Beasts of Beyond
SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! (/showthread.php?tid=10683)

Pages: 1 2 3

SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! - Orion - 11-06-2019

BEASTS OF BEYOND'S 2ND SECRET SANTA !
[Image: 9e6c997721f247f274e56126fe249e33.jpg]
Welcome back to another Secret Santa! This is Beasts of Beyond's second Secret Santa and will not be our last. Although it's November, we'd like to start early on this year's amazing holiday celebrations! First up, as per usual, comes Secret Santa. If you would like to receive a special, personalized gift this year, fill out an application and post down below. The earlier the majority of applications come in, the earlier we can start prepping. So get a move on and get festive!

RULES

1. You may only enter once. Entering on your main account is very-much appreciated and makes things easier along the way!
2. Keep in mind not everyone can afford larger items or has the skills to draw. Try and keep your list broad + considerate!
3. If there happens to be an odd number of participants, things will be modified to create a solution around that to prevent confusion.
4. When participants are then chosen and scrambled, if you do not receive a message, please message Orion.
5. At the end of the event, if you do not receive a gift, let staff know. There will be compensation from us. We apologize for the disappointment.

APPLICATION

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] Not your display name! This is IMPORTANT. Items from the shop can only be sent by username.
[b]Wishlist:[/b]
-
-
-

PARTICIPANTS
Ryuu-tan
Tikki
Olalla
Whisper
Janoobus
Kugawing
Misty
Arcy
Toboggan
Gregory
Kade
Orion
Stygian
Stilly

Re: SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! [open for applications] - miss ririchiyo - 11-06-2019

Username: [member=1260]ryuu-tan[/member]
Wishlist:
- conjuration
- poem of writers choice [ahh i enjoy reading poems. screams.]
- enhanced senses
© LEXASPERATED

Re: SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! [open for applications] - tikki - 11-07-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]Username: tikki
Wishlist:
- Art! Could be of one of my characters, or just something that you got/made and thought of me of
- Poems, can be your own, or some poems you found online, I really like poems
- gems. I have a goal to be on the top of the bank for some reason, so gems would help, but they're not necessary lol

Re: SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! [open for applications] - Olalla - 11-07-2019

Username: Olalla
Wishlist:
-Clairvoyance
-Mental Manipulation & Communication
-art of any of my characters Smile

Re: SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! [open for applications] - Whisper - 11-12-2019

Username: Whisper
Wishlist:
- water manipulation
- a few leftover gems to help get aforementioned power
- Something really interesting, a written piece, maybe a doodle? Literally anything - a nice message would be lovely! ^^

[Image: dciuesh-4df47b16-7f5c-409e-b368-3ab12739...Zt1O0xOz_k]

Re: SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! [open for applications] - Janoobus - 11-12-2019

Username: Janoobus
Wishlist:
- Kydobi art???? Anything would be great Smile
- BOOK recommendations 
- honestly maybe a nice little message of motivation cause I’m really struggling rn mentally and emotionally

Re: SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! [open for applications] - fulzanin - 11-12-2019

Username: Kugawing
Wishlist:
- some sweet sweet art of,, any of my characters, really. surprise me!
- a fancypost, give me the sweet fancy text
- possession or mental manipulation or any element other than earth. or another power. surprise me time two

Re: SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! [open for applications] - Misty - 11-12-2019

[align=center]
[div style="width:100%;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;padding:5px;font-family:courier;font-size:8pt;"]Username: Misty
Wishlist:
- art of literally any of my characters (I play [member=265]Keona.[/member] , [member=298]Tena M.[/member] , [member=2344]suvi k.[/member] , [member=4817]aine.[/member] and [member=9348]breena.[/member] )
- some book recommendations (I'm big into sci-fi and fantasy but I'll soak up anything cSmile
- a prompt you'd be interested to see me write about with one of my characters (whether you made it up or saw it somewhere else) c:

Re: SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! [open for applications] - arcy - 11-13-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Username: arcy
Wishlist:
- art of my b o y
- intangibility ..
- show or music recommendations!!

Re: SITE-WIDE SECRET SANTA 2019! [open for applications] - toboggan - 11-19-2019

Username: toboggan (probably gonna change it to eggnoggan for the holidays tho)
Wishlist:
- an invite code for toyhou.se
- music recommendations
- a cool signature !