Beasts of Beyond
BONJOUR JE M'APELLE ☆ o, mass m&g/event - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BONJOUR JE M'APELLE ☆ o, mass m&g/event (/showthread.php?tid=11074)

BONJOUR JE M'APELLE ☆ o, mass m&g/event - redvox. - 01-17-2020

REDVOX "VINNY" ABRAMO - cis male - goat-bat hybrid - harbinger
[Image: pEeXKGc.png]
It was the fifth day of the festival, and of course, this day was dedicated to none other than Bertille. The main light goddess, and the goddess that Redvox personally found himself following, Bertille was known for being a kind and wise god of light and generosity, and was the whole reason that the Halls even existed now. Coming up with just one event that would be able to truly show off the full scope of her power and range was impossible, so Redvox had decided that today would be something simple. Something that Bertille would approve of, and would let everyone get to know each other. After all, they had at least the Elysites here, and hopefully the Pittians as well. He was hoping that tensions would gradually be dying down, and hopefully having everyone meet each other would make it so that things could be nice and amicable, like the world that Bertille had always imagined and attempted to create. Just the thought was enough to make Vinny smile slightly, and he found himself swiftly moving to make preparations.

Thankfully for him, there weren't too many preparations that needed to be made for a large mass meet and greet between the three groups present. After all, all they really needed was a big wide area where everyone could be comfortable. So, he had set up this area in front of the town hall, putting the large pile of fresh kill that they had in the center of the area, so that if anyone wanted to eat, they could. Finally, he pushed the shrine of Bertille off in front of the town hall. It was the shrine he often went to pray too, and another one where he found that he loved the carving. Although simplistic, the carving depicted a pink fairy armadillo, curled protectively around a planet. It was beautiful, and Vin gave it a large grin before he turned around, calling out, "Everyone 'ere for the festival... welcome to th'fifth 'n' final day! Today, we will be honorin' one of th'most important goddesses in th'Halls, Bertille. She's the main goddess of light and generosity, and in honor of 'er, I decided that we'll 'ave one big meet 'n' greet with everybody 'ere f'the event. You'll introduce yourself, and tell one interestin' fact about yourself! And then y'can take some food, if you're hungry. It might be a pretty plain event, but I think that Bertille would like it, y'know?" He doubted any of them really would know, but he found he didn't care that much. As long as they had a good final day.

Re: BONJOUR JE M'APELLE ☆ o, mass m&g/event - fulzanin - 01-21-2020

I GET MY WAY THROUGH GENOCIDE CAUSE FREAKS LIKE YOU JUST WASTE MY TIME
ASLISK - wyvern - powers - halls of hiraeth - regent - hot shot
A stranger to this world didn't quite grasp the concept of meet and greet's. The premise was in the name. It's true concept didn't make sense to Aslisk. A designated session to meet someone, talk to someone? It was almost like the meetings she used to attend back home. But, instead of this being about cloud laws and volcanic activity and idiot featherbrains, this was about names and other lackluster things. Probably. Aslisk couldn't remember if she had attended one of these before. Maybe something else would happen, something that would make trudging over in her normal burned body more worthwhile. Her purple scales were beginning to heal and the ugly burns that covered her body were beginning to almost become passable for walking through an incredibly angry thorn bush.

This is stupid, those were the exact words that the wyvern wanted to spit out. An entire festival dedicated to gods that she didn't really care about, and this was a stupid event pertaining to such. Huffing the wyvern snagged a piece of prey to chew down on, easing up the ever boiling fury that rested just beneath her scales that awaited to lash out on a moment's notice. "I guess since I'm the first to show up, I'll go ahead and go," Aslisk huffed around the mouthful of food that she was gulping down. Her head raised up a little more before speaking. "I'm Aslisk, and I guess the most interesting fact about me is that I'm married and have two kids." How dreadfully she missed them. Her family, her real family, her real home. She hoped they were doing alright. Aslisk wasn't quite sure why she'd chosen such as her fact. Perhaps to establish that she was not entirely beyond reason because she was married? She didn't have a solid answer. Saying 'I don't worship any of your stupid gods' would probably be rude, 'I apparently can speak 4 different languages' wouldn't be valuable since three of those languages were voided here, and 'I was created to kill people' just didn't seem like the right thing to say. Being married and having kids was a boring fact, but likely better than any of the other facts that the wyvern would have chosen. Aslisk lowered her head back down to the food she had grabbed, chewing on the rest of it so that she could be finished eating. Actually listening to what other's had to say about themselves could be.. not fun, but would probably save her from being bored.

TAGS 11/19/19: