Beasts of Beyond
BIG BAD WOLF! + intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: BIG BAD WOLF! + intro (/showthread.php?tid=10960)

BIG BAD WOLF! + intro - Mercede - 01-03-2020

MERCEDE
[table]
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
diamonds are a girl’s bestfriend -

mercede f. callahan
the pitt
2 months

pronounced: (mur-say-dee)

general
female - marble cross fox (white, gray, black) - 2 months - Jervis x Fourthwall - no crush - no mentor

powers
mental manipulation
[/td][/tr][/table]
call me your sweet baby —

She was Mercede Callahan and by god she would be heard! She would be seen!

Although quite young, the child had quickly come to the decision that she rather liked all eyes on her. In the spotlight she bloomed! And everyone knew that only the flowers that saw the most sun would grow to be the prettiest!

And this flower would always fight to have it shine on her.

A small frail ball of fluff would make her way out to the market place. She saw so many things she wanted. So many things that could be hers.

And no one was looking at her? Humph. Fine! She would find a way to make them!

“Everyone! Everyone! I have very big and important news!”, she squealed at the top of her lungs.

Her mind sent out a wave, a mental jab to all those who would receive it. Pay attention it annoyingly said. She was, after all, a child. She didn’t mean for that to happen... it just did sometimes.

[sup][w]isker[/sup]

Re: BIG BAD WOLF! + intro - teef - 01-04-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE GENERAL
golden lung dragon & black panther w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai 'pure' shi 'honest' lynn lingré. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting kydobi & idyllfields. marauder of the pitt. demiromantic gray-asexual.
[/td][/tr][/table]
rumbling in quiet amusement, the golden dragon lifted their head from the sands, trading their massive body for their panther body, great paws leading them forward as her tiny voice told them to pay attention. entering the square, their blind gaze roamed until they caught her scent, sweet still with the scent of milk and her parent's nest. "hello, little one. what very big and important news do you have to impart upon us?" they rumbled, dipping their head in greeting as they sat down.

oh, she reminded them of their own daughter, wherever the foolish pup had run off to after playing in their den earlier.
they had not had a chance to attend the birthing of the ex-ardent's litter, but they had brought small gifts with them, for whenever they saw the new cubs. new life, a good start, a renewed sense of hope in the beaten. things would change, and hopefully for the better.

Re: BIG BAD WOLF! + intro - Mercede - 01-09-2020

MERCEDE
[table]
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

mercede f. callahan
the pitt
2 months

general
female - marble cross fox (white, gray, black) - 2 months - Jervis x Fourthwall - no crush - no mentor

powers
mental manipulation
[/td][/tr][/table]

Well goodness, she hadn’t really considered what she would say if someone actually paid attention. So when the big blind cat walked up to her she would pause.

She would hop from paw to paw and while thinking, “um... uh. Well ya see...”

Her shyness would set in. Embarrassment crept into her cheeks, warming them.

“I’m Mercede.”

[sup][w]isker[/sup]

Re: BIG BAD WOLF! + intro - teef - 01-15-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE GENERAL
golden lung dragon & black panther w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai 'pure' shi 'honest' lynn lingré. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting kydobi & idyllfields. marauder of the pitt. demiromantic gray-asexual.
[/td][/tr][/table]
listening to her soft voice, filled with the tones of youth and shyness, they couldn't help but smile, "hello miss mercedes. my name is bai shi but you can call me lynn if you would like. why don't you tell me a little about yourself? i can tell you a few things about myself in return if you would like" they suggest, whiskers twitching in amusment.

Re: BIG BAD WOLF! + intro - Mercede - 01-30-2020

MERCEDE
[table]
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

mercede f. callahan
the pitt
2 months

general

powers
mental manipulation
[/td][/tr][/table]

There was a lot she could tell.

“Oh... well I’m Mercede- oh oops I already said that”

She cocked her head to the side as she thought, “My papas are Jervis the great and Fourthwall... I’m special.”

[sup][w]isker[/sup]