Beasts of Beyond
DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=10982)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - MysteriouslyMaple - 01-05-2020

whoops im doing this again bc the other one is kind of wack
feel free to track if you want but pls don't chat here!!

CIPHER FAMILY LINK - Updated May 24, 2021

ACTIVE CHARACTERS:
Vayne Cipher-Folie-Mikaelson-Vantas - Dealer [HP] of The Typhoon
Dante Northwest - Ardent [HP; Leader] of The Pitt; former Crusader [HP] of The Pitt
Atbash Cipher - Shadow Reaper [HP; Deputy] of Tanglewood; former Lunar Lieutenant [HP] of The Ascendants, former Hailcaller [leader] of Snowbound; former Elysite of Elysium
Aphra Cipher - Kingpin [HP; Leader] of Coalition of the Condemned, former Crewmate of The Typhoon
Hydrostatic Cipher-D'Angelo - Skald [sHP] of The Pitt
Vigenere Cipher - Member of Tanglewood; Former Luminary [leader] of Tanglewood

SEMI-ACTIVE (Characters that I roleplay occasionally)
Caesar Cipher - Rogue, no group, last seen in The Palm Glades; former Head Officer [HP] of The Typhoon; former Pittian; former Elysian; Former Coalitionian; former Immune of The Palm Glades. Last spotted running away from The Typhoon.

INACTIVE/DEAD CHARACTERS:
Inactive -
Fakhira Cipher - Former Alithian of Alithís Evgenis, last seen in Alithís Evgenis
Ace Nobel - Loner, no group
Cleopatra Thema - Former Talonguard [sHP] of The Golden Eye, last seen in The Golden Eye
Astraea Cipher-Lingré - Loner, no group, last seen flying away from the Coalition of the Condemned
Chalice Akaodon - Member of Tanglewood, last seen leaving Tanglewood with her mother
Foxgaze - Common Folk of Emerald Isles; Crewmate of The Typhoon, last seen in The Typhoon
Kasper Northwest - Discen of The Palm Glades, last seen in The Palm Glades
Gordon Cipher - Spirit of the Tribe of The Molten Spirits; former Knight of Knights of Concord; former Goldenblood [HP] of Sunhaven, last seen in the Tribe of The Molten Spirits
Oleander Cipher-Eld - Wanderer of Coalition of the Condemned, last seen in Coalition of the Condemned
Horizon Cipher - Greenhorn of The Frostblown; former member of The Rosebloods and The Cardinal Sect, last seen in The Frostblown
Drayden Cipher - Former Keeper [HP] of The Palm Glades, last seen in The Palm Glades

Deceased-
N/A

PLANNED CHARACTERS:
Chike
Pyla Cortell
Aidan Duralon
Phelan Byström-Cipher

Re: DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - MysteriouslyMaple - 01-05-2020

GENERAL.
✧ caesar cipher | doesn't like nicknames but has been called: angry lemon (by pincher), broken highlighter (by pincher), lemon boy/lemon ass (by roxanne), eyestrain/eyesore (by roxanne), peewee (by roxanne), twinkletoes (by roxanne), warhead (by roxanne), lemonhead (by roxanne, greed, and pincher), hurtful neon (by roxanne), lemon tart (by roxanne), caelus (by deldratch), pissfur (by bakugou), spots (by stryker), piss-cat (by stheno)
✧ physically 8 years old, mentally 8 years old | september 10 | virgo
✧ male | he/him
✧ no group | rogue | no titles as of yet
Former ranks: Crewmate of The Typhoon (promoted to Striker)
Striker (sHP) of The Typhoon (promoted to Privateer)
Privateer (HP) of The Typhoon (promoted to Officer)
Officer (HP) of The Typhoon (promoted to Head Officer)
Head Officer (HP) of The Typhoon (demoted to Sharkbait and exiled)
Dweller of The Pitt (exiled)
Newcover of Elysium (exiled)
Wander of Coalition of the Condemned (exiled/executed)
Immune of The Palm Glades (exiled)

APPEARANCE.
✧ f1 savannah cat dream demon (ref.) | health: 80% | current body
— physical description
— long bodied, thin, lithe, golden pelt with black spots and one black-colored eye. large ears and long tail. his ears, paws, and tail tip are black, as well as thin lines across his forearms and thicker stripes on his tail.
— his right eye has been ripped out by roan
— smells like rotting prey/death
— left paw has a scar, given to him by zimavich; a scar on his side given to him by charlie; bite-scar from blue on his right hind leg; tail has a scar from where delta had previously bit it off in an old body; deep scratch scars on his chest from delta of snowbound; chin scar given to him by trygve; multiple scar wounds on his tail from where trygve had torn off his tail on an old feline body; bite-scar on the scruff of his neck from kydobi
— wears a black knife with a sheath on his left arm, which was given to him by roxanne
— current injuries: none at the moment

PERSONALITY.
caesar is a deceitful, manipulative creature and often results to violence when it comes to... well, anything. he is arrogant and narcissistic, and assertive, and isn't afraid of flaunting his power. he is blunt and unsympathetic, cold and careless, and demanding. caesar is not a loyal type and will betray anybody at the blink of an eye, even if they are considered 'friends'. he is power-hungry and is known for doing anything it takes in order for him to be in a position of power. he is quick to anger and is prone to violent outbursts if his anger gets too high; oftentimes, he will (quite literally) spontaneously combust

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ beaufort cipher (npc) xx affine cipher (npc) | brother of vigenere and atbash cipher, the youngest triplet | father of horizon, aphra, fakhira, gordon, billiam, and lumia cipher | grandfather of katherine cipher-roux, cleo cipher-roux, silus cipher-roux, sylvina cipher-roux (aphra cipher xx pincher roux); grandfather of vayne cipher-folie-mikaelson-vantas, alia cipher-vantas, and inferno cipher-vantas (aphra cipher xx quill harbringer-vantas); grandfather of drayden cipher (aphra cipher xx npc); grandfather of hydrostatic cipher-d'angelo, asmodeus cipher-d'angelo, and angelembrace cipher-d'angelo (aphra cipher xx jormungand d'angelo); grandfather of khrisma cipher (aphra cipher xx npc); grandfather of astraea cipher-lingré and katsuki lingré-cipher (aphra cipher xx devraj lingré); grandfather of oleander cipher-eld, lethe eld-cipher, and dario eld-cipher (aphra cipher xx lutum eld) | uncle of coriander (adopted by atbash), and alan cipher (vigenere cipher xx morgan)
✧ cipher family; considers himself the 'head'
✧ panromantic pansexual | single, but not looking; is open to one night stands, however
✧ doesn't really have 'friends' and rather views others as below him. he tolerates others, at best

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically easy | mentally medium
— fire & electricity elementals, possession, mental manipulation, clairvoyance, enhanced senses, & teleportation
— has a blade and sickle in tortures and battle, given to him by roxanne
✧ will start fights, easy to provoke | will kill
✧ not skilled in physical fights and rather relies on powers
✧ allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bold | mention @/account when attacking

MISC.
✧ used to have a black crown given to him by goldenluxury, though this has been lost
✧ used to have a pet snake; a female banana ball python named elwzlvh (bitwise, coded in caesar cipher [3 letters back]), pronounced "el-wiz-luv" aka ellie, lost her when he was exiled from coalition of the condemned

LINKS:
Joining Thread - May 3, 2018
Tags - Updated April 19, 2021
Entrance Ritual - May 7, 2018
Weekly Prompt - May 10, 2018
Weekly Prompt - May 21, 2018
Promotion to Striker - May 27, 2018
Promotion to Privateer - June 3, 2018
Weekly Prompt - June 7, 2018
Wound from Beck - June 17, 2018
Promotion to Officer - June 18, 2018
Got Edgar as a pet - June 19, 2018
Attacked Atbash - June 19, 2018
Wound from Zimavich - June 19, 2018
Confronted by Jacob - June 20, 2018
Spotted Vigenere for the first time - June 22, 2018
Temporarily demoted - June 22, 2018
Wound from Charlie - June 24, 2018
Wound from Blue - June 24, 2018
Wound from Delta - June 25, 2018
Warning for IC actions - June 25, 2018
OOC Prompt - June 27, 2018
Stuck in seagull body - June 28, 2018
Discovered fire elementals - July 1, 2018
Gifts from Roxanne - July 1, 2018
Back in feline body - July 1, 2018
Gained Fire Elementals back - July 1, 2018
OOC Prompt - July 2, 2018
Killed by Delta (this is prior to events June 28 - July 2) - July 2, 2018
Found the sickle at his paws - July 16, 2018
First capture + torture (Pele of The Ascendents) - July 16, 2018
"Happiness" Prompt - July 23, 2018
Attacked Atbash for the second time - July 23, 2018
Broken hind leg from Dimitri/Delta - July 24, 2018
Second capture + torture (Thea from The Ascendants) - July 24, 2018
Wound from Dimitri/Delta - July 24, 2018
Wound from Carolina - July 29, 2018
Gift from Goldenluxury - July 30, 2018
Captured for the first time (by Carolina of The Ascendants) - July 29, 2018
"Death" prompt - August 3, 2018
Killed for the second time (by Carolina of The Ascendants) - August 5, 2018
Stuck in mongoose body - August 6, 2018
Felt fear and was unable to hide it from his Crewmates - August 8, 2018
Return to cat body - August 8, 2018
OOC Prompt - August 13, 2018
Gave Edvwdug to Beck - September 16, 2018
First Ambassador visit to The Rosebloods - September 17, 2018
Gained Electric Elementals back - September 17, 2018
Briefly haunted by spirits pretending to be Vigenere and Atbash - October 12, 2018
OOC Prompt - October 29, 2018
Set fire to Snowbound - November 3, 2018
Promotion to Head Officer - November 7, 2018
Caused a scene over Bakugou's promotion to Quartermaster - November 7, 2018
OOC Prompt - November 10, 2018
Challenges Bakugou for his position of Quartermaster - November 10, 2018
Attempts to attack Pincher - November 10, 2018
Attempted to attack Stella - November 12, 2018
Exiled from The Typhoon - November 13, 2018
Joining The Pitt - November 13, 2018
OOC Prompt - November 23, 2018
OOC Prompt - December 15, 2018
Returned to The Pitt - January 13, 2020
Loses part of his tail and gets his chin-scar from Trygve - March 23, 2020
Completely loses his tail (bitten off by Trygve) - April 8, 2020
Exiled from The Pitt - April 29, 2020
Joined The Elysium - April 29, 2020
Oneshot - May 7, 2020
Found out Vigenere is still in Tanglewood - May 11, 2020
Attacked Warringkingdoms in an attempt to "take over" Elysium + tears out her eye - May 11, 2020
Ripped an eye out of his golden tiger body - May 13, 2020
Exiled from The Elysium - May 21, 2020
Attempting to join Tanglewood - May 21, 2020
Denied his request to join Tanglewood - June 5, 2020
Joining Coalition of the Condemned - August 23, 2020
Gets Ellie as a pet - August 30, 2020
Burn wound on his back/temporarily paralyzed by Ninazu - September 20, 2020
Burn wound on his leg, given to him by Ninazu - September 22, 2020
Vigenere's capture in Coalition of the Condemned - October 30, 2020
Attempt to steal Vigenere's crown - January 3, 2021
Drowned by Ninazu - January 10, 2021
Joining The Palm Glades - January 10, 2021
Exiled from The Palm Glades - January 25, 2021
Detailed Bio - Updated April 19, 2021
Attacks and mentally manipulated Goldenluxury Roux - March 14, 2021
Oneshot - March 14, 2021
Attacked Atbash Cipher - March 16, 2021
Attacked & Injured Mariana - March 19, 2021

CHOICE AWARDS:
Angriest Character of The Typhoon - June/July 2018 Choice Awards
Most Saltiest Character in The Typhoon (with Coldblue) - June/July 2018 Choice Awards
Best Crackship of The Typhoon (with Roxanne) - June/July 2018 Choice Awards
Most Likely to Cause Mutiny in The Typhoon - June/July 2018 Choice Awards
Most Likely to be on the FBI's Most Wanted List in The Typhoon - June/July 2018 Choice Awards
Angriest Character of The Typhoon (with Bakugou) - September 2018 Choice Awards

OTHER LINKS:
Plot with Caesar! - March 16, 2021

TV Tropes:
Abusive Parent, Abusive Alien Parent, Archnemesis Dad, Cain And Abel, Corporal Punishment, Don't Make Me Take My Belt Off, Gaslighting, Manipulative Bastard, Parental Favoritism, Sadist, Tough Love, Training From Hell, Would Harm a Senior, Would Hit A Girl, Would Hurt A Child, Join Or Die, Appeal To Force, Badass Boast, Eye Am Watching You, I'll Kill You!, I'm Your Worst Nightmare, Make An Example Of Them, Shame If Something Happened, Throat-Slitting Gesture, You Have Failed Me, A God Am I, It's All About Me, Miles Gloriosus, Narcissist, Pride, Small Name Big Ego, Smug Super, Ax-Crazy, Bad Boss, Believing Their Own Lies, Berserk Button, The Berserker, Blinded by Rage, Blood Lust, Brutal Honesty, Can't Take Criticism, Combat Sadomasochist, Compulsive Liar, The Corrupter, Deadpan Snarker, Desperately Craves Affection, Desperately Looking For A Purpose In Life, Domestic Abuse, Don't You Dare Pity Me!, Drama Queen, Drunk With Power, Entitled Bastard, Forgets To Eat, The Fundamentalist, Fury-Fueled Foolishness, Hair-Trigger Temper, His Own Worst Enemy, Hypocrite, Jerkass, Lack Of Empathy, No Sympathy, Paper Tiger, Passive-Aggressive Kombat, Revenge Before Reason, Slimeball, The Sociopath, Straw Nihilist, Trash Talk, The Unapologetic, The Unfettered, Ungrateful Bastard, What You Are In The Dark, Wild Card, Bad Mood As An Excuse, Burning With Anger, Death Glare, Haughty "Hmph", Emotion Suppression, Mood-Swinger, The Gadfly, Driven By Envy, I Just Want To Be You, 0% Approval Rating, Complete Monster, Hate At First Sight, Hates Being Touched, The Heartless, Irrational Hatred, The Power Of Hate, Big Screwed Up Family, Dysfunctional Family, Family Drama, Sibling Rivalry, Chronic Backstabbing Disorder, Face-Heel Turn, False Friend, No Honor Among Thieves, Obvious Judas, Team Killer, The Usurper, I Lied, Did You Actually Believe...?, You Have Outlived Your Usefulness, Genocide From The Inside, Self-Made Orphan, Cain, The Dreaded, Dirty Coward, Blasphemous Boast, Holier Than Thou, Never My Fault, Big Bad, Blood Bath, Card-Carrying Villain, Chaos Is Evil, Evil Laugh, From Nobody To Nightmare, Kick The Dog, Orcus On His Throne, Put The "Laughter" In Slaughter, Satanic Archetype, Shoot The Messenger, Spoiled Brat, Take Over The World, Used To Be A Sweet Kid, Villain Protagonist, Bright Is Not Good, The Caligula, Chaotic Evil, Driven To Villainy, Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas, Even Evil Has Standards, Evil Gloating, Evil Overlord, The Jailer, Karmic Death, Nightmare Weaver, Omnicidal Maniac, Pyromaniac, Serial Killer, Then Let Me Be Evil, Villain World, Follow In My Footsteps, For Your Own Good, I Have No Son!, Loves The Sound Of Screaming, Too Kinky To Torture, Bloodbath Villain Origin, The Kingslayer, Leave No Survivors, The Social Darwinist, Psychopathic Manchild, Enemy To All Living Things, Hates Everyone Equally, At Least I Admit It, Life Isn't Fair, Mocking The Mourner, Quit Your Whining, The Exile, Ambition Is Evil, Attention Whore, It Amused Me, Personality Powers, Rounded Character, Self-Applied Nickname, Stepford Smiler, Achilles's Heel, Fatal Flaw, The Ageless, Authority Equals Asskicking, Badass In Charge, Demonic Possession, Deal With The Devil, Dream Weaver, Reality Warper, The End Of The World As We Know It, Hoist By His Own Petard, I Just Want To Be Free, I Let You Win, Louis Cypher, The Mad Hatter, My God What Have I Done?, Not So Well-Intentioned Extremist, The Omniscient, Perpetual Smiler, Playing with Fire, Slasher Smile, Villainous Breakdown, You're Insane!, Believing Their Own Lies, Kick Them While They're Down, Fame Through Infamy, Never Accepted In His Hometown, Sibling Rivalry, Evil Twin, Sibling Seniority Squabble

Re: DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 01-05-2020

Opinions & Choices IC | Bump private threads after 7 days | Updated 04/19/2021

GENERAL INFO
> Caesar Cipher | Male (he/him)
> 8 years physically; 8 years mentally
> Dream Demon (Species); God of Chaos, King of Nightmares, Ruler of the Mind (Self-given titles)
> No Group | Rogue
> Former Typhoonite | Former Head Officer [HP]
> Former Pittian | Former Dweller
> Former Elysian | Former Newcomer
> Former Condemned | Former Wanderer
> Former Palm Glader | Former Immune

RELATIONSHIPS / ½ ⅓ ¼ ⅕ ⅛
> Single, not looking but is open to one-night stands
> Beaufort Cipher (NPC) xx Affine Cipher (NPC); first generation
> ½ of Hensar (formerly crushing on Henri)
> Brother of Atbash and Vigenere
> Father of Horizon, Gordon & Billiam, Aphra & Fakhira, and Lumia Cipher (Caesar xx NPC)
> Grandfather of Cleo, Silus, Kathrine, and Sylvina Cipher-Roux (Pincher Roux xx Aphra Cipher)
> Grandfather of Vayne, Inferno, and Alia Cipher-Vantas (Quill Harbringer-Vantas xx Aphra Cipher)
> Grandfather of Drayden Cipher (Aphra Cipher xx NPC)
> Grandfather of Hydrostatic, Asmodeus, and Angelembrace Cipher-D'Angelo (Aphra Cipher xx Jormungand D'Angelo)
> Grandfather of Khrisma Cipher (Aphra Cipher xx NPC)
> Grandfather of Astraea Cipher-Lingré and Katsuki Lingré-Cipher (Aphra Cipher xx Devraj Lingré)
> Grandfather of Oleander Cipher-Eld, Lethe and Dario Eld-Cipher (Aphra Cipher xx Lutum Eld)
> Uncle of Coriander (adopted by Atbash)
> Uncle of Alan Cipher (Vigenere Cipher xx Morgan)

APPEARANCE / REFERENCE / STATUS / HEALTH [70%]
CURRENT BODY:
> F1 Savannah; golden fur with black spots; black ears and paws; black lines across his forearms and black stripes on his tail. One black eye. His left paw has a scar from being bitten by Zimavich, as well as having a huge scar on his side from where he had been bitten by Charlie. There is also a bite-wound scar on his right hind leg from Blue. He also wears a black knife sheath, which holds the blade that Roxanne gave him. He also has a deep claw wound scar on his chest. He has three scratch scars on his side, given to him by Delta of Snowbound. His chin has small scratch scars from Trygve. He has scars covering his tail from where Trygve had completely torn off his tail of a previous feline body. Finally, he has bite-wound scars on the scruff of his neck, given to him by Kydobi.
> Has only one eye, with the other having been ripped out by Roan.
> Long-bodied, thin, and lithe
- INJURIES/ILLNESSES
None

OTHER BODIES:
TBA

BEHAVIOR / CHALLENGE SEEKER | A | B | C | D
> Inspired by Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls; named after the Caesar cipher used in real life and in the show
> Power-hungry and manipulative
> Easily pissed off
> Will fight and kill; usually the start of fights
> Enjoys tortures; masochistic and sadistic
- DISORDERS possibly may have compulsive liar disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

INTERACTION | THE OMNISCIENT | FALSE FRIEND
> Physically easy, mentally medium
> Will start and try to stop fights / aggressive
> FRIENDLY POWERPLAY ALLOWED
> attack in BOLD BLACK / mention @/account
> Wields a sickle in battle, as well as the knife Roxanne gave him.
- POWERS: Reincarnation, Possession, Fire Elementals, Electric Elementals, Mental Manipulation & Communication, Clairvoyance, Enhanced Senses, Teleportation

Re: DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - MysteriouslyMaple - 01-06-2020

CAESAR'S ART

[Image: lemon_boy.png?width=376&height=430]

Art by @/wren! ^

[Image: caesar_cipher_by_vvintersoldier-dcqhq17.png]

Art by @/sky! ^

[Image: image.png]

Art by @/doppio! ^

Art of BokBokChoy / Rory on YouTube! ^
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpp0KroTWKBoRUdagVmivuw
https://twitter.com/Bok_Bok_Choy/status/1054091688162009088

[Image: anger.png]

Art by Cryptidboy on dA! ^
https://www.deviantart.com/cryptidboy

[Image: image0.jpg]

Art by DizzyDirections on YouTube! ^
https://www.youtube.com/user/DizzyDirections

[Image: CaesarBoB.png]

Art by me!

[Image: 20200619_143148.jpg]
Art by @/stilly! ^

[Image: hngggggggg.png]
Art by @/tommy! ^

[Image: caesar_quick1.png]
Art by @/axiom! ^

[Image: image0.png]
Art by me! ^

Art by me with Vigenere! ^

Art by me! ^

AESTHETIC PICTURES:
[Image: ceaser_2.png]
Made by @/rexaraneo! ^

Re: DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - MysteriouslyMaple - 01-08-2020

GENERAL.
✧ vigenere cipher | nicknames: vinny (by valo-kas and friday), vig (by beck and morgan), vinegar (by valo-kas), viggy (by iota), my vigenere (by morgan), veeg (by malphas), vee (by morgan), cap (by leroy), v (by arrow)
✧ physically 8 years old, mentally 8 years old | september 10 | virgo
✧ male | he/him
✧ tanglewood | member | gatorbait (title)
Former ranks: Rogue of Tanglewood (promoted to Chaser)
Chaser of Tanglewood (promoted to Firebrand)
Proxy of Tanglewood (rank changed to Guardsman; promoted to Regent/Captain of the Guard)
Regent of Tanglewood (rank changed to Captain of the Guard)
Captain of the Guard of Tanglewood (stepped down & left Tanglewood)
Member of Tanglewood (OOCly promoted to General)
General of Tanglewood (rank changed to Luminary)
Luminary of Tanglewood (captured by Stryker and demoted to prisoner)
Former titles: Good Noodle of Tanglewood (retired title)
Firebrand of Tanglewood (retired title)

APPEARANCE.
✧ f1 savannah cat dream demon (ref.) | health: 100% | birth/current body
— physical description
— long bodied yellow-furred f1 savannah with black spots and black eyes. he has black paws, ears, tip of his tail, and black stripes on his tail. his right ear has a hole in it, while his left ear is torn.
— smells like burning sulfur, smoke, tanglewood's swamp
— has a scar on his lip and one on his left shoulder
— wears a rope necklace that has a wooden badge carved and painted to look like a gator, representing his title as gatorbait
— current injuries: n/a

✧ jaguar
(ref.) | health: 100% | alternate body
— physical description
— golden-brown fur with black rosette spots, ears, paws, and tail tip, as well as black eyes. left ear is torn and his right ear has a hole in it.
— smells like burning sulfur, smoke, tanglewood's swamp
— has a scar on his lip and one on his left shoulder
— current injuries: none

PERSONALITY.
vigenere is a stoic character and often takes jokes very literally. he is adaptable but cautious and prefers to be on the lookout for things. he tends to be very compulsive and opinionated, as well as strong-willed; it takes a lot to change his mind once he has decided on something. vigenere is protective of the ones he cares about and will lay down his life to save the ones who he loves most.

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ beaufort cipher (npc) xx affine cipher (npc) | brother of caesar and atbash cipher; the oldest triplet | uncle of horizon, aphra, fakhira, gordon, billiam, and lumia cipher | uncle via adoption of coriander (adopted by atbash) | granduncle of katherine cipher-roux, cleo cipher-roux, silus cipher-roux, sylvina cipher-roux (aphra cipher xx pincher roux); granduncle of vayne cipher-folie-mikaelson-vantas, inferno cipher-vantas, alia cipher-vantas (aphra cipher xx quill harbringer-vantas); granduncle of drayden cipher (aphra cipher xx npc); granduncle of hydrostatic cipher-d'angelo, asmodeus cipher-d'angelo, and angelembrace cipher-d'angelo (aphra cipher xx jormungand d'angelo); granduncle of khrisma cipher (aphra cipher xx npc); granduncle of astraea cipher-lingré and katsuki lingré-cipher (aphra cipher xx devraj lingré); granduncle of oleander cipher-eld, lethe eld-cipher, and dario eld-cipher (aphra cipher xx lutum eld)
✧ cipher family
✧ biromantic bisexual | single
✧ father of alan cipher

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically medium | mentally medium
— electric & water elementals, mental manipulation, possession, conjuration, clairvoyance, intangibility, invisibility, teleportation, enhanced senses, telekinesis
— wears a mask in battle, given to him during the mask vigil
— has reinforced claws, given to him by fenrisulfr, which he uses for combat
✧ tries not to start fights, not easy to provoke | may kill if need be
✧ skilled in fighting and prefers not to use powers
✧ allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bold | mention @/account when attacking

MISC.
✧ used to have a tulip in his room, given to him by morgan
✧ name is based of the vigenere cipher in real life

LINKS:
Joining Thread - May 4, 2018
Tags - Updated April 19, 2021
Gift from Fenrisulfr - May 27, 2018
Promotion to Chaser - June 3, 2018
Oneshot/Prompt - June 7, 2018
Promotion to Firebrand - June 17, 2018
OOC Prompt - June 20, 2018
Spotted Caesar for the first time - June 21, 2018
Journey with Morgan - June 28, 2018
Promotion to Proxy/Title of Gatorbait - July 1, 2018
OOC Prompt - July 1, 2018
Gained Electric Elementals back - June 5, 2018
Promotion to Regent - July 14, 2018
Saw Atbash for the first time since joining Tanglewood - July 23, 2018
Learns about Caesar attacking Atbash for the first time - July 24, 2018
Morgan admits his feelings - July 26, 2018
Vigenere asks Morgan out - July 26, 2018
Morgan and Vigenere start dating - July  27, 2018
Receives the tulip from Morgan - July 30, 2018
Morgan and Vigenere return from their journey - August 8, 2018
Regent rank changed to Captain of the Guard - August 11, 2018
Received title of Good Noodle - August 18, 2018
Saw ghosts for the first time (Halloween Event 2018) - October 4, 2018
Saw Atbash's new scars for the first time - October 7, 2018
Saw Athena's spirit - October 8, 2018
Athena accepted his apology - October 11, 2018
November Character Development Challenge Tracker - November 1, 2018
Returned to Tanglewood - April 16, 2020
Tanglewood's Tremors + his paw broken - May 10, 2020
Mother's Day - May 10, 2020
Trying to walk after tremors - May 20, 2020
Caesar attempts to join Tanglewood - May 22, 2020
Reveals what Caesar has done to Tanglewood - May 28, 2020
Gets a jaguar body - June 7, 2020
Stepped up to General - June 25, 2020
Fenris giving him his crown - July 14, 2020
Rank changes in Tanglewood; General is changed to Luminary - July 16, 2020
Captured by Silent - August 9, 2020
Vigenere returned to Tanglewood - August 23, 2020
Breakup with Morgan - September 17, 2020
Captured by Stryker - October 29, 2020
Killed by Stryker - December 8, 2020
Detailed Bio - Updated May 9, 2021
Return to Tanglewood - March 29, 2021
Visits his gravesite - March 31, 2021
Tanglewood Heatwave - Started April 6, 2021; ended May 10, 2021
Tanglewood Heatwave end - May 10, 2021

TV Tropes: Challenge Seeker, Creature Of Habit, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Misery Builds Character, Wake-Up Call, Smile Of Approval, Act of True Love, Anger Born Of Worry, Bodyguard Crush, Courtly Love, Declaration Of Protection, Devoted To You, The First Cut Is The Deepest, Fool For Love, Forbidden Love, Heartbroken Badass, Pittbull Dates Puppy, So Happy Together, Big Brother Instinct, Glory Seeker, Honor Before Reason, Cain And Abel, Former Friendly Family, Knight Templar Big Brother, Sibling Rivalry, Failure Knight, I Gave My Word, Chronic Hero Sydrome, There's No Place Like Home, Survivor Guilt

Re: DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 01-08-2020

Opinions & Choices IC | Bump private threads after 7 days | Updated 04/29/2021

GENERAL INFO
> Vigenere Cipher | Male (he/him)
> 8 physically; 8 years mentally
> Dream Demon
> Tanglewood | Member | Gatorbait (title), Good Noodle (retired title), Firebrand (retired title) | Former Luminary [leader] of Tanglewood

> Single
> Beaufort Cipher (NPC) xx Affine Cipher (NPC); first generation
> Brother of Caesar and Atbash
> ½ of Villian (Formerly crushing on Killian)
> ½ of Vorgan (Formerly dating Morgan)
> Father of Alan (Vigenere xx Morgan)
> Uncle of Horizon, Gordon & Billiam, Aphra & Fakhira, and Lumia Cipher (Caesar Cipher xx NPC)
> Uncle of Coriander (adopted by Atbash)
> Granduncle of Cleo, Silus, Kathrine, and Sylvina Cipher-Roux (Aphra Cipher xx Pincher Roux)
> Granduncle of Vayne, Alia, and Inferno Cipher-Vantas (Aphra Cipher xx Quill Harbringer-Vantas)
> Granduncle of Drayden Cipher (Aphra Cipher xx NPC)
> Granduncle of Hydrostatic, Asmodeus, and Angelembrace Cipher-D'Angelo (Aphra Cipher xx Jormungand D'Angelo)
> Granduncle of Khrisma Cipher (Aphra Cipher xx NPC)
> Granduncle of Astraea Cipher-Lingré and Katsuki Lingré-Cipher (Aphra Cipher xx Devraj Lingré)
> Granduncle of Oleander Cipher-Eld, Lethe and Dario Eld-Cipher (Aphra Cipher xx Lutum Eld)

APPEARANCE / REFERENCE / STATUS / HEALTHY [95%]
CURRENT BODY:
> F1 Savannah; yellow fur with black spots and a short tail; black ears, paws, and tail tip; Black eyes. Left ear is torn, right ear has a hole in it. Scar on his lip and shoulder.
> Wears a golden crown upon his neck, which has an emerald jewel and thorns around it. See reference here (drawn by @/LUCIFERR .)
> Also wears a rope necklace slightly above the crown-necklace that has a wooden badge carved and painted to look like a gator, representing his title of Gatorbait.
- INJURIES/ILLNESSES
n/a

OTHER BODIES: REFERENCE / STATUS / HEALTHY [100%]
> Jaguar; golden-brown fur with black rosette spots, ears, paws, and tail tip; Black eyes. Left ear is torn, right ear has a hole in it. Scar on his lip and shoulder.
- INJURIES/ILLNESSES
none

BEHAVIOR / CHALLENGE SEEKER | A | B | C | D
- protective, opinionated, cautious, adaptive, alert
- DISORDERS none

INTERACTION | GLORY SEEKER | FAILURE KNIGHT
> Physically medium, mentally medium
> May start fights but will definitely try to stop them / defensive
> attack in BOLD / @/account when attacking
> Wears a mask during battle, given to him during the Mask Vigil.
- POWERS: Reincarnation, Mental Manipulation & Communication, Electric Elementals, Water Elementals, Possession, Clairvoyance, Conjuration, Intangibility, Invisibility, Enhanced Senses, Teleportation, Telekinesis

Re: DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - MysteriouslyMaple - 02-22-2020

GENERAL.
✧ aphra cipher | nicknames: porcelain (by byraith)
✧ physically 5 years old, mentally 5 years old | february 14 | aquarius
✧ female | she/her
✧ coalition of the condemned | kingpin [hp; leader] | no titles yet
Former ranks: Crewmate of The Typhoon (no longer welcome)
Wanderer of Coalition of the Condemned (promoted to Espionage)
Espionage of Coalition of the Condemned (stepped up to Kingpin)
Warlord of Coalition of the Condemned (stepped up to Kingpin)

APPEARANCE.
✧ oriental longhair succubus (ref.) | health: 100% | current/birth body
— physical description
— long bodied, thin, and lithe pure white oriental longhair. she has a long, pluming tail and piercing ice-blue eyes. long legs and large ears; she also has a beauty mark on her muzzle.
— smells like roses and the ocean
— wears a black lip ring, and a black hoop earring
— there are long scars on her face, and two on her neck; a scratch-wound scar that was given to her by marina, the other is a bite-wound scar from lumia
— she has a kinked tail and her left ear has multiple tears in it, both given to her by roxanne
— wears a white maned wolf fur cloak

✧ dragon succubus (ref.) (image credit: FlightRising) | health: 100%
— physical description
— a white dragoness with a rose-pink colored underbelly. her body is covered in feathers, and in the middle of her head is a light pink pearl-like adornment. her wings are half-feathered and half-leather, and she has ice-blue eyes.

✧ jaguar succubus (ref.) | health: 100%
— physical description
— light golden-brown jaguar with black rosette spots and ice-blue eyes. she has a white muzzle and underbelly, as well as a beauty mark on her muzzle.
— there are long scars on her face, and one on her neck, that was given to her by marina in her main body
— her left ear has multiple tears in it, given to her by roxanne in her main body

PERSONALITY.
aphra is delicate and arrogant, and can be quite possessive towards things or people she wants. like her father, caesar, aphra can be a little bit of a hot-head and prone to outbursts whenever she doesn't get her way. she is very much, in a way, a "daddy's girl" and can act like a spoiled brat. aphra is domineering and tends to believe she can get what she wants whenever she wants. very self-conscious and thinks of herself very highly.

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ npc xx npc | twin sister of fakhira cipher | half-sister of horizon, gordon, billiam, and lumia cipher | mother of katherine cipher-roux, cleo roux-cipher, silus cipher-roux, sylvina cipher-roux (aphra xx pincher roux); mother of vayne cipher-folie-mikaelson-roux-vantas, alia cipher-vantas, and inferno cipher-vantas (aphra xx quill harbringer-vantas); mother of drayden cipher (aphra xx npc); mother of hydrostatic cipher-d'angelo, angelembrace, and asmodeus cipher-d'angelo (aphra xx jormungand d'angelo); mother of khrisma cipher (aphra xx npc); mother of astraea cipher-lingré and katsuki lingré-cipher (aphra xx devraj lingré); mother of oleander cipher-eld, lethe eld-cipher, and dario eld-cipher (aphra xx lutum eld) | cousin of coriander (adopted by atbash), and alan cipher (vigenere cipher xx morgan)
✧ cipher family; considers herself the 'heir'
✧ panromantic pansexual | single, open to one night stands and long/short-term relationships (be warned she is not faithful)
✧ formerly crushing on roxanne
✧ doesn't have very many friends, but considers jormungand a friend

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically easy | mentally easy
— reincarnation, possession, mental manipulation & communication, telekinesis, conjuration, clairvoyance
✧ may start fights, easy to provoke | might kill

MISC.
✧ used to have a black crown that was formerly her father's

LINKS:
Joining Thread - July 2, 2018
Tags - Updated May 21, 2021
Birthing thread - July 20, 2018
Details about her life as a kit - August 15, 2018 (no longer canon)
Returning to The Typhoon - November 10, 2018
Stole Caesar's crown - November 13, 2018
Returning to The Typhoon - January 7, 2020
Attacked by Marina & scarred by her - March 22, 2020
Roxanne broke her necklace - March 22, 2020 (given permission to powerplay Roxanne here)
Meets Caesar for the first time since he got exiled/he disowns her - April 17, 2020 (no longer canon)
Entrance Ritual 2.0 - May 1, 2020
Nearly drowned during Typhoon's meteor crash - May 5, 2020
Goldenluxury saves her from drowning - May 5, 2020
Discovering her (temporary) blindness - May 7, 2020 (no longer canon)
Mother's Day - May 10, 2020
Attending Goldenluxury and Sam's Wedding Ceremony - June 30, 2020
Sam's death - August 13, 2020
Attacked by Roxanne, getting her kinked tail + left ear torn - August 14, 2020
Pregnant with a Pittian's kits - August 23, 2020
Cipher-Vantas Kittens Birth - August 26, 2020
Attempting to bring Vayne "home" - January 30, 2021
No longer welcome in The Typhoon - January 31, 2021
Detailed Bio - Updated June 2, 2021
Birthday Oneshot - February 14, 2021
Joining the Coalition of the Condemned - February 18, 2021
Inferno shows up unconscious at the Coalition - February 22, 2021
New jaguar body - February 23, 2021
Pregnancy announcement (Jor's litter) - March 1, 2021
Cipher-D'Angelo Cubs Birth - March 15, 2021
Promotion to Espionage & Given her white maned wolf fur cloak - March 15, 2021
Coalition of the Condemn's Mudslide - March 16, 2021
Details about her life - April 11, 2021
Gains her dragon body - April 15, 2021
Sojourn announced CotC going home - April 16, 2021
Pregnancy for Lutum's clutch - April 22, 2021
Laying Lutum's clutch - April 27, 2021
Oleander hatches from her egg - April 29, 2021
Dario hatches from their egg - April 30, 2021
Lethe hatches from their egg - April 30, 2021
Aphra throws away the final egg - May 2, 2021
Promotion to Warlord - May 4, 2021
Arvid captures Vayne - May 5, 2021
Oleander gives Aphra a Mother's Day gift - May 14, 2021
Bengal body killed - May 20, 2021
Regaining consciousness in main body - May 20, 2021
Sojourn goes into a frenzy - May 20, 2021
Oleander attacked - May 21, 2021
Sojourn's death - May 21, 2021
Stepping up to Kingpin - May 21, 2021
Inferno dies due to poisoning - June 2, 2021

Other links:
Aphra xx Quill Litter Adoption - August 23, 2020
Aphra xx Jormungand Litter Adoption - February 24, 2021
Have a litter with Aphra! - March 17, 2021
Aphra xx Devraj Litter Adoption - March 19, 2021
Aphra xx Lutum Litter Adoption - April 15, 2021
Aphra xx Valhalla Litter Adoption - May 24, 2021

TV Tropes:
Pastimes Prove Personality, Abusive Parent, Anything That Moves, Attention Whore, Bitch In Sheep's Clothing, Commitment Issues, Dirty Coward, Domestic Abuse, Drama Queen, Drowning My Sorrows, Entitled Bastard, Hypocrite, Irrational Hatred, Jerkass, Love Hungry, Lust, Loving A Shadow, Manipulative Bastard, Narcissist, Never My Fault, Pride, The Primadonna, Sadist, Would Hurt A Child, Spoiled Brat, Beauty Is Bad, Evil Twin, Alpha Bitch, Child Hater, Entitled To Have You, All Take And No Give, Feeling Oppressed By Their Existence, Gaslighting, Irrational Hatred, Psychological Projection, Quit Your Whining, 0% Approval Rating, Hate At First Sight, Can't Take Criticism, Alcoholic Parent, Because I Said So, Daddy's Little Villain, Maternally Challenged, My Beloved Smother, Parental Abandonment, The Baroness, Bitch Alert, The Unapologetic, Ungrateful Bastard, Haughty "Hmph"!

Re: DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-22-2020

Opinions & Choices IC | Bump private threads after 7 days | Updated 05/21/2021

GENERAL INFO
> Aphra Cipher | Female (she/her)
> 5 years physically; 5 years mentally
> Oriental Longhair Succubus
> Coalition of the Condemned | Kingpin [HP; leader]
> Former Typhoonite | Former Crewmate

> Single, open to one-night stands & short/long-term relationships
> Caesar Cipher xx NPC (second generation)
> Twin sister of Fakhira
> Half-sister of Horizon, Gordon & Billiam, and Lumia Cipher (Caesar xx NPC)
> Mother of Cleo, Silus, Kathrine, and Sylvina Cipher-Roux (Aphra xx Pincher Roux)
> Mother of Vayne Cipher-Vantas, Alia Cipher-Vantas, and Inferno Cipher-Vantas (Aphra xx Quill Harbinger-Vantas)
> Mother of Drayden Cipher (Aphra xx NPC)
> Mother of Hydrostatic, Angelembrace, and Asmodeus Cipher-D'Angelo (Aphra xx Jormungand D'Angelo)
> Mother of Khrisma Cipher (Aphra xx NPC)
> Mother of Astraea Cipher-Lingré and Katsuki Lingré-Cipher (Aphra xx Devraj Lingré)
> Mother of Oleander Cipher-Eld, Lethe and Dario Eld-Cipher (Aphra xx Lutum Eld)
> ½ of Aphrox (Formerly crushing on Roxanne)
> Cousin of Coriander (adopted by Atbash) and Alan Cipher (Vigenere Cipher xx Morgan)

APPEARANCE / REF / STATUS / HEALTH [100%]
CURRENT BODY:
> Oriental Longhair; pure white fur and ice-blue eyes, as well as a beauty mark on her nuzzle. (Birth body)
> Long-bodied, thin, and lithe; scars on her neck and face
  - One scratch-wound scar on her neck from Mariana, while the other is a bite-wound scar from Lumia
> Kinked tail; left ear is torn in multiple places
> Wears a white maned wolf fur cloak
- INJURIES/ILLNESSES
n/a

OTHER BODIES:
> Jaguar; light golden fur with black rosette spots, ice-blue eyes. White muzzle and underbelly, and also has a beauty mark on her muzzle. (REF)
> Scars on her neck and face; left ear is torn in multiple places
- INJURIES/ILLNESSES
n/a

> Dragoness; a white dragoness with a rose-pink colored underbelly. Her body is covered in feathers, and in the middle of her head is a light pink pearl-like adornment. Her wings are half-feathered and half-leather, and she has ice-blue eyes. (REF) / (image credit: FlightRising)

BEHAVIOR / ALPHA BITCH | A | B | C | D
> Manipulative, arrogant, possessive, obsessive
> Power-hungry and selfish
- DISORDERS n/a

INTERACTION | MANIPULATIVE BITCH | CHAOTIC NEUTRAL
> Physically easy, mentally easy
> May start fights, won't stop them
> attack in BOLD / mention @/account
- POWERS: Reincarnation, Possession, Mental Manipulation & Communication, Telekinesis, Conjuration, Clairvoyance

Re: DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - MysteriouslyMaple - 03-25-2020

APHRA'S ART

[Image: AphraBoB.png]
Art by me! ^

[Image: IMCRYING.png]
Art by me ^ featuring @/seakit roux

[Image: Aphra.png]
Art by Shinyarcs on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCORgArf_3R0I3GP8gOfRm-w?

Art by me, featuring Brandykit Roux! ^

[Image: 1589670942368.png]
Art by @/toni with Roxanne! (Aphrox crackship) ^

[Image: 20200616_211547.jpg]
Art by @/stilly! ^

Art by @/rexaraneo! ^

[Image: AphraBoBAgain.png]
Art by me! ^

Art by me! ^ (featuring Goldenluxury)

Art by @/BossTaurus with Roxanne! ^ (Aphrox crackship)

Art by me with Fakhira! ^

[Image: JaguarAphraRef.png]
Art by me of Aphra's jaguar bod! ^

Art by me! ^

Re: DON'T TURN AWAY NOW || Maple's Character Storage 2.0 - MysteriouslyMaple - 04-16-2020

VIGENERE'S ART

Art by CrunchyCrowe on YouTube! ^

[Image: Vigenere_Mask_Concept.png]
Art by @/Papa ! ^

[Image: vinegar.png]
Art by @/madster ! ^

Art by Tennelle Flowers on YouTube ! ^

Art by @/Cakie ! ^

[Image: VigBoBProf.png]