Beasts of Beyond
Hello! UvU - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Hello! UvU (/showthread.php?tid=10449)

Hello! UvU - Olalla - 09-29-2019

Hello everyone, how are all of you doing!?

Ha. Well anyway, id like to introduce myself to everyone. Im Olalla and i love role play. How did i find this role play you might ask? ...On another role play site. When im not doing school work, im role playing. When im not role play im doing commissions. and when im not doing commissions i do side counseling sessions (if anyone needs help with anything just throw me a message). I know i know, i sound like im obsessed with role play... and you'd be right. Ha ha. Anyway, thats it for me. Best of luck to all of you! Bye!!!

Re: Hello! UvU - stygian - 09-29-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
Hi, welcome to BoB! If you need help getting started, my DMs are always open <3
You do art? What's your page? i draw too

Re: Hello! UvU - fluffy - 09-30-2019

hello, welcome to bob! I’m fluffy, it’s a pleasure to meet you <3

Re: Hello! UvU - axiom - 09-30-2019

[align=center]
welcome to bob! :3
if you need group suggestions, feel free to message me -- i've had characters in almost all the groups.

Re: Hello! UvU - Orion - 09-30-2019

Ayy welcome to BoB! <333
If you need any assistance, let me know (but you've already DM'd me so I think you know that lmao)! Nevertheless, don't forget to join the site's Discord or chat along in the boards!

Re: Hello! UvU - Olalla - 10-02-2019

(09-29-2019, 10:16 PM)stygian link Wrote: [align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
Hi, welcome to BoB! If you need help getting started, my DMs are always open <3
You do art? What's your page? i draw too

Well unfortunately my commissions are closed because my phone is melted somewhere in the trash and my discord is currently closed. But ill let you know when its back up UvU.

Re: Hello! UvU - tikki - 10-02-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]Hello, and welcome to the site! My name is tikki and I'm one of the staff members here!

I hope you're having a good day so far, and if you haven't already, I suggest looking at the 'guides' tab on the top of the site, as well as reading the newbies guide in order to get a feel for the rules on the site as well!

If you need anything or have any questions, my DM's are always open <33

edit since I forgot to ask;; I know you mentioned your commissions aren't open right now, but I was curious if you had a DA or tumblr or anything where we could see your art? I love seeing different art stuff ^-^

Re: Hello! UvU - Olalla - 10-02-2019

(10-02-2019, 08:50 PM)tikki link Wrote: [align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]Hello, and welcome to the site! My name is tikki and I'm one of the staff members here!

I hope you're having a good day so far, and if you haven't already, I suggest looking at the 'guides' tab on the top of the site, as well as reading the newbies guide in order to get a feel for the rules on the site as well!

If you need anything or have any questions, my DM's are always open <33

edit since I forgot to ask;; I know you mentioned your commissions aren't open right now, but I was curious if you had a DA or tumblr or anything where we could see your art? I love seeing different art stuff ^-^

I had a DA but i forgot my information..ha haaa..and i forgot my Insta information and haven't tried to get it back yet. Haaaaaaaaaa......