Beasts of Beyond
[ NOT TO BE AFRAID ❧ ADE'S STORAGE ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [ NOT TO BE AFRAID ❧ ADE'S STORAGE ] (/showthread.php?tid=10910)

[ NOT TO BE AFRAID ❧ ADE'S STORAGE ] - guts - 12-26-2019

"i took the clouds for granted, that they'd always be above"

name;; adelaide reid
goes by ade or addie
name means noble, nobility
sex;; female
she/her pronouns
age;; 2 years
created 12/26/2019
sexuality;; bisexual
romantic orientation;; biromantic
group;; tanglewood
no former groups
rank;; member
no former ranks

no family. no current friends or enemies.
no other relations.

no powers
easy physically, medium mentally.
is still getting adjusted to her new body.
may start fights, will end them.
may show mercy or kill, depending on the circumstances.
doesn't use any weapons.

other;;
voiceclaim is arryn zech as dr. grey [link].

Re: [ NOT TO BE AFRAID ❧ ADE'S STORAGE ] - guts - 12-26-2019

friendly, optimistic, humorous, considerate
eccentric, air-headed, clingy, unforgiving

those that first meet her might think her strange. she's a very joyful and upbeat person, sometimes eerily so, as she never loses her good mood in times of stress or chaos. it can even be said that she's oblivious to reality. there are very few things she will be serious about and among those is when someone, especially someone she's close with, gets hurt. she's passionate about her medical skills, so she loses any light-heartedness in those kind of moments.

otherwise, she's usually seen with a smile on her face and a pep in her step. she likes jokes, too, whether making them or hearing them from others. she especially likes dad jokes and puns. aside from that, her speech is usually quick, devolving into rambles that sometimes give unnecessary information.

along with her cheerful nature, she's considerate of those around her. while her care for others isn't what made her become a doctor, she does try her best to look out for the well-being of people, not only because it's her job. she likes seeing everyone happy and healthy.

she has her dark side behind her exterior, however. her endless happiness is simply a cover up, a way to cope with whatever bad things happen. rather than letting everyone see her miserable, she puts on a facade to hopefully convince them, and by extension herself, that she's fine. but, because of how long she's been using this method, it's sometimes hard for her to break out of it. it's likely why she disregards most unfortunate events and continues to act carefree.

even deeper inside, she has an odd obsession with gore and guts. well, it isn't actually that much of a secret, as she makes no effort to hide it. she openly shows excitement about amputating limbs, performing surgeries, or anything that involves nasty medical things. she's always thirsty for knowledge, even though she's liable to only understand certain things. she only has so many brain cells for so many topics.

the majority of the time she acts like quite a ditz with horrible social skills. on the other hand, when a topic interests her (or is easy enough for her to understand), she strives to study as much as she can on it. simply said, she's an idiot on most things, but stuff that she knows about, she's an expert on. (selectively smart, in the wise words of arcy.)

when it comes to her interactions with others, she usually likes people off the bat, unless they do something to earn her dislike. or worse. it does take a lot for her to really hate someone, but once that line is crossed, it's difficult for her to forgive. for those that are bold enough to mess with those she really cares about, they earn a spot on her shit list. she is brutal when it comes to her enemies and is definitely willing to bring pain to those that prove they deserve it.

isfp && hufflepuff && candor && chaotic good

ditzy genius
loon with a heart of gold
stepford smiler
nightmare fetishist
pay evil unto evil

maned wolf chrysocyon brachyurus [current/main body]
98% health // small scratches on her back and flank, cut on ear

the most notable thing about her is her lengthy legs, her overall appearance resembling that of a fox. her pelt is of good length, just enough to keep her warm in cold seasons but not enough to drown her, but it thickens at the back of her neck, making it stick up like a mane.

most of her fur is a ruddy color, between copper and red, and becomes darker towards the middle of her back and on her shoulders almost like a cape. her black sock markings are what make her look most similar to a fox, reaching up to the middle of her leg before fading. black also marks the scruff of her neck, as well as her thin snout.

just under her chin is a white mark, edged with black, her chest and belly marked with a creamy color. the same colors are on her tail, which is bushy and often wags like a dog's when she's excited, fading from cream to white at the tip.

her eyes are small compared to the rest of her, especially the large ears that sit atop her head. framed in round sockets, they're dark brown, very expressive. like any other canidae she has a round black nose and sharp teeth, a large pink tongue just behind.

wounds mark her skin, the most noticeable being a scratch in her left ear, plus the claw marks on her hip.

inventory// n/a

timeline

december 27, 2019 // ade joined tanglewood [thread]

Re: [ NOT TO BE AFRAID ❧ ADE'S STORAGE ] - guts - 12-29-2019

lyrics

"it's crazy when / the thing you love the most is the detriment / let that sink in / you can think again / when the hand you wanna hold is a weapon and / you're nothin' but skin"

"i would've followed all the way, no matter how far / i know when you go down all your darkest roads / i would've followed all the way to the graveyard"
--
"i don't think there is anyone under your skin / like a cheshire cat i think you're just a grin / and i can feel you laughing under my skin / and the happy palpitations are making me grin"

"oh no, not a chance in hell / yeah i've heard you sing but it ain't too well / heartfelt, yeah you meant so well / but your song's no good 'round here"
--
"i tried to scream / but my head was underwater / they called me weak / like i'm not just somebody's daughter"
--
"so they tranquilized me, analyzed me, threw me back in my cage / then they tied me to an iv, told me i was insane / i'm a prisoner, a visitor inside of my brain / and no matter what i do, they try to keep me in chains"

"alone with my thoughts again / guess my mind is a prison and i'm never gonna get out"

graphics

[Image: imageedit-1-3459335375.jpg] [Image: imageedit-6-5171960877.jpg]
[Image: imageedit-4-6022416797.jpg]

signatures
Spoiler:
[i]templates
Spoiler:

art

by me:

Re: [ NOT TO BE AFRAID ❧ ADE'S STORAGE ] - guts - 01-03-2020

[align=center]ADELAIDE'S HEARTCHAT - LAST UPDATED N/A
message me on-site or on discord to have your character added

NAME HERE - - - hearts go here!
"SPOKEN OPINION!"
[color=COLOR]UNSPOKEN OPINION! - if the character has something they would say aloud about this character/you want to write a more ooc summary of what your character thinks, put it here! delete if you don't want to do this section. <3

[color=COLOR]NAME HERE
- - - hearts go here!
"SPOKEN OPINION!"
[color=COLOR]UNSPOKEN OPINION! - if the character has something they would say aloud about this character/you want to write a more ooc summary of what your character thinks, put it here! delete if you don't want to do this section. <3

[color=COLOR]NAME HERE
- - - hearts go here!
"SPOKEN OPINION!"

guide for mobile: