Beasts of Beyond
2/4 OPEN : ART SHOP | '' I ALWAYS LOVED WATCHING THOSE FRAGMENTS OF OLD STARS '' - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: 2/4 OPEN : ART SHOP | '' I ALWAYS LOVED WATCHING THOSE FRAGMENTS OF OLD STARS '' (/showthread.php?tid=10572)

2/4 OPEN : ART SHOP | '' I ALWAYS LOVED WATCHING THOSE FRAGMENTS OF OLD STARS '' - bin - 10-14-2019

'' MEMORIES OF EXPLOSIONS THAT FLOAT IN THE AIR LIKE BOTH A FORESHADOWING AND AN EMBRACE AS WARM AS AUTUMN ''

hello!!!! thanks for visiting my shop =w= !! i've recently migrated over from feralfront under a different username and i'm so excited to use the shop system again haha!! i would really recommend reading everything on here before ordering [nobbc]Smile[/nobbc] thanks in advance for reading my guidelines!!

01. please be respectful when you order
02. i reserve the right to deny you
03. you are expected to pay upfront in full
04. i will not accept traditional references
05. refunds are available, and you will receive half of your gems back upon requesting for one
06. prices are non-negotiable
07. my style fluctuates constantly!!!!! this is a big one
08. at this moment i will only be drawing felines and canines (this is, of course, subject to change)
09. i do not offer shading at this time

as for the prices, most of these are pretty rock-solid, but i may increase/decrease them to my discretion depending on the complexity of your character(s) and/or background<3 and as of right now i have very few examples, but they will be added as i start taking comms! also note that these will all have transparent backgrounds by default. if you want something that isn't mentioned in this list feel free to ask for it and i will be happy to provide a quote!!

REGULARS
headshot 1000 g a simple, non-shaded neck-up drawing of your character, simple backgrounds (like a solid color or an ombre; don't be afraid to ask what qualifies!) are no extra free
bust 1500 g chest up of your character, simple backgrounds are no extra fee (x x x)
half-body 2000 g a bust but with their two front legs included, simple backgrounds are no extra fee
fullbody 3000 g the entire physicality of your character, simple backgrounds are no extra fee

ADD-ONS
simple accessories +30-300 g each these include bandannas, necklaces, bracelets, simple piercings, flower crowns, and rings, but if you're unsure if your character's accessory qualifies as small don't be afraid to ask!! [nobbc]Smile)[/nobbc]
complex accessories +300-1000 g each includes weapons, clothing, and skins, don't hesitate to ask if you're unsure!
additional characters +1000 g each, not including add-ons pretty self-explanatory i think
flower bomb +500 g i just add a bunch of flora (of your choice) to the art, don't be scared to specify where you want them as well!
lyrics +200g you choose where they go, what they are, and whether they're handwritten or typed
sparkle animation +500g a very quick loop of some bouncing eye sparkles; you will be provided with both a static image and a gif

as for the queue i will only be having four slots at a time because i get overwhelmed pretty easily and i also have work and school to worry about. you will be able to see your commission status here as well in this format:
##. DISPLAY NAME. unpaid or paid. link to form. not started, in progress, or completed.

01. GREGORY. paid. fullbody. not started.
02. GREGORY. paid. icon. not started.
03. open
04. open

the form is quite straightforward and i ask that you fill it out to the best of your ability!!

Code:
[b]username[/b] username
[b]display name[/b] display name
[hr]
[b]commission type[/b] right here
— [b]add-ons[/b] if any
— [b]background[/b] if any
[b]reference[/b] kldjalsdja
— [b]notes[/b] maybe on their stature, eye shape, fur length, blah blah blah
[b]specifics[/b] if you want a specific mood or pose or whatever
[b]price[/b] mafematics luv xx
[b]comments[/b] what are ur thoughts

Re: OPEN : ART SHOP | '' THERE'S A MAN WITH A GUN OVER THERE '' - bin - 10-15-2019

bust examples added!!

Re: OPEN : ART SHOP | '' THERE'S A MAN WITH A GUN OVER THERE '' - miss ririchiyo - 10-23-2019

Tracking! Your art is so beautiful aaaahh?!

Re: OPEN : ART SHOP | '' THERE'S A MAN WITH A GUN OVER THERE '' - gregory - 10-27-2019

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana"]hopefully i can order two at a time? c:
Spoiler:
fullbody is definitely priority c:

Spoiler:

Re: OPEN : ART SHOP | '' THERE'S A MAN WITH A GUN OVER THERE '' - bin - 10-28-2019

thank u so much ryuu aaaaaa

accepted, gregory!! the full body would be 3.5k and the headshot 1k because glows eyes aren’t tedious enough to be counted as an accessory haha

send the payment whenever you're ready and ill get to it [nobbc]Smile[/nobbc]

Re: OPEN : ART SHOP | '' THERE'S A MAN WITH A GUN OVER THERE '' - gregory - 10-28-2019

sent~!

Re: 2/4 OPEN : ART SHOP | '' I ALWAYS LOVED WATCHING THOSE FRAGMENTS OF OLD STARS '' - Orion - 11-03-2019

!!!
im gonna order here soon

will delete this track post later