had lead to Aurum and herself getting close and developing a sibling-like relationship. His leaving had caused them only to get closer, and although at the time that wasn't how Moth had thought she and Aurum would become siblings, she was glad it had happened. She wasn't glad, however, about how Poet was suddenly here, hosting a meet and greet, after just leaving without a word the last time. He hadn't said goodbye to her, after the time they had been spending and growing a bond - one that was now shattered completely, but a bond nonetheless - and the female was angry.

Poet hadn't known about the feelings Moth had towards him at that time. She didn't think anyone did but Aurum at this point, as they had talked a small bit about it, though no words were ever spoken where she had outright admitted it she didn't think, but Aurum was smart... he probably knew. She no longer felt that way towards Poet, Selby was her everything, and she wouldn't change that for the world, but the sound of Poet's voice made memories rush back to her, a small initial glimpse of excitement rushing through her before the confusion and anger settled in, and her ears pinned as the small pregnant feline came over, sitting next to Aurum, listening to his words, noting that he didn't seem too excited either by the way his voice sounded. Was this a surprise to him too?

"I think most of you know me as well, though for those that don't, I'm Moth..." She would finally speak, the words she wished to speak she kept quiet, they were not something meant for the open, rather something she'd have to have a private discussion about.

Re: APPLE JUICE AND PEACH / o, m&g + official return - selby roux ! - 01-27-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Selby had met Poetking only briefly, and thus felt, in some small way, that he had no right to have a hard opinion on him one way or the other.

Still, he had heard about what he had done. He murdered his mother and then ran away. Or so the story went. He tried not to put much faith in gossip, and to ask Aurum about it would be in poor taste. So, mostly, he forgot about it all. The information seemed irrelevant, and there were more important things going on at the time.

But he also saw the way Poet’s leaving had effected his tribe mates, namely Aurum and Moth. And he couldn’t help but feel that perhaps a little more notice would have been welcome. Still, it was hardly his business.

Spotting Moth, he quickly hurried over. He was not busy, and time with his girlfriend was always welcome. Selby rested his head on hers for the briefest of moments, murmured an affectionate greeting, and took a seat next to her.

“If you don’t know me, my name is Selby. A pleasure to meet any new people,” he said, scanning the gathered crowd. He already knew Aurum and Poet, so he supposed he wasn’t doing too badly as far as knowing people went.

Re: APPLE JUICE AND PEACH / o, m&g + official return - toboggan - 01-28-2020

All that remained of that hapless bitch was a cold body and signs of a struggle. The mother of Wormwood (now Aurum) and Poetking, she had been - couldn't have been that good of a mother if her death was dished out by one of her own children, though. Did the canine hate Poetking for doing it? No, not really. Judith brought nothing but enmity with her into Tanglewood, so her death came as more of a relief than shock. If anything, he shunned the younger lion only for refusing to stick around and clean up his own mess, yet that was all. Nevertheless, there were others in the tribe that had their reasons to harbour contempt towards Poetking, and while Leroy would not pry, he would make note of those that resented the tribe's freshest face.

The leader shoots the two siblings respective nods whilst he makes the scene, parking himself a good distance away from Moth and Selby. "I'm Leroy," the canine introduces simply, "and I run the place." With that, his gaze fixates on Aurum's brother. Regardless of how appalling his victim was, the large feline was, and always will be, a killer. He'd fled the territory before being able to prove the homicide as an act of self-defense, and nothing could be done about it anymore. However, the wolfhound had to respect the murderer for being dumb enough to come back. Took balls to do that, for sure. Hence, under his jurisdiction, Poetking had another chance. From now on, the only lives he'll be taking are the ones lived by Pittians.

Re: APPLE JUICE AND PEACH / o, m&g + official return - Felibri - 01-29-2020

[Image: oUS2cj8.jpg]

[align=center]
Virgil was rather taken aback that she knew absolutely nobody here except for Aurum. Every single one of them was a new face. It reminded her of her inexperience and inferiority. She wasn't socially anxious by any means, but it did feel like a punch to the gut after she was feeling like she got the hang of living in Tanglewood. She studied each face carefully and committed their names to heart. Though she wasn't exactly intelligent, she had a good memory. The lion, Aurum's brother, was a returning member but somehow his return didn't seem to be a joyful one. Virgil remembered when one of her littermates, Togo, had gotten lost during a hunt. When they found her, there were greetings and wagging tails all around. This was absent and even the cheerful Aurum seemed to be dull.

The other thing that caught her attention was Leroy, who introduced himself as leader. Her rounded ears pricked up with interest, having not seen him around before. The idea of being led by males still left a bad taste in her mouth, but she held her tongue for now. "I'm Virgil. I'm new." Not the newest, because they had one or two joiners after her, but she was the youngest in terms of residence here.

Re: APPLE JUICE AND PEACH / o, m&g + official return - fulzanin - 01-29-2020

WE'LL MAKE A WAY WHERE YOU CAN FIND YOUR PLACE
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Perhaps if Feza hadn't heard Aurum's cold, desensitized voice before, she would've been a little more surprised at the other's tone. More so, she was used to hearing anger, even if the tone hadn't come her way in a while. Not since they'd had their talk, where she got the rest of her fears out of her system and gone so she could put all the bad things behind them. Were they friends now? She had called the lion a friend a few times before, but those initial times had been met with anger. She had not been his friend then. Maybe she was now. Feza somewhat hoped that she was. The other lion? She didn't recognize him. He looked similar in a way to Aurum, just not fully. She could tell if she squinted really hard and let her mind shift a few degrees to the right. Where Aurum was a saturated sunset, Poet was more of a foggy morning to her. Not as bright, not as vibrant. But similar, similar enough for recognition to somewhat click in her mind. Her assumption was right - the Proxy said that the other was his brother. What had been done to earn the larger lion's fury? Or, at least, a colder tone? Those questions didn't matter, for she still had to greet herself. "I'm Feza! I'm a, I'm the guardsman. Only one now. We might've met, we might've met before, if you've lived here before. I just can't remember. It's, it's real nice to meet you." The vibrant snow leopard rambled. She smiled, wings shifting to a more comfortable position along her back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
THE EMPTY CHAIRS WILL BE RESERVED FOR OUR PITY