Beasts of Beyond
WAYWARD . A plot and a blank slate - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WAYWARD . A plot and a blank slate (/showthread.php?tid=10562)

WAYWARD . A plot and a blank slate - Whisper - 10-11-2019

I've always had a struggle keeping a newer character without direction ; or purpose . With comming back to the site - dared by one of my friends actually , In bringing back odler old characters, i need a direction for them; a purpose to keep them on their paths and their intentions. Hopefully with this i can help not only my own character but others in keeping characters and their muse to write these babies! Alright, so plot? PLOT!

there will be added plot ideas as i go along. First of all, there is no restrictions on the characters you make ; the animal ; the powers you allow them ; or the age - there will be recommendations to make the plot more feasible - but they are only recommendations!

"Adopted" By Argus Mortem Grimm
> "[glow=#cc3232,2,300]taken in[/glow]" , argus will later tell them "[glow=#cc3232,2,300]found, abandoned on the cusps of the desert, left to die, to be picked by carrion. Abandoned by the clans and the world alike[/glow]". This "litter" or creations of characters will only know this; that argus saved them. Argus, one of the known enemies to most clans for merely existing within the pitt borders - has claimed the place as their home after an unceremonious exile from the typhoon. They are to make agents to work with the clan ; or at least see the clan in a better light than the rest of the clans. Argus plans to use these characters to plant sympathetic voices within other clans ; or as soldiers within the pitt to keep it alive in the knowing upcoming war. these characters can be recycled from older ideas , as argus can brainwash them ; and they can "deprogramed" at a later date if you wish!
> Start out in the Pitt
> Submit to a mind wipe or brainwashing
> Take on the Gimm Mortem Names

Re: WAYWARD . A plot and a blank slate - Citali - 10-11-2019

Name: Shade
Species: Savannah cat
Appearance: A dark brown savannah cat with orange eyes. She has multiple scars dotting her pelt, most notably a large one stretching across her left side.
Plot: Brainwashed by Argus, she is told that she was found with a major concussion and memory loss. She will also be 'found' with a few scratches. She will have no recollection of who she used to be, other than her name. It will be her sworn duty to protect and obey Argus, as she is grateful for him, as she potentially could've died without him. Shade will end up falling in love from someone outside of The Pitt, who eventually convinces her that both The Pitt and Argus are bad.

Re: WAYWARD . A plot and a blank slate - Whisper - 10-12-2019

Accepted! Feel free to make an introcution thread in a clan of your choosing! ( I am assuming The Pitt, from the plot points  ^^ )

Re: WAYWARD . A plot and a blank slate - body - 10-13-2019

[size=10pt]track because i am very interested in this but i have no good ideas for characters right now ghghdghdfg

Re: WAYWARD . A plot and a blank slate - batter - 10-23-2019

track just incase the other litter doesn't go through