Beasts of Beyond
catchy christmas songs ⸺ dump 'n stuff - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: catchy christmas songs ⸺ dump 'n stuff (/showthread.php?tid=111)

Pages: 1 2

catchy christmas songs ⸺ dump 'n stuff - tinsel - 03-16-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 8pt;"]
dump, storage, trash, memeland - all the same. track here, post here, do whatever, doesn't really matter to be tbh.

Re: catchy christmas songs ⸺ dump 'n stuff - Beatles. - 03-16-2018

slides the fuck in here

hey, christmas called
it says that it's the middle of march

Re: catchy christmas songs ⸺ dump 'n stuff - tinsel - 05-10-2018

don't be a THOT u THOT

also i
kinda wanna get into human rp over here?
idkidk bb's still my main place but like
when it's slow and i've got muse i need places to go
plus like i,,,,,,,,, have character ideas and nowhere to put them?

idears:
i think i might bring this noodle in tho:

Re: catchy christmas songs ⸺ dump 'n stuff - Beatles. - 05-11-2018

Spotted :eyes:
tinsel 07:47:00 AM Unknown Action

Also I see u postin binch
I’m so excited

Re: catchy christmas songs ⸺ dump 'n stuff - tinsel - 05-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; line-height: 20px;"]
wow what a stalking thot smh
ngl i wanna post more but i- don't know what to post

Re: catchy christmas songs ⸺ dump 'n stuff - tinsel - 05-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; line-height: 20px;"]
i don't know why, but i've suddenly fallen madly in love with the name virginia pope and the nickname ginny and she's just like,,, tall and blonde and clumsy and giggly and she's got a southern accent and lots of freckles and glasses covered in fingerprints and these really green eyes and she burns everything she cooks and probably can't be trusted to live on her own but she's just trying really hard and all she wants to do in life is make people feel better but she's super afraid of confrontation and she's got twelve cat's that all have people names and like she's all about that mom jean life and and and
and i need her to be real omfg i thought her up in physics today and i'm just so excited for her i need to find a place where this pure noodle can live in harmony

Re: catchy christmas songs ⸺ dump 'n stuff - Beatles. - 05-24-2018

mOM
can she adopt me too

well uh
it'll have to be griffingate my dude bc she'd prob die in blackfall
unless you're all about that unofficial group life but idk if there's any

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; line-height: 20px;"]i think i'm gonna have to save her for an unofficial group but like she's my bean and i love her and she's so pure

- probably from texas, but she wasn't really raised there? she just got her accent from her parents.
- cats are named: bill, bob, jim, steve, jack, willy, tony, peter, charlie, tina, linda, luis, and pepe. they're all fat and just overall annoying but they're her babies and she loves them a lot.
- don't trust her around fire. things will inevitably get burnt.
- she was probably hella fucking sick as a kid? and she definitely has a lot of allergies and she's got the sniffles 5/7 days a week. but she does her best?
- gets excited a lot, tends to accidentally talk louder than intended, giggles a lot
- intense insomniac, lives on coffee and tea. when she does sleep, it tends to be somewhere inconvenient. at a table, in the middle of the woods, in her parked car, etc.
- she lives that sweaters-over-button down blouses live. her style is very a la kara danvers. smart, kinda nerdy, very sweet anr practical.
- can't dance. at all. it's just awkward movements of her limbs that you've got to laugh at because it's so fucking bad.
- also can't sing. she can probably play a really obscure instrument, like the triangle.
- doesn't curse, but says weird things in place of curses, taught that these were bad words and apologizes for them. "shish kebabs!" "jeepers!" "ah, shucks!"
- go to karaoke song is "i like big butts". moderately good at her routine, she's done it for so many years.
- has an inhuman tolerance to spicy food.
- totally believes that dreams have meanings and believes in horoscopes.

Re: catchy christmas songs ⸺ dump 'n stuff - Beatles. - 05-24-2018

I LOVE HER SJSJDHJFEWBG

she reminds me of my mom's friend im cryin

give me headcanons about this woman
they'll probably fit rlly well with ginny okay