Beasts of Beyond
What did you do with my heart? open; joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: What did you do with my heart? open; joining (/showthread.php?tid=10491)

What did you do with my heart? open; joining - trojan g. - 10-03-2019

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]Hot.

Every place that he walked was hot and uncomfortable. There had been a time when the bones of the male had been able to handle things like this, handle being hot and cold, staying in areas where it didn't matter what the temperature was as long as he had his family by his side.

But as far as he knew his family was gone now, and so was his youth, so his body craved something cold, something within the temperatures a polar bear would normally go for. But despite all his searching, he couldn't find it. He thought it best to go into the mountains, a place that reminded him of something similar to his old home in the side of the cliffs, and though it wasn't completely frozen up here, the male recognized that the air had changed, the temperature slightly cooler, and relief washed over him as he sat down, a slight huff coming from the bear's maw as he simply sat and waited, knowing that eventually someone would be there to either welcome him in, or run him out.

Re: What did you do with my heart? open; joining - Tena M. - 10-04-2019

Tena Moonspinner
Some time past since a stranger on the border.  Much less one throwing the petite sand cat off.  How long since she last saw a polar bear?  At first her sharp blue eyes widened, wondering, for a second, if it was Ivan she'd spotted from the mountain.  No.  No, she thinks not as she begins a quick descent.

Regardless of familiarity, the young Demdji offers the bear a friendly smile.  Since he seemed to be waiting, without the scent of another clan, he was likely looking for someplace to stay.  Well.  Even if he wasn't, Tena made a deal to be friendly to those whom she met on the borderline.

"Hey," she offered brightly, her tail twitching behind her.  "This is Elysium.  Anyway I can help you, sir?"
[align=right]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free

Re: What did you do with my heart? open; joining - trojan g. - 10-04-2019

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]In his time being alive, the male could think of a time where he had met a sand cat, and if he had in past, it was long since forgotten the old male's mind. Watching as she made her way down the mountain, the large bear would listen to her speak, eyes looking over her for a moment to watch to see how she reacted to seeing a creature such as himself, though when he couldn't really detect anything, he simply waiting until she began to speak, listening to the words that she spoke. Ah, yes, so things weren't that different than what he was used to, and this place was called Elysium. He could remember that, it was fine.

"Hello," The large creature would rumble, deep voice vibrating his chest as he did so, "Yes, my name is Onest-" He'd pause for a moment, grief washing over his features before he spoke up once more, clearing his throat, "Onering. I was hoping to find a place to stay, and seeing as this mountain seems to be occupied by your group, I would like to ask if I could stay here."

Re: What did you do with my heart? open; joining - lavi s. - 10-07-2019

[div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"][align=left]IF THE SKY COMES FALLING DOWN, FOR YOU
Lavi too, found the name Ivan flashing in his mind, briefly.  The polar bear before him was not Ivan.  Even so the fluffy mountain cat smiled, trotting down to Tena's side.  "Hello," he smiled, bowing his head briefly in a polite greeting.  "You're welcome to stay here, Onering."

"I'm Lavi Solo, and Te, I mean Tena here, is our Magna," he added on amiably.
THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS WORLD I WOULDN'T DO

Re: What did you do with my heart? open; joining - trojan g. - 10-09-2019

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]He had the feeling as more members of this Elysium came closer and closer to him, he was going to feel more and more out of place. Both that came up to him were smaller than him - much smaller than him - and he was afraid that there would be a point in time where he might accidentally step on one or something. He'd have to watch out and keep track of where his feet were more than usual. "Thank you," He would speak, head dipping low in respect, "It's a pleasure to meet both of you."