Beasts of Beyond
TABULA RASA •• meeting 1/19/20 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: TABULA RASA •• meeting 1/19/20 (/showthread.php?tid=11015)

TABULA RASA •• meeting 1/19/20 - Kydobi - 01-09-2020

[align=center]
STILL THOSE VOICES ARE CALLING FROM FAR AWAY -
tags-powers

[OOC: there will be a summary at the bottom! ]

This was necessary. The jaguar could have the tigress speak for him but he felt that would not be a good way to start this era.

And that’s what it was. A clean slate. An empty page and Kydobi would write it with his people. This was not a new chapter this was a whole different book. And it wouldn’t just be a novel it would be an endless series of growth and achievement.

And he would be the start of it. There was so many plans. So many ideas. So much to rebuild and create. But that would take time. For now it was square one.

Despite his nerves, Kydobi walked up the steps of the Leader’s temple with confidence. He needed to start strong. Clearing his throat he would stand, noble and tall. As if he wasn’t broken hearted and torn down.

Because a leader hid these things and hid them well.

“Pittians!”, he would boom, “Gather for a meeting! It is a requirement all ages attend.”

He would calmly wait five or ten minutes. Greeting others and dipping his head in return. Eventually the word would spread and when he felt enough people were there he would start.

[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: TABULA RASA •• meeting 1/19/20 - trojan g. - 01-09-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 60%;text-align: justify;font-size: 11pt; font: times new roman;"]The sound of all ages having to come into a meeting was something that interested Sweeney. She had never been to a meeting before - was too young for them, actually - but she had been told what they were by some of the older members in the group, and was excited. Good things happened in these "meetings" and she was curious as to what would be said at this one.

//quick track post

Re: TABULA RASA •• meeting 1/19/20 - teef - 01-11-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE GENERAL
golden lung dragon & black panther w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai 'pure' shi 'honest' lynn lingré. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting kydobi & idyllfields. marauder of the pitt. demiromantic gray-asexual.
[/td][/tr][/table]
silently the marauder would appear, jaw set and tail drifting just off the ground. the two were at odds, but the jaguar knew better than to avoid showing up. something deep in their gut told them that this meeting was going to be very important and would change a great many things.

Re: TABULA RASA •• meeting 1/19/20 - Mercede - 01-15-2020

MERCEDE
[table]
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
diamonds are a girl’s bestfriend -

mercede f. callahan
the pitt
2 months

pronounced: (mur-say-dee)

general
female - marble cross fox (white, gray, black) - 2 months - Jervis x Fourthwall - no crush - no mentor

powers
mental manipulation
[/td][/tr][/table]
call me your sweet baby —

She would come because meetings were a certain type of taboo for children. They were often barred from such events and therefore they held a certain mystical quality.

Besides, she was already showing a thirst for knowledge. A need to stay in the know and always be up to date with the things occurring around her. So this was a chance she would not miss.

Naturally she was slightly bothered to see Sweeney have beat her to the punch. The little girl was already present and Mercede already disliked the idea of someone being better than her in anyway or in anything.

But she was also happy to see a familiar face. Quietly she would find a seat beside her sister

[sup][w]isker[/sup]

Re: TABULA RASA •• meeting 1/19/20 - fulzanin - 01-15-2020

decisions to decisions are made and not bought
Meetings were a concept a little too complex for Astiar to understand. He was a simple creature with a simple mind and simple desires. Simplicity was what he did best. Of course, seeing a congregation of people brought upon the natural feeling of safety in numbers, and so the insect would trot over. He took a seat, sitting as awkwardly as always, stilling the common noise of his wings.

control yourself and take only what you need from it

TAGS 9/4/19:

Re: TABULA RASA •• meeting 1/19/20 - Kydobi - 01-17-2020

[align=center]
STILL THOSE VOICES ARE CALLING FROM FAR AWAY -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

Slowly the crowd began to grow. He had waited only five or ten minutes but his anxiety made it feel like an eternity. Anticipation tickled his paws as he went over what he was to say. What he was truly worried about was how they would react. Goldie swore they all liked him but what if he was driven away? What if he was met with rejection and even hate? He had no doubt that the more ambitious creatures of the Pitt would hold spite and jealousy.

That was to be expected and he had already had a huge target on his back. But being the leader of such a group would only make it all the worse, but perhaps they would be more hesitant to kill him? If he was as like as Goldie thought then people would retaliate. The people of the Pitt could only take so much abuse.

When the crowd was decent he would clear his throat again and looks. Familiar faces would make their way and although a few crucial people were not present he would start. Surely the word would get out quick.

His eyes looked at Sweeney and smiled, the girl was bright and bold. And of course.. there was Bai Shi. His eyes flickered to them but left quickly to another.

“Well, i believe it’s important I do this right. Goldie has come to a decision regarding who will be the next Ardent.”, he would pause not for effect but for a moment to revise his words, “And following her choice, I will be your new Ardent.”

Now was when he had to be assertive. He had to get his point across. Because if he started soft, few could totally respect him.

“Things will be different. You will find me a much more interactive leader, my face will be seen around just as much if not more. I expect you all to exercise self control and thorough logic when finding yourself in situations. Not only that but slavery will never be permitted. All slaves are now Pittians. You’re free to work your way up the ladder just as the rest of us.”

He would stare into the crowd, “I expect more of you. Under my guidance we will be focused on the efficiency, betterment, and strength of the Pitt as a whole. Not only that but the betterment and restoration of the territory.. we’ve seen so much destruction and cruelty from the others. But despite this I will be diplomatic. Strategic allies will be made so expect that in the future. However one enemy is clear. Tanglewood. They want to destroy us. I won’t let that happen.”

He would straighten his posture and narrow his eyes, “I refuse to let them. However, we will exercise no offensive aggression. Only defensive. Be wise my friends and restore your strength. Do not go playing fools with them. Give us time to go back to glory.”

He would look for Gael, Fourthwall... none.

”Just know I will be looking for a Vicar. Don’t think that this change of tradition shows weakness. Because any who plan to rebel or disobey this new law will be punished. We’re going to be better than before. More dangerous and smarter.”

[summary:

- Kydobi states slavery is now forbidden and any who disobey will be punished
- he expects more from the people meaning more training sessions, spars, and weekly tasks
- Kydobi is looking for potential vicars and plans to have allies
- tanglewood is an enemy of The Pitt

[sub][W]isker[/sub]