Beasts of Beyond
sing me a symphony [★] lyric banner shop - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: sing me a symphony [★] lyric banner shop (/showthread.php?tid=10847)

sing me a symphony [★] lyric banner shop - Misty - 12-13-2019

[align=center][div style="width:50%;min-height:100px;overflow:hidden;Margin:auto;"][div style="width: 100%; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 5px; font-family: palatino; font-size: 8pt;"]Howdy! I have decided to open my first lil shop on BoB.  I'm not going to be offering any typical art at the time -- maybe one day, but I'd rather really hone my drawing skills first -- but I've been making lyric banners for myself and a few others recently and thought I might offer to make some for everyone else.

Examples.
Spoiler:
Pricing.
There is none!  Since I'm more interested in the practice and relatively enjoy playing with the program, I'm not gonna put any official prices out.  So I guess it's self-decided?  I honestly don't mind making these for free so it's all up to y'all.

Waiting List.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.

Form.
FFA; just make sure I have a good idea of what you want.
Make sure to include any lyrics/words/names you want, color schemes, fonts you want/like -- or if you just have a general feeling of what you want, like if you don't really know for sure what colors or whatever, I can try my best! c:

Other notes.
Most of the banners I have made go through a lot of my nitpicking, so please don't feel bad for asking me to change something if you want it a little different, I don't mind.

Re: sing me a symphony [★] lyric banner shop - tristitia - 01-05-2020

Can I get a blue, black and white color scheme with these lyrics: "But my peace has always depended
On the ashes I leave in my wake."

If you can, maybe put Kaitou KID / Kid?

Re: sing me a symphony [★] lyric banner shop - Misty - 01-05-2020

[align=center][div style="width:50%;min-height:100px;overflow:hidden;Margin:auto;"][div style="width: 100%; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 5px; font-family: palatino; font-size: 8pt;"]Gave it a go!
If you want it a different way just tell me c:
Spoiler:

Re: sing me a symphony [★] lyric banner shop - toboggan - 01-07-2020

this looks dope! could i please get one for noor?

the lyrics i'd like to be used are:

i've seen you hiding away
i'll find you, never you mind

i'd like the colour scheme to based around purples and violets, please.

i dont care if noor's name is in it or not - whatever looks the best!

Re: sing me a symphony [★] lyric banner shop - Misty - 01-07-2020

[align=center][div style="width:50%;min-height:100px;overflow:hidden;Margin:auto;"][div style="width: 100%; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 5px; font-family: palatino; font-size: 8pt;"]Made two versions -- one with her name and the other without.  If ya want it any different just say c:

Spoiler:

Re: sing me a symphony [★] lyric banner shop - toboggan - 01-07-2020

I LOVE THAT AAAAAA TYSM

Re: sing me a symphony [★] lyric banner shop - tristitia - 01-12-2020

AAAA IT'S SO GOOD,,, THANK YOU!