Beasts of Beyond
SOUNDWAVE / open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: SOUNDWAVE / open (/showthread.php?tid=1080)

SOUNDWAVE / open - Character Graveyard. - 05-03-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
It was a quiet morning when Luna had decided to head to the burnt part of the forest. A rather isolated place in the territory, she’d say. But the Starstruck Guardian wasn’t excepting to see a beautiful sight in front of her.

Despite the grass being charred- a blue flower had bloomed as if it had magically grown. Luna would stumble forward and stop in front of the flower, releasing a soft sigh.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: SOUNDWAVE / open - Margaery - 05-03-2018

Margaery and fire... did not mix.

Her once beautiful, well-kept gardens had been reduced to ashes in the wake of flames and since then, the chocolate point had resented the very element itself. It didn't help that her life had nearly been claimed with that of her garden's metaphorical one, but compared to the roses that she had poured herself into growing - dedicating time and energy that she sometimes did not have -  her existence seemed less significant.

Why she was near the charred, burnt part of the forest, she did not know. Perhaps it was curious that had tugged on her paws in a futile attempt to escape the boredom she perpetually experienced or, alternatively, perhaps it was the need to stay as far away from Suiteheart as possible. Whatever the reason, she was here now and obviously not alone. Noticing both Luna and the flower, the observer wandered over, gray eyes full of a distant sort of curiosity. [color=#b14767]"What's that?"

Re: SOUNDWAVE / open - BASTILLEPAW - 05-04-2018

[div style="background-color: white; width: 100%; font-family: Georgia; color: #576a6e; text-align: center; margin: auto"]BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; color: black; padding-top: 10px; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille had no significant feeling towards fire either way. (Which was ironic, given what was to come -- dramatic irony, yay!) Sure, at times it could prompt vague memories, but those were fleeting and didn't come with any strong associations. Hell, sometimes he didn't even know which life they came from, that was how irrelevant they were. The charred ground had no draw; it was just a place on the border, one of his several markers that he referred to while patrolling.

Today, however, he could see Luna and Margy's auras pulsing there and he picked up his pace slightly, intrigued to see what they were doing. His gaze swept over his mentor first, as if to determine that she was healthy and whole, before he was glancing towards Margy. He knew she was struggling a bit lately, what with Suite's transformation and the vampirism, but she seemed fine at the moment. Good. "Yo," he supplied, gaze flickering to the flower that, uninterested.

Re: SOUNDWAVE / open - Character Graveyard. - 05-04-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Noticing Margaery arrive from the corner of her eyes, the female would let her gaze linger on the blue flower before turning her attention to the female. "It is known as a Sylleblossom- a rare kind of flower that is normally only found in one out of ten places. Yet, somehow, many had grown in the place I was born and I have not seen one since my early childhood."

The female would offer a nod of greeting to her apprentice before her front paws sat on both sides of the flower, slowly lifting it. I do not have much time. If it's left out of water for a long period of time, it will die and scatter like ashes. I need to get this to my room."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: SOUNDWAVE / open - Margaery - 05-05-2018

Margaery had once considered herself a walking flower dictionary. Though she specialized primarily in the growth and care-taking of roses (earning her the nickname of the 'Rose Queen' back in her old home), she knew much about all different kinds of flowers and how to take care of them exceptionally well. The Sylleblossom, however, was one that she could not bring forward information on. [color=#b14767]"I've never heard of it," She admitted, her lips twisting into a slight, contemplative frown, [color=#b14767]"One of ten places? What conditions need to be replicated so that it doesn't die here?"

She had a garden of her own not far from the observatory and, based on the state it was in this morning, would provide beautiful blossoms come a couple more months. She wondered if transporting the flower there and extending an invitation for Luna to take care of it would be an appropriate offer. It seemed like the girl wanted to take it to her room though and, concerned, Margaery wondered if that would be the best idea. [color=#b14767]"Flowers need light and the observatory doesn't have many windows. Are you sure it would be wise to take it there?" She inquired quietly, her gaze moving from Luna to the blue flower.

Re: SOUNDWAVE / open - BASTILLEPAW - 05-05-2018

[div style="background-color: white; width: 100%; font-family: Georgia; color: #576a6e; text-align: center; margin: auto"]BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; color: black; padding-top: 10px; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
A rare flower that blossomed in her birth place? It had the strangest ring of folklore to it, and Bast felt the sudden impulse to ask for more information about it, for the story behind this flower, its special conditions, and its possible connection to Luna. Instead, however, he simply studied the strange blossom with vague interest, nodding idly at Margy's words. "We can always move you into one of the windowed rooms once we finish the bunker," he supplied, after a pause. "But I'm pretty sure that thing will die in the Observatory."