Beasts of Beyond
STOP, DROP, AND DRAG ME INTO PLACE;; open - joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: STOP, DROP, AND DRAG ME INTO PLACE;; open - joining (/showthread.php?tid=10672)

STOP, DROP, AND DRAG ME INTO PLACE;; open - joining - trojan g. - 11-04-2019

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]Roman remembered a time long ago, when he had decided to run off with the love of his life and form a group of his own with her, to make sure that those that wanted sanctum from the bad things of the world and simply wanted to be able to live in a good place could come from far and wide to live there. It had been a much simpler time, and even so, it reminded him of this in some ways. Leaving the worst place imaginable in the area and forming a better place somewhere close enough to walk to, but far enough away where they were hidden - at least for now - and out of the way. Even if they had decided to set up shop next door to the Pitt, though, Roman imagined them not having any issues for a while either way, due to the battle that raged on between the four main groups that most heard about around the large island that the animals called home in their little band of misfits.

After deciding to leave the battle that had come to them, Roman had heard the last bit of Vox's speech, and waited a bit, debating with himself, before deciding to leave and try and follow the scent of his former group mate. They had little conversations in the past, and it was something that Roman had regretted in the end. He seemed like an individual that seemed to know what he wanted, and it seemed to be close to what Roman's original plans for his own world had been, though not exact. Roman's views had long since been known, however, and it had taken the three souls in his body to gain the recognition of him wanting peace among the group that he lived in his main goal. Although he had gone to the Pitt in retaliation to finding out about the souls, he had regretted the decision almost immediately, and the battle, when he had attacked someone that couldn't really fight back was the last straw for him. The Pitt was too bloodthirsty, and they were something that he didn't want to get himself involved in. He couldn't do it any longer. He only hoped that this would be a place that would accept him, even though his past was not somewhere that had been clean on any account, whether or not those accounts had been of his own free will or not.

Padding up to the newly marked borders, the male would open his jaw, soaking in the scent, nostalgia running through him as a small sigh went through his body, and the domestic feline would simply sit down, resting his three paws until someone came around to check on the borders, to make sure there were no threats, to check for new members of the growing group. Eventually, he wanted to get rid of the body he was currently in, but he figured it'd be best for him to keep this form for as long as possible, just so that those here from the Pitt that knew him - likely non considering he kept to himself in all reality - would recognize him.

Re: STOP, DROP, AND DRAG ME INTO PLACE;; open - joining - redvox. - 11-05-2019

Re: STOP, DROP, AND DRAG ME INTO PLACE;; open - joining - breena - 11-05-2019

[align=center]— breena | halls of hiraeth rouge | druid —
Voices on the wind.  A close wind.  The petite badger knew quickly to investigate.  New borders.  New faces.  Quietly, the rouge approached, a pair of dark hues blinking over the words of DCLXVI and Redvox.  The latter apologizing and seemingly familiar with the new face.

A new face likely meant a new member.  Unless someone was simply unaware of the new borders.  Both feasible options.  Breena lingered as a silent shadow behind the Harbringer.  Curious, but uneager to offer her own words.  She wouldn't exactly be offering any new questions to the table.

She could offer a smile.  Albeit shy and hesitant as it was.  A friendly face.
— I WILL TRY TO BE THE BRIGHTEST —

Re: STOP, DROP, AND DRAG ME INTO PLACE;; open - joining - trojan g. - 11-05-2019

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]It had been a long time since Roman had been asked about his leg, as most now would either skirt around the topic or simply ignore it altogether. There wasn't much about his leg, to be honest, it had been simple things that had taken his previous legs in the past, as no matter what body the male took, eventually, something happened to the leg that rendered it missing. Though the words that D spoke didn't seem to be that of questioning, but rather of simple observation, and the feline didn't seem to take into consideration the feelings that Roman could possibly feel about being talked to in such a way, as if he wasn't even there. "I'm missing a leg, yes, but it's been gone a while, so I've adapted to it. Most animals can adapt to only having three legs, some even two." He would have spoken more had Vox not come over to the border at that time, and Roman could only offer a small smile and shake his head.

"No need to apologize about them, I expect to get used to it after a while... used to know someone like that, spoke his mind all the time, though I expect this to be slightly different?" He wasn't sure where he was going with this, reminiscing about things was something he wanted to quit doing so often, but it'd be a hard habit to break. "I decided to come here to join, yes, the Pitt is not some place I'd like to associate myself with any longer if possible, I was simply there because I had no other option." No one knew the real reason why Roman was there, but that was the most truth about it that would be coming from the male's mouth for the time being. "You decided to go off and forge your own path, and I admire that, it's been a while since I've seen someone do the same, and I decided to follow along, and hope for a new start." Trojan sturred inside him, the angry soul disliking the fact that they were far from the Pitt now, and Roman knew that he'd have to be strong while the other soul began to tire out in trying to make them go back. Head would turn over to Breena, and Roman would offer her a smile in return, his head dipping slightly before he turned his attention back to Vox.

Re: STOP, DROP, AND DRAG ME INTO PLACE;; open - joining - redvox. - 11-05-2019