Beasts of Beyond
I'VE HAD MY ADVENTURE;; open - joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I'VE HAD MY ADVENTURE;; open - joining (/showthread.php?tid=11010)

I'VE HAD MY ADVENTURE;; open - joining - trojan g. - 01-09-2020

[align=center][div style="width:57%;text-align:justify;padding:20px;font-family:times new roman;size:11px;"]Careful pawsteps touched the tracks on the small bridge that connected the large island that all the animals resided on to the smaller one that the Typhoon called home. He didn't want to get his feet wet, didn't want to slip, so he walked, and continued on his way, rounded ears pricked as he listened for anyone that could come up to him as he kept his head down, watching where he set his large paws down, careful to catch his balance when he slipped.

The tiger couldn't afford to get wet right now, he had to make a good impression on those that resided here.

Paws placed themselves on the ground and Trojan would let a smile spread across his maw, lips pulling back in pleasure as he made his way forward, grasping onto the large rope that connected to the bell in the front of the territory, pulling down hard, hoping that someone would reach the border soon.

Re: I'VE HAD MY ADVENTURE;; open - joining - ROXANNE R. - 01-09-2020

CANNIBAL QUEEN { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
Upon hearing the bell being rung, Roxanne would leave her hut spreading her wings as she took to the skies. She got a glimpse of the joiner and well, of course, it was someone who was a lot larger than her. She would slowly make her landing with the feeling of sand underneath her paws as she glanced over to the joiner with a soft smile on her maw. She neatly folded her wings to her sides covering up most of her scars only to pipe out in a rather happy tone despite everything that was going on in her life "Hi there, m'names Rox! I'm assuming you're here t'join the Typhoon?" There was certainly a lot of new faces coming to the Typhoon and honestly, Roxie loved that. "character's speech."

Re: I'VE HAD MY ADVENTURE;; open - joining - trojan g. - 01-09-2020

[align=center][div style="width:57%;text-align:justify;padding:20px;font-family:times new roman;size:11px;"]Soon after the bell had tolled, Trojan had sat down, ears pricking once more as he listened to the sounds around him, waiting for the inevitable member of the Typhoon to come along, looking up at the sky as he heard the flapping of wings, watching as the other landed before him, eyes flickering over the other for a moment, his own smile coming to his maw as he looked down, blinking as she spoke before nodding his head in response. "Yes," the male would purr out, head tilting to the side slightly, "My name's Trojan, nice to meet you Rox." Joining a group was easier than he remembered.

Re: I'VE HAD MY ADVENTURE;; open - joining - roan ; - 01-09-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — A tiger! Miss Goldie was a tiger, or so mama told him, but he hadn't actually seen her up close yet, and from what he had heard, she didn't look like most normal tigers. Still, Roan didn't care much what people looked like, as long as they were nice, so he felt a thrill of excitement rushing through him when he heard the sound of the bell. He followed quickly after his mother, having to take long strides to attempt to keep up with her – even though she had the advantage of actually being able to use her wings for flight – and he found himself stumbling to a stop once they reached Trojan, narrowly managing to miss falling right on his face. He listening intently to the exchange between his mother and the male, before he smiled brightly up at Trojan, waving a little paw, "Hola, Trojan! My name's Roan! I like your bright colors." It was a bit of an odd comment, but Roan was a friendly child, and he just wanted Trojan to feel welcomed.