Beasts of Beyond
YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again (/showthread.php?tid=10776)

YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - arcy - 11-30-2019

[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]tryin,, for the THIRD time. im not the most consistent person in the world but im here to stay i think? hopefully? if i ever Failed You in the past just dm me and ill Actually Do It This Time i pROMISE
i CAN draw most animals. humans are,,, ok, i guess? not great. im 100% open to art trades if you want to dm me! if i make any Oopsies just let me know, even if it seems nitpicky to you!
[align=center]Examples
deviantart is here
icons:
fullbodies:
PRICING
Icons 6k
Fullbodies 12k
Other i AM willing to do things like refsheets, pixels, etc, etc, but we MIGHT have to negotiate prices a bit. Willing to do backgrounds of any sort, varying prices. like, 3k more per character.
Waiting list
1. oblivion // ref sheet // paid
2. gregory // ref sheet
3. misty // icon & fullbody
4. stygian // fullbody
5. grimm // icon & fullbody

Form
FFA, basically. include a ref OR an in depth description, and an idea of tone. anything beyond that is up to you!

Re: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - gregory - 12-03-2019

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana"] hey hey! think i could get a red sheet of kili? he’s a regular maned wolf , which milky white eyes. his left eye had green flames that come from it and he had a burn mark around the left eye and going towards the right eye. if you need more info, i’m sure i can provide but his design is pretty simple!
if you’re open, i would also love to get a full body and a headshot too, depending on how much the ref sheet leaves me with c:

Re: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - arcy - 12-03-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]YEAH THATS FINE!! ill see if i can go off of what youve got, but im always willing to change/update stuff when im done if its not Quite right!!
i charged muddy,, about 18-20k i think?? for ref if you didnt check my DA they look like so, in the spoiler. mirrored fullbody base(i redo the markings though) nd headshot, though i can add stuff!!
anyways i can absolutely do a fullbody and headshot if you want!! ill wait to add those to the list til youre 100% sure/the ref is done so i can be sure i got his design right before i,, yknow,, do them (pensive emoji)
Spoiler:

Re: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - gregory - 12-03-2019

that sounds fine to me! i don't really have any refs beyond a headshot, i don't think, so if that would be helpful, i can give you that! tho, it might just be in his tags?

Re: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - Misty - 12-04-2019

[align=center]
Flops for some Kiira art.  Could I get an icon and full body for Kiira?
Her tags have little notes too but essentially she's just a lil arctic fox with heterochromia; her right eye is the amber one and her left the icy blue.
When anyone makes art of her I leave it up to them whether or not to incorporate her glitching, so that is entirely up to you. c:

If you could, I'd appreciate the icon to be her as she normally is; in her gray and white summer coat.  While the full body be her in her poofy snow-white winter coat.

Shy or nervous is her usual attitude, as far as tone goes.

refs:

Re: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - arcy - 12-04-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"](procrastinates) (procrasrinates) (procrastinates)
that helps gregory!! thank you!! ill get onto it when i can BSKDDH
got it misty!! adding you!! ill see what i can do abt the glitching but ill Try!! :3c

Re: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - stygian - 12-04-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
i'd like a fullbody of crow! his toyhouse can be found here. he normally carries a bitchy expression, and go wild for the posing.

Re: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - arcy - 12-04-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]hell yeah added!! >:3c

worth noting the waiting list doesnt have a cap so dw @ anyone new shdndi. just,, of youre too far down the list dont preemptively send me gems yet, and be aware it might Take A While? i do things im large bursts but take Breaks™ inbetween (pensive emoji)

Re: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - stygian - 12-04-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
thank u. i'll send over the payment whenever you're ready for it

Re: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again - Orion - 12-14-2019

tracking until waiting list opens <3