Beasts of Beyond
Just Add Water [HoH Visit/Trade] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Just Add Water [HoH Visit/Trade] (/showthread.php?tid=10706)

Just Add Water [HoH Visit/Trade] - Olalla - 11-11-2019

Lover come over, look what I've done
I've been alone so long, I feel like I'm on the run
        The sky darkened with a mass of foreboding, grey clouds that covered the face of the sun and the expanse of blue around it, turning the land into monochrome grays. The presence of the dark clouds preceded the snow that began to fall, its pace picking up and chasing the forest creatures back into their homes. The wind sent the snow flying sideways and anyone left in the open would find themselves blinded by the snow, or at least pelted relentlessly by the snowflakes. It wasn't the ideal experience for anyone out in the snow and anyone wise would seek shelter from the weather.
      One of said forest creatures had found his way into a large, abandoned cave that provided shelter against the relentless snow. The beast was a slinky figure with thick musculature held up by a broad frame. A pelt of thick fur covered him, making his already large frame appear larger, especially the thick, fluffy ruff that stretched from his neck and past his shoulders. Dim eyes seemed to glow bright as the cave consumed his body. A small buckskin bag hung from his shoulders, it jingled as he walk. Olalla glanced around to scope out his surroundings.

template by orion

Re: Just Add Water [HoH Visit/Trade] - trojan g. - 11-15-2019

ROMANEMPIRE
"I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls"
If he had to choose between one or the other, Roman preferred the storms where the stuff that fell from the sky was snow, rather than water. They were both cold, and eventually depending on where you were at, they both got you wet, but at least with the snow it looked nice, and didn't have the potential to drown you just yet. Either way though, as soon as Ro saw the darkening sky and noticed the droplets of snow scattering the ground, he began to make his way through the territory, heading back towards his home, until he caught the scent of another animal, one he did not know, within the territory.

The arch-templar debated going back to get help to see if he could have someone else there with him, but at last decided against it. If he was meant to lead those into battle when the time was needed, he didn't need to have more than one animal at a time investigate a smell. It could be someone smaller than him, could be a child, he didn't know. He knew that whoever this scent belonged to could also have ill intentions, but he didn't think about that right now, chose not to. He had battled a god and come out victorious, this would be nothing if it came to it.

Following the scent as the snow became thicker, the three-legged feline would finally come near the cave, taking note as he was off to the side that the scent was stronger there. Clearing his throat, the male would step forward into view, close enough to take note of where the other was, but far enough back to keep himself out of immediate danger, just in case. Holding himself firmly, the male would finally speak. "You're tresspassing stranger," He would finally speak, looking towards the wolf, "You need to state your name and business, or leave."
tags - penned by @ tikki
[color=transparent]template by orion

Re: Just Add Water [HoH Visit/Trade] - redvox. - 11-16-2019

REDVOX "VINNY" ABRAMO - cis male - goat-bat hybrid - harbinger
[Image: pEeXKGc.png]
In all honesty, when Vox had first picked out the greenery covered town for their territory, he had really hoped that they would never end up getting snow. It wasn't that he completely hated the white sheet that often covered the land during the winter time, but it was inconvenient and unpleasant for him, less so now that he was taller than back when he had been a domestic feline, but still annoying nonetheless. Still, it seemed as though his wish had been for naught, and he felt a soft sigh leave him as he stepped outside of the apartment building that the Halls called home, snow smattering down across the ground around him. He considered just turning around and going directly back inside, but decided against it, instead just gritting his teeth and moving forward, determined to do the border patrol he had stepped outside for in the first place. It would be unpleasant and cold, but it was best he get it over with now, rather than when all the snow had already fallen and the ground was slick with ice. He had never been a very graceful beast, and he doubted he would he with the added challenge that snow and ice slush presented to him. His claws had never even been that good into hooking into just dirt, and ice was even harder to get a good grip on.

As he wandered through the trees that were rapidly becoming covered in snow, the harbinger found himself pausing when an unfamiliar scent reached his nose. It was none of the other groups he had interacted with before, nor was it Halls scent, and it made his entire body tense up, making him feel on edge. Not only that, but it was now mingled with the scent of his arch-templar, and he prayed that they wouldn't have to deal with a kidnapping right now. Following both scent trails, the hybrid soon found himself sidling up beside Roman as the other spoke, glad to see that the feline was alright and hadn't been taken away. As his eyes adjusted quickly to the rather dark inside of the cave, Vox blinked at the wolf lingering within before jerking his head towards Roman, mumbling softly, "Yeah, what 'e said." There wasn't much more that he could add onto Roman's statement, and he didn't feel particularly in the mood to introduce himself just yet, so he just stood silently beside the other male, waiting patiently for Olalla's response.

Re: Just Add Water [HoH Visit/Trade] - Olalla - 11-17-2019

Lover come over, look what I've done
I've been alone so long, I feel like I'm on the run
        The first beast to arrive was, in fact, rather intimating. His firm voice reminded Olalla of a disappointed father or an aggravated brother. But that was weird so he discarded the thought, The animal was definitely one not to upset with Olalla's arrogant ways. Pale yellow eyes watched a second creature approached; this one certainly an eyeful. One whom was part prey and part predator. The beast didnt want to be rude so he didnt stare; didnt want the creature to find him irritating. " Yes hello to you too kind sir, i am only visiting."
        The beast sat on his haunches, Olalla gave a small smile; his teeth showing clearly. He soon dropped the smile and leaned over to one side. Olalla dropped his neck and the buckskin bag fell to the cave floor with a thud. The echo made it more dramatic and the beast rolled his eyes. Spreading out the objects, which in all honestly weren't really interesting, he then spoke with a commercial like voice. "Im here to simply trade off some objects i have found. Its a little offical pack present, if you will." He pushed over to the two creatures two large tiger like striped grey shells, four buzzard wing feathers, the skull of a raccoon, a set (3) of bangles and pendants from deer bones, a bundle of lavender wrapped in a maple leaf, and 4 left rabbits feet. The beast then winked awkwardly. "Just for a little luck." 
template by orion