Beasts of Beyond
ASSEMBLY [★] MAKE A MOVE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: ASSEMBLY [★] MAKE A MOVE (/showthread.php?tid=10553)

ASSEMBLY [★] MAKE A MOVE - Tena M. - 10-10-2019

Tena Moonspinner
"Elysium!" Her loud voice cut through the crisp air sharply, ripe with anticipation.  The petite sand cat sat at the entrance of the sea town this time, below the fountain, noticing more activity down below the mountain as the weather grew colder.  "Gather for an assembly!"

The last assembly, she spoke of war.  More in the sense of starting a discussion in the thought of joining it.  Now it would be enfolding soon.  Start with better news, Te.  Not everyone is eager for a fight.  Despite the agreement last discussion. "Lemme start by welcoming any newcomers.  For those who don't know our traditions, I swear you in at the end of assemblies -- so stay tuned for that.  We're always excited to welcome new faces into our community." Our family.

"As you've no doubt heard now, I've made the official decision to side with the Typhoon and Tanglewood in their war against the Pitt.  From our earlier group discussions, it was apparent that many of us agreed that this was the correct course of action.  Those slavers bit off more than they could chew when they attacked us, unprovoked, after they've already stirred trouble with the Typhoon and Tanglewood."

She tilted her chin, eyes sharp.  "For those who need refreshers on how to fight, I plan on holding a training session.  Anyone under the age of six moons will not be participating in the raid; I will not let you endanger yourselves.  If you want to however, I encourage you to participate in the training session as an opportunity to learn some self-defense."

"The final raid preparations will be undergone in the next few days.  That's all I have to say on that, unless anyone has questions or concerns.  If not, we can move on to welcoming our newest members." She ended with a small, friendly smile, though her tail continued to twitch behind her apprehensively.

SUMMARY:
- Welcome to new members! c:
- Elysium has agreed to back the Typhoon and Tanglewood against the Pitt in retaliation for the Pitt's wrongdoings; the final raid will be happening soon
- Tena plans on hosting a combat training session to make sure everyone is ready for a fight
[align=right]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free

Re: ASSEMBLY [★] MAKE A MOVE - Straw - 10-10-2019

[font=trebuchet ms]So it was time for the war, then? While she knew they were fighting for a good cause, and that the Pitt would only grow worse if not struck down, Straw still had to admit that she was nervous. The Pitt could have gotten significantly stronger since their raid on the observatory, or the territory could prove dangerous, or any number of other things could go wrong.

Still, she would do her best to protect her fellow Elysites. She would go to the training session to be as prepared as possible, and she would fight as hard as she could. With nothing to add, Straw sat at the edge of the entrance, waiting for the newcomers to arrive- but not staring, of course. No need to make anyone uncomfortable.

Re: ASSEMBLY [★] MAKE A MOVE - larkspurkit ! - 10-11-2019

[align=center][table][tr][td]
larkspurkit !
elysium !
tags !
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 310px; font-family: verdana; color: #c48d85; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]keep your head up !
larkspurkit had no idea what was going on outside of his own little life on its own. anything outside of the elysium was null to the ginger kits attention, not that he even had time to focus on it. still, he listened to the sweet cherry-laced voice tena spoke in, a soft purr in his throat as he rocked on his toes.

he wasn't even aware of how old he was, so he didn't really know what they were even limiting him on. he was not looking to leave outside their borders any time soon. he still had so much to explore here still! he couldn't imagine the amount of time it would take to explore a whole other world.

"yum!" he shouted out, for no reason but to simply make noise.

[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: ASSEMBLY [★] MAKE A MOVE - arcy - 10-14-2019

... the pitt was still around?
Izuku is .. disappointed, to be quite honest. He's not much of a fighter anymore -- he'd long since gotten over his aversion to blood, but the sheer joy of being a healer(albiet an overworked one, back in the day) had sunk its claws into him and refused to let go. Needless to say, Izuku is rusty -- and quite eager to get back at the Pitt. His tail twitches from where it's wrapped around him, green eyes focused on the blurry figure of Tena. (.. tena? hadn't she been a snowbounder, a long time ago?)
Izuku shakes his head to himself, keeping quiet. He'll worry about everything later -- he should probably wait to get sworn in, first.
☀ WE'LL BE THE LIONHEARTED
BUT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT IT