Beasts of Beyond
DEEP DOWN INSIDE ☆ coma - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: DEEP DOWN INSIDE ☆ coma (/showthread.php?tid=10890)

DEEP DOWN INSIDE ☆ coma - hushsound. - 12-21-2019

HUSH SOUND
"Link... it's time to wake up."
The Typhoon had been... quiet, as of late. Perhaps it was just because Goldie was off at the Pitt most of the time, or everyone was resting for the holidays, but Hush had certainly taken note of the fact that there wasn't much going on lately. He didn't mind it really, since the silence had never really bothered him, and he always had Kilius by his side if he really wanted company, but really he spent most of his time just enjoying his life and his surroundings. This had become a bit difficult as of late, thanks to the attack on him by Trojan. He couldn't walk around too much, since limping on his injured leg proved to become more and more difficult the more he did it, and he needed to let himself rest. He was hesitant to do so, to be lazy as he not so kindly put it to himself, but Kilius usually dragged him to bed when he noticed the mute male struggling, and for that Hush was grateful. Trojan's attack had been a huge blow to his self confidence, and to have somebody who cared about him no matter what, and did things for him even though he wasn't the hero anymore? It made him... very happy. Still, it was starting to feel as if something was wrong. There was a new weight to his steps, a sort of sorrow that clung to him because of the fact that he had been defeated in battle, even if he had been caught off guard while he was defenseless. He had been going through the motions for the day, his entire mind seeming filled with static, when he felt a gentle nose on his shoulder. Looking up, he was unsurprised to see that it was Kilius, the male gently herding him towards bed.

He followed along obediently after his boyfriend, feeling drowsiness tug at his very bones as he collapsed down next to the other, snuggled into Kilius's side. The world around him darkened slowly, and for some reason his heart clenched painfully as he looked at Kilius's sleeping face. He fought desperately against the tiredness that dragged him endlessly downwards, but he wasn't strong enough to fight it, and soon enough he was asleep, a very familiar and very unwelcome laugh echoing through his mind as the blackness swallowed him whole. His body seemed to become completely limb after only a few minutes, and eventually he was totally unresponsive, not waking up for anyone or anything. He seemed completely lifeless, the only sign that he was alive being a very weak and irregular heartbeat, but aside from that, his entire being seemed as though it was now without a purpose, and without a soul.

( I'm sorry to make this so suddenly, but my muse has been wavering for Hush for a while now, and I think I need to take a hiatus from playing him for a while!! Idk really when he'll be back, but for now icly he'll be in a very deep coma he can't be woken up from until obviously I wanna play him again. I love you all here in The Typhoon, and hopefully soon I'll have Muse for him again!! )
tags - penned by @stilly
[color=transparent]template by orion

Re: DEEP DOWN INSIDE ☆ coma - MERGED - 12-21-2019

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana"]kili has been more worried about hush then probably anyone in the typhoon was. he had been injured, and of course, he hadn’t been quick enough to help him, or even to get too the scene. he felt like it was somehow his fault, and he had begged hush endlessly to rest. finally, he had, but there was something about this sleep that was.. strange. he was limp, too limp to be asleep, and as kili laid his head across his boyfriend’s ribs, he felt his heart sunk. there was hardly a heartbeat, and his head immediately lifted.

hush?” he mumbled, gently nudging the male’s face. “hush? hey, come on, wake up. something.. somethings wrong.” he stated, nudging at the male’s fface a bit more aggressively. of course, there was no response and tears had begun to flood his eyes, stood now as he nudged anywhere he could on hush’s body in an attempt to wake him. “fuck..

Re: DEEP DOWN INSIDE ☆ coma - Keona. - 12-28-2019

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
privateer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #5c90d0; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px;"]✯ — Tá mé i dtiúin
Keona often knew when something was off.  A change in the way someone walked.  The pattern of their breath.  Voice.  Smell.  Everyone had tells.  She knew Hushsound had been injured by walk, but it was more than that.  He seemed to step heavier.  Unhappy.

The tiny Privateer did not often make house calls.  She didn't like stepping into someone else's space since she cared so much about having her own.  Simple.  But she felt inclined to check up on someone who must have begun seeing her as a friend, to give her a present so recently.

Especially with the unhappy tells.  Maybe she could help him find something to do.  After all, Keona recalled the bedrest she'd gone through following her escape from the Pitt.  Broken ribs made for long, boring days.

As little paws carried her up to wolf's residence, her perked ears caught a somewhat frantic voice.  Kilius.

Not good.

She tapped at the door.  "Kilius?"
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI