Beasts of Beyond
FLORA •• herb lessons wanted - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: FLORA •• herb lessons wanted (/showthread.php?tid=10732)

FLORA •• herb lessons wanted - Honey - 11-19-2019

[align=center]
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong -
tags-powers

[ooc: honey wants someone to help her understand herbs and stuff!]

The pup had been feeling lonely. Her sorrow was put on the back burner and although she tried to be her usually optimistic and radiant self, there was a dull wash over her overall existence.

But today the pup decided to do something. She was bored. Having no purpose here made her a little hollow, so she often spent time in nature. Trying to teach herself about this and that but it was near impossible without trial and error and no prior knowledge.

Clearing her throat the pup would quietly say, “U-um... excuse me.”

[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: FLORA •• herb lessons wanted - Warringkingdoms - 11-20-2019

[font=trebuchet ms]Rin had met Honey a few times before- the one she remembered most clearly being the first assembly after Rin had showed up on the border. The assembly where Rin had informed Tena she wouldn't be staying for long, only realizing long after the fact how much of a lie it was. Then again, it wasn't the worst lie she'd ever told.

Part of her had expected Honey to be long gone by now, so hearing the pup's voice timidly calling out came as a surprise. A welcome one, to be sure, as they needed all the members they could get, but a surprise nonetheless. Setting down the herbs that she had almost finished reorganizing, Rin walked over to Honey, shivering slightly from the sudden gust of frigid wind that met her as she stepped out the door. "What is it?" she asked softly, twitching her ears. She didn't know the pup well, so it was anyone's guess what Honey would want.

/ishpost

Re: FLORA •• herb lessons wanted - lavi s. - 11-20-2019

[align=left]IF THE SKY COMES FALLING DOWN, FOR YOU
Children remained a soft spot for the young Jedi.  Their energy and enthusiasm always made him smile; especially as they discovered new peices of the world.  As Lavi caught the soft call of Honey, the fluffy feline paused.  His chocolate eyes flashed past Rin -- still an uncertain figure to him -- to the pup.

Since Rin spoke, Lavi simply offered a warm smile.
THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS WORLD I WOULDN'T DO

Re: FLORA •• herb lessons wanted - Honey - 11-21-2019

[align=center]
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong -
tags-powers

Two adults would come quicker than she had expected. She had half expected to be ignored, lately she had had a problem of speaking up in front of large crowds.

Rin was familiar, a face she had seen often but not interacted with half as much. The smaller one, she didn’t really know. But he had to be a Elysium member right?

“Uh... well. I was hoping someone could teach me about herbs? I- I’ve been trying but it doesn’t do me any good without a teacher”
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: FLORA •• herb lessons wanted - candorosa - 11-25-2019

[align=center][div style="width:70%; text-align: justify; padding: 1px; font-family: helvetica; color: #140D32;"]Lemy's attention was stolen by the small gathering he had stumbled upon. The pale tom flicked his tail as he listened to the young girl's request. Oh, how interesting. Truthfully, he didn't know much about herbs because he never used them. He, personally, didn't need them, and he didn't care about others to heal them. But there was no harm in learning new skills, so he approached the three with a bounce to his step.

"Wow! You two are gonna teach her? That's so cool!" Lemy gushed, aware that neither of them had said 'yes' to her question. He wondered how they were gonna weasel themselves out of teaching her if they wanted to say no. He turned his attention to Honey, who he hadn't yet met, and gave her a friendly smile. "Ya know, I think it's great that you're askin' for help, really followin' that oath, huh?"

Re: FLORA •• herb lessons wanted - Hope Arcanium - 11-28-2019

Player was also more than willing to help as the fox-feline hybrid approaches them, giving a light smile before taking their place beside Warringkingdoms.

I can also teach you.” The hybrid had much experience in the medical field, and loved sharing the info they learned over time and research.