Beasts of Beyond
TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open (/showthread.php?tid=11029)

Pages: 1 2 3

TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - tikki - 01-11-2020

[shadow=black,right]SELBY ROUX[/shadow] xx [shadow=black,right]MOTH          [/shadow]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
Selby is a sawbone of Tanglewood.

Black and grey domestic shorthair ticked tabby mixed with an Oriental. Average sized cat with larger ears and yellow eyes.

RELATIONS:
[/td]
[td]
Moth is a medic of Tanglewood.

Orange striped tabby main coon with long fur and white muzzle. Large sized cat with yellow eyes.

RELATIONS:
[/td][/tr][/table]
[shadow=black,right]STORY[/shadow] Starting out as friends, Selby and Moth didn't interact much until Moth began her journey to become a medic. Already a sawbone at the time, Selby was the one to teach her the information she would need to know to understand her job. While learning, Moth hurt herself and needed medical attention, so they used that as a way to help her learn more, and saw each other all the time due to that. Developing feelings for each other, they kept it secret until one day Selby came back from the raid on the Pitt, very injured, and Moth confessed her love for the other.

[shadow=black,right]PLOT(S)[/shadow] No set plots at the moment. These kids will be loved and cared for by both parents, and due to both of their ranks would be expected to know a little bit of medicine growing up. Nothing too intense, just enough to keep themselves alive until help comes along if they get hurt, due to both parents being ones to worry.

[shadow=black,right]GENETICS[/shadow] semi-laxxed genetics all will be tabbies in one form or another, ticked or striped, the females can be orange, grey, or black, and the males can be orange grey or black with some white on them, and all fur can be short or long.

[shadow=black,right]RULES[/shadow]
- classic book naming theme ( 70's or prior )
- crow look-alike wanted, but not necessary. If applying for this one, make sure to have a back-up appearance just in case there are multiples
- don't apply just to apply, only apply if you're actually interested in playing a kitten and being in Tanglewood
- must be semi-active. School and work gets in the way, we know, but we'd like to see around 10 posts a month minimum.
- real time aging, starting out at 2 months
- must stay in Tanglewood until adulthood, unless discussed with tikki or fluffy for a plot
- we have the right to rehome your character if you don't follow these rules

[shadow=black,right]SLOTS[/shadow]
character — gender — group — roleplayer
ADD OR SUBTRACT INFO/SLOTS AS NEEDED

Re: TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - trojan g. - 01-14-2020

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]tracking on moth's account

Re: TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - Olalla - 01-15-2020

Who Am I
I'm a dumb teen boy I eat sticks and rocks and mud
Name || Quentin "Qwen-tin"
Surname || Roux

Origin of name || The scientist from The Famous Five
- We had the first book when i was yonger and i loved it
-  it basically teaches that a pet will be your loyal companion and will teach you values like gratitude and unconditional love.

Sex || male
Sexuality || TBD

Allegiance || tanglewood
Father || selby roux
Mother || moth

What Do I Look Like
I don't care about the government And I really need a hug
Species || domestic feline
Build || Medium, tall
Posture || Upright, sublime
Resting expression || Sleepy
Pelt || Orange Tabby, he's got his mothers looks
Eye color || Yellow, he's got his fathers eyes

How Do I Act?
I feel stupid, Ugly, Pretend it doesn't bother me
Personality type || He's a Lovey- Dovey ._.
Key traits || Caring, charmer, loud mouth, self conscience, outgoing

Likes/Wants || The boy likes bugs. Quentin wants to make people feel loved; wants them to be happy. The boy hates seeing people sad
Dislikes/Whats Stopping Him || He doesnt like snotty people. The boy is too much of a people pleaser and is afraid of failure; he thinks if he messes up nobody will like him anymore

Re: TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - tikki - 01-15-2020

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]If the name is in a classic book from the 70's or prior then go ahead and use it to apply!

Re: TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - selby roux ! - 01-15-2020

dad track Wink

Re: TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - musey - 01-15-2020

TRACK.... love these two (sobbing)

Re: TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - batter - 01-15-2020

concerned but happy for them friend track

Re: TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - Felibri - 01-17-2020

i just couldn't resist, will finish it up by the end of the weekend

IDENTIFICATION
The centripetal force on our planet is still fearfully strong, Alyosha. I have a longing for life, and I go on living in spite of logic.
name || ivan "ee-vahn"
surname || roux

origin of name || ivan fyodorovich karamazov from the brothers karamazov by fyodor dostoevsky
- personally one of my favorite books
- a huge russian novel with themes of morality, faith/religion, philosophy that was published in a serial format through a magazine/journal during the late 1800s

sex || male
sexuality || to be determined

allegiance || tanglewood
father || selby roux
mother || moth

CHARACTER DESIGN
Though I may not believe in the order of the universe, yet I love the sticky little leaves as they open in spring. I love the blue sky, I love some people, whom one loves you know sometimes without knowing why.
species || domestic feline
build || slender and tall
posture || regal and refined
resting expression || vague annoyance
pelt || black
eye color || green-blue

at birth, ivan looks properly like a runt. there's nothing quite special about him. his fur is a sharp black, dark enough to swallow up any tabby markings he genetically has. he's also unimpressive in his build. the kit is skinny and lanky. his paws are small, leading one to believe that he won't get much bigger when he's older. his oriental ancestry is more apparent. the maine coon shows in his slightly bushy tail and thin neck mane. he does grow -- upwards rather than outward. what he lacks in weight, he has it in height. he is extremely flexible and by six months, his fur starts to gain a sleek and short-clipped look. his ears are slightly larger than normal and rounded, harkening back to his oriental ancestry. he has sharp, angular features. his eyes are a peculiar color: it appears to be a sort of greenish-teal, though in some instances it looks more blue than green. he has a cause of polydactylism on his left paw, giving him one extra toe.

[Image: image0.png]
art by me

CHARACTERISATION
I love some great deeds done by men, though I’ve long ceased perhaps to have faith in them, yet from old habit one’s heart prizes them.

personality type || intj - "the architect"
key traits || sulky, loyal, restless, secretive, logical, turbulent

aspirations || wants to feel loved, wants to feel that he matters, wants to know he has a place in the universe
obstacles || being too logical and analytical hampers his ability to sympathize or find spiritual meaning

themes ||
- salvation/redemption: ivan thinks a lot and eventually this thinking make him consider the nature of death and what happens after. ivan doesn't have a purposefully evil bone in his body, but his aloof personality and proneness to fits of rage or confusion can give a different impression. ivan seems to be more concerned with the characters of others rather than himself. he refuses the idea of salvation because he believes life is flawed and that not everyone should be forgiven, including himself.
- ethics: ivan is somewhat of a humanitarian, but no, not a social justice warrior. he can't really been seen as a progressive. he can't even fit into the archetype of a traditional hero character because he doesn't act upon it, rather he philosophizes about it and thinks there is something wrong with the order of the world. ivan can find compassion for those who are suffering. he has a genuine concern for evil things in the world and he doesn't like it. he finds it unfair that some people suffer, and he does not regard one person's suffering as being more important than another's.
- despair/failure: an intellectual life is not always easy. ivan is constantly fraught by the weight of his thinking, what it means for him and the rest of life, and whether he is making the right decision. he can be moody and frank when things are starting to take a downward spiral.

arc || ivan is less of an actor and more of a thinker. he has an acute intellectual side to him that can be seen in his early years. for the most part, he comes up with these things by himself. when he learns to read, he begins to incorporate these other ideas or completely dismiss them. he looses much of his kittenhood with this, and this is the cursed card he has been dealt by life. ivan experiences many pitfalls in his life and tends to pick people close to him to anchor himself to. special friends are far and few. once he likes someone, it's difficult for him to think otherwise of them. ivan's overarching plot is his quest to find peace within his mind and his own life.

BONUSES
human au || caucasian features, tall, messy dark brown hair, gray eyes, wears a lightweight dark pair of glasses, high metabolism, grows facial hair
academic, phd in philosophy, works at a university as a professor.
pinterest || https://www.pinterest.com/felibrii/ivan-roux/
playlist ||
- broken by lund
- warm blood by flo
- weight of us by sanders bohike
- ghosting by mother mother
- east by sleeping at last
- i feel like i'm drowning by two feet
- you and whose army by radiohead
- caesar by oh the hellos

Re: TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - selby roux ! - 01-20-2020

apps look great!

Re: TANGLEWOOD SAWBONE X MEDIC LITTER -- open - tikki - 01-21-2020

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]Me right now to the applications:

[Image: giphy.gif]