Beasts of Beyond
GOTTA COME TO MY CLUB ☆ power discovery - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: GOTTA COME TO MY CLUB ☆ power discovery (/showthread.php?tid=10515)

GOTTA COME TO MY CLUB ☆ power discovery - redvox. - 10-06-2019

Re: GOTTA COME TO MY CLUB ☆ power discovery - deersong - 10-07-2019

[size=11pt]Deersong is in the same boat. There was no magic in the mountains, at least none that anyone ever bothered to tell him of. If one did have power of any sort, they were likely isolated and branded (never to see the light of day long enough to tell their tale, he would imagine, so if there was any kind of magic festering in the mountains, the tribe would have it well-quarantined.)

Unfortunately for Vox, his first witness isn't able to see his amazing feat at all.

Deersong is left looking puzzled and somewhat worried by the commotion, head tilted and ears perked. [color=#67c0e6]"Ah, my friend, are you all right?" He comes forward just enough to nudge the hybrid hesitantly with his nose, though clearly Redvox is still alive well ... or so he would like to think. He can't exactly tell. The lack of the scent of blood and sick is somewhat soothing.

He wracks his brain, really trying to imagine what could have happened to cause Redvox to make such a fuss and collapse, but he comes up short of absolutely nothing. His first thought is that something terrible has happened nearby, but he senses no danger (no more than he can usually discern in the Pitt), and the other male didn't sound particularly upset, just ... exhausted. [color=#67c0e6]"What--what happened?" Deersong asks, somewhat anxious to know. [color=#67c0e6]"Nothing bad, I hope."

Re: GOTTA COME TO MY CLUB ☆ power discovery - redvox. - 10-07-2019

Re: GOTTA COME TO MY CLUB ☆ power discovery - fulzanin - 10-08-2019

Aslisk had been brought over by the shouts. The noise had arose her interest and had intrigued her. Was it the shouts of danger? Prey? Some hopeless straggler that she could toy with and then hang in a tree for a couple hours? Alas, it was the Gat, which meant that there was no 'totally hilarious' deeds to be done. Her lanky tail flicked behind her as she approached, just in time to hear Redvox's explanation about what had been the cause of the shouts. "Never heard it called 'blinking' before," the wyvern rumbled. She had been able to teleport before she had arrived her, with other copious abilities. Now, though? No matter how hard she tried, none of her previous abilities came forth. Irritating. She'd been sure to smack a couple poor smaller creatures to soothe her blistering anger. "Yet again I've had someone call it 'ka-pwoofing' before, so blinking isn't too bad of a name." Aslisk muttered, her wings swinging her body over closer.

ive always had to get my hands dirty, a patrol to make sure no one hurts me

TAGS 10/3/19:

Re: GOTTA COME TO MY CLUB ☆ power discovery - deersong - 10-09-2019

[size=11pt]
Deersong has a bit of a hard time following, but there’s a bewildered smile on his face anyway. He finds Vox’s excitement somewhat endearing, though he hasn’t the slightest clue what he’s going on about.

It takes him a second to process what the hybrid is saying. Blinking, he says--well, doesn’t everybody with eyes do that? No, he doesn’t mean that kind of blinking … huh? Oh, well, he vaguely gets the idea. There might be someone else that can explain it to him better lately.

[color=#67c0e6]“Well, haha, that sounds rather amazing.” Is that the right word to use to describe such a thing? Deersong is so, so lost. [color=#67c0e6]“I never thought magic was … a real thing. I must admit, I’m a little incredulous. Could you do this before?”

Re: GOTTA COME TO MY CLUB ☆ power discovery - redvox. - 10-09-2019