Beasts of Beyond
Cry Me A River - Joining Attempt - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Cry Me A River - Joining Attempt (/showthread.php?tid=10969)

Cry Me A River - Joining Attempt - RB Graveyard - 01-04-2020

MELCHIOR - Female - Hairless Canine - Tag - [member=10541]Melchior[/member] 
The pinkish girl hurled herself like a Frisbee onto the warm sands as her skin drank in the sun and she stuck her toes into the sand. Melchior let out a small huff and she exhaled, her stomach pressed against the dry ground. Her skin seemed to switch as every muscle moved, her eyes narrowed and soon close. Only after a  few seconds did she get up and walk over to the clear waters. A sigh of pleasure was released as sore paw pads were dipped into the soothing waters. She had walked all the way from the north end aaalll the way down to here. No one could say that Melchior wasn't a determined being. And if they did, they didn't know the tall,thin, pink girl at all. Toes flexed within the water and she could feel just how sore the digits were as she sat down in the water.

Re: Cry Me A River - Joining Attempt - Keona. - 01-04-2020

[align=center]— if I fall, get knocked down, pick myself up off the ground —
At the rate newcomers seemed to be appearing, Keona may find herself unable to simply stay on Barracuda bay.  Goldenluxury named her and Idyllfields to watch over the Typhoon... So that's what she would do.  Including keeping a nose out for those strangers who came seeking a place among the crew.

The tiny Privateer found the scent and followed it.  Dutiful and curious.  Her rounded ears perked and she halted a few mouse-lengths away.  Lightly, Keona tilted her head, her pale sea-green eyes attempting to 'look' directly at the stranger.  "Aloha," a steady and clear greeting.  "Can I help you?" Seas, she was growing bored of repeating herself, but at least this way she spoke in relatively few words.
✯ — keona sibéal ní faoláin. female. privateer of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: Cry Me A River - Joining Attempt - RB Graveyard - 01-04-2020

She stood up from the clear waters and gave a quick smile as the small girl spoke, though it sounded as if she had been saying it all day; a certain drag on to her voice. "Hello miss," she gave a delighted huff. The little woman before her was hardly any smaller than herself and she didn't want to admit it but it did feel good to have someone smaller than herself around. It made her feel tall but it wasn't quite a good thought so she let it slip away. "Yes, i suppose you can." Melchior blinked and sniffled. "I'm here to see if i could maybe join The Typhoon, but im guessing you and i both already knew that since im here at the bay." She chuckled. The girl looked at the small woman, her eyes were a beautiful pale misty ocean green. Melchior tilted her head to the side a tad bit and smiled; her black lips curling up towards her cheeks. "Oh! What gorgeous eyes you have, they look like the ocean!"
[member=265]Keona.[/member]

Re: Cry Me A River - Joining Attempt - SÉAMUS - 01-05-2020

[div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"]shouldn't have done it now there's blood in the water
As per old habit, the rusty spotted cat materialized from the nearby shadows.  Drawn in by the sound of his daughter's voice, the faerie approached with a curious glint in his eyes.  Now this is a first.  Ancient as he was, the Irishman cannot recall meeting many canines without a coat of fur.

He settled beside Keona with a smirk.  "Most know to ring the bells at the border, lass, but we'll let it pass.  No harm done." As most in their family, he shared the same eyes as Keona, though sharper in hue -- he wondered how often she considered her eyes' color, given their inability to perceive sight in the first place.  "Do ya have a name, lass?"
[align=right]word of mouth there's a snake in the garden — SÉAMUS Ó FAOLÁIN ☠

Re: Cry Me A River - Joining Attempt - RB Graveyard - 01-06-2020

The sound of the mans voice made the girl jump, where had he come from? How did he get there so fast? Melchior had noticed almost instantly the resemblance in the two creature's eyes, his were more vibrant than the woman's. Both beautiful nonetheless. The girl's face seemed to turn a bright red as embarrassment, she hadn't rung the bells! The man had said no harm done, yet she still felt a little awkward about it. Melchior was so caught up on the bells and the mans accent that she hadn't heard him fully as he spoke. Only bits and pieces, but she put the pieces together; her cheeks still flushed when she spoke. "My name is Melchior," the girl said with a cheeky smile. "May i ask for your name?" she shuffled her paws a bit. "Or perhaps you would like to remain anonymous."
[member=265]Keona.[/member] [member=483]SÉAMUS[/member]