Beasts of Beyond
doctor take my brain away from me;; open - medicine training - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: doctor take my brain away from me;; open - medicine training (/showthread.php?tid=10720)

doctor take my brain away from me;; open - medicine training - trojan g. - 11-15-2019

ROMANEMPIRE
"I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls"
It seemed as though the longer Roman stayed here in the new group he was a part of, the more things he had been seen doing, or had been asked to do, the more Ro got paranoid about things that could happen. The last time he had been this happy, his father had come to try and take that away from him, shattering his soul and spreading them out into different bodies, forcing him to not have control of things any longer, up until his plan backfired, and Ro was suddenly himself again, though the shattered souls of others were inside of him, always fighting for the power to take over. Although Pluto's plan hadn't followed the plan exactly, it still tortured Roman, but the feline knew that there would be more eventually, his father was never happy with how much Roman was tortured, and wouldn't be able to help but come back when Roman was at his happiest point.

But here the undying immortal feline was, pretending as though everything was okay, and doing one hell of a job too. If he had seen himself from an outside perspective he'd think nothing was wrong, which was good, because Ro didn't feel like explaining things right now.

Clearing his throat, the male would pad into the middle of the lobby in the apartment buildings before sitting down and speaking, letting his voice ring out so that any inside could hear him clearly, and hoped that those outside would stumble in or be able to hear him as well. "I'm hosting the medicine training thing now, if anyone would like to come to learn things, or, uh, if you're interested in being the cleric." For now he guessed he was the honorary one, though could only hope that he wouldn't have to hold that title for too long.
tags - penned by @ tikki
[color=transparent]template by orion

Re: doctor take my brain away from me;; open - medicine training - redvox. - 11-16-2019

REDVOX "VINNY" ABRAMO - cis male - goat-bat hybrid - harbinger
[Image: pEeXKGc.png]
Roman really had been doing a pretty damn great job of looking like he was holding everything together, at least in Vinny's opinion. After all, if Vox had honestly thought that Roman was totally falling apart, he never would've promoted the other male, or asked him to host this little event. Granted, Redvox preferred to see the best in people before he just went writing them off, which could be considered a weakness of his, but the harbinger actually felt pretty damn confident in his decision to give Roman some semblance of power. He didn't really know about all of that stuff with the whole family problems and the fighting spirits – the most he knew was that Roman had lost control during the Pitt raid and had ended up attacking a medic – but if Roman had an issue, then it would be an issue for the whole of the group as well. After all, Roman was a Halls member now, and Vinny wasn't exactly keen on just hanging people out to dry when they were in trouble. Truthfully, if Vin knew the full scale of the issues that Roman could end up having in the future, he probably would've felt a bit overwhelmed, not sure what the Halls could really do to help against an angry God trying to fuck his son over. Still, the Halls had gods of their own – ones that simply loved getting involved in the affairs of mortals.

Putting that all aside, Vox felt a small sharp smile come to his face when he heard Roman's call, having just returned from a successful hunting trip to hear the other's words. Vox hadn't wanted to pressure Roman into being a cleric or anything like that, but they were going to need one eventually, and it wasn't as if the hybrid had enough medical knowledge to teach others, or to possibly tempt them into learning more. Hopefully this little activity would turn out fruitful, and Roman wouldn't have to worry about dealing with anything medical for a while, or at least not solely be the only one to worry about it. Despite the fact that the harbinger already had his own role within the group, he still approached Roman with a smile, saying softly as he sat down nearby, his wings stretching out a bit, "Thanks f'doin' this, Roman. 'Opefully this'll lead ta somebody bein' interested in medical stuff, so we can have someone properly in th'Cleric role." He was ready to learn some things as well, mainly since his medical knowledge at the moment extended to knowing how to wrap bandages around a wound and pretty much nothing else.