Beasts of Beyond
. . . GLITTER IN THE GUTTER - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: . . . GLITTER IN THE GUTTER (/showthread.php?tid=10769)

. . . GLITTER IN THE GUTTER - skullcrow - 11-28-2019

the lyric in the title comes from the song "Twilight Galaxy" by Metric. feel free to track, talk, and take whatever coding you like. just don't touch my art, writing, characters, and anything that is specifically stated to be not free to take.
characters:
Peachpaw — WIP
to-do:
— round up your character ideas and see what sticks.
— talk to Silent about plots and inspiration for the above.

Re: . . . GLITTER IN THE GUTTER - skullcrow - 11-28-2019

[table]
[tr]
[td][Image: yOrOS6L.gif][/td]
[td][Image: 8dUT03q.gif][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
x
if i cannot inspire love
I WILL CAUSE FEAR . . . STORAGE
x

Re: . . . GLITTER IN THE GUTTER - skullcrow - 11-29-2019

(09-14-2019, 08:18 AM)unicorn link Wrote:
〈 Peachpaw 〉
— cisgender female. she/her pronouns.
— red foxes are adults at 9–10 months old according to Wikipedia, but should that apply to an immortal nine-tailed fox? regardless, she's a very young adult. were she human, she would be in her late teens.
huli jing; fox spirit. appears as a red fox with dark eyes and nine tails, though her pelt is closer to (peach) pink than red or orange, and instead of black her markings are white. slender and lithe, but taller than the average red fox. does her best to keep her pelt well groomed and presentable.
— vain, naïve, adventurous, stubborn, impulsive, tries to be kind but often seems condescending, petty. entitled and demanding due to having been sheltered and spoiled since birth. mischievous and prone to playing pranks. strong sense of pride and honor. a brat, but a lovable one.
— comes from a tight-knit family of immortal nine-tailed foxes, known for their haughty demeanor and trickery. she is the only child in her generation, and is thus much coddled by her parents, their siblings, and her grandparents. i don't know why she's on her own; maybe she got lost and fell into the mortal realm?
— small mythical or extinct creature. optional conjuration.
— based on Bai Feng Jiu from Eternal Love.
— not sure how attached i am to that name. i'll think on it.
one-third of the feral disaster trio with Silent and Jay.

Re: . . . GLITTER IN THE GUTTER - skullcrow - 12-01-2019

— Peachpaw of the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan.
— cisgender female. she/her pronouns.
— young adult, with an emphasis on young. immortal spirits age differently than mortals, so despite her immaturity she is at least a few centuries old (though younger than a millennium).
— appears as a red fox with dark brown eyes and nine tails. her pelt shades closer to (peach) pink rather than red or orange; and instead of black, her markings are white. slender and lithe, but taller than the average red fox. does her best to keep her pelt well groomed and presentable, but her penchant for troublemaking proves this a difficult task.
— vain, naïve, adventurous, stubborn, impulsive, tries to be kind but often seems condescending, petty. entitled and demanding due to having been sheltered and spoiled since birth. mischievous and prone to playing pranks. strong sense of pride and honor. a brat, but a lovable one. though she was never restricted by her family, she knows very little of the world outside her den; she may, however, pretend she knows more than she truly does.
— the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan is a tightly knit family, known for their charm and wiles. they are haughty and protective, and while they maintain fearsome reputations they do not care for propriety. however, they are honorable and repay their debts, and once earned their loyalty is unmatched. drinking is their favorite pastime, and they are fond of games and pretty things. Peachpaw is the only child in the youngest generation and thus doted upon.
— while on a solitary walk through the border woods of her family's territory, she was chased by a monster and fell into the mortal realm. not realizing how lost and lonely she is, she treats it like another adventure.
— small mythical or extinct creature. i don't have enough for conjuration at the moment.