Beasts of Beyond
ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open (/showthread.php?tid=1044)

ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - pallid-i - 05-02-2018

BELIEVE ME, I KNOW— The starry feline found herself in an odd place, though she couldn't really complain seeing how now she felt closer to the sky.. her home. She padded through the plains, the stars in her pelt swirling around as curiosity guided her steps. Perhaps she should be wary, seeing how she was in foreign territory and people could be hostile. Someone could be stalking her right now, actually. Though she doubted it, as she felt very alone. Hopefully the feeling would come to pass when she found someone to talk to.

"...Hello?" She finally said out loud, stopping and looking around. —I'VE SUNK PRETTY LOW

"SPEECH"

Re: ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - ↝ remy ↜ - 05-02-2018

Remy had been slithering along in the grass, tongue flicking out over and over as they searched for prey. When an unfamiliar scent hit them, they lifted their head up to peek over the grass. They could see someone a little bit away, and lowered themselves back down to slither over there in a faster pace than usual.

"Hello. What are you doing here?" They asked as they popped up over the grass again.

"SPEECH"

Re: ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - BASTILLEPAW - 05-02-2018

[div style="background-color: white; width: 100%; font-family: Georgia; color: #576a6e; text-align: center; margin: auto"]BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; color: black; padding-top: 10px; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille was not stalking her, per se, but he had noticed her aura in the distance and was tracking it as he ambled slowly after her. He wasn't in a real rush to get to her, anyway; he could already see Remy approaching, likely rattle off the usual introduction, and there was no reason for him to hurry along to engage in some riveting small talk. Bastille hardly wanted to talk to anyone these days. He wanted to burn Tanglewood to the ground and make sure their lives were complete and utter fucking hell, basically. That, and he could go for some sleep. Clearly, socialization was not high on the corporal's list of wants.

That being said, duty and obligation and being a good citizen, blah blah, the typical reasons that Bast would force himself to greet newcomers, blah blah blah. He sidled up beside Remy with a lazy look-over of the stranger, offering a bored, "Yo," in greeting.

Re: ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - Luciferr - 05-02-2018

Re: ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - Suiteheart - 05-03-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]"Looking to join?" came Suiteheart's question. The polar bear had tilted her head slightly to the left as the words fell from her lips - an old habit she was picking up again. South-pawed. What could she say?

The ursine creature came to a halt beside the trio already gathered, and she made special care to not tread on Remy. God, the last thing she wanted to do was literally crush one of her groupmates.
[color=#73B1B7][b]
[color=#73B1B7][b]

Re: ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - pallid-i - 05-03-2018

BELIEVE ME, I KNOW— Oh, that was a snake. She smiled at Remy. "I came here in the hopes of joining." Starjelly responded, nodding over to Suiteheart's as the bear assumed correctly. "The name is Starjelly, though you may call me whatever you please." She did a small bow, stardust falling from her fur and shimmering as it fell. She hoped these people accepted her, seeing how she didn't really have anywhere else to go where she would be comfortable. This place was closer to her home, after all. —I'VE SUNK PRETTY LOW

"SPEECH"

Re: ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - ↝ remy ↜ - 05-03-2018

Starjelly. That was.. An odd name. Remy didn't think they'd heard a name quite like that in all their time travelling. "Well, you've certainly chosen the right group to come to. I'm Remy, and these are a few of my group mates. I'm sure one of them would love to show you around and get you settled."

"SPEECH"

Re: ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - Suiteheart - 05-03-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]"Remy's right; this place is perfectly suited for you. I'm sure Starrynight, our leader, is gonna fucking love you," she rumbled, a smile upon her lips. Starjelly. Interesting. Suite was at least glad Starry would have someone to talk about space with. It was wonderful to find someone of similar interests.

"I'm Suiteheart, by the way. Welcome to the Ascendants. And like Remy said, if you need someone to show you around and help you get situated, I'd be more than glad." It was her job after all. But more than that, she did truly enjoying helping newcomers get adjusted to life here. After all the kindness and hospitality the Ascendants had shown her, she might as well return the favor.
[color=#73B1B7][b]

Re: ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - Luciferr - 05-04-2018

Re: ready as i'll ever be ★ joining, open - BASTILLEPAW - 05-05-2018

[div style="background-color: white; width: 100%; font-family: Georgia; color: #576a6e; text-align: center; margin: auto"]BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; color: black; padding-top: 10px; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille's stare tracked the twinkle of stardust as it fell, and he felt a subtle stir. Grimm's interest was piqued, and he wondered idly if this girl was similar to those twins from a few days ago. It was possible, he supposed, but Bastille wasn't in the mood to launch an investigation or question this girl about her past. Turning towards the Observatory -- how many times did someone have to offer to show her around before people actually started moving? -- the bengal drawled over his shoulder, "Come on, we can show you to camp and get you a room and shit." And then he was headed in that direction, determined to skip over more useless pleasantries.