Beasts of Beyond
together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts (/showthread.php?tid=1042)

Pages: 1 2

together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - pallid-i - 05-02-2018

Well, his pa was looking for help and Harrison wanted to make him proud, so here he was.. handing out weekly tasks. This was a new thing for him, so he hoped his clanmates weren't too harsh on him if he gave out bad tasks. Still, the thought of messing up scared him, and oh no he was starting to have second thoughts.
Harrison inhaled deeply and held his head high, doing his best to stay confident. "Please gather for the weekly tasks!" Hopefully people heard him. He did have a hard time trying to be loud, after all.
i couldn't even keep you

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - cry - 05-02-2018

So the little rugrat was given chores now. How old was the runt, anyways? Cry huffed, hopping up to the kit. Weekly tasks huh? Why were these given out anyways? Honestly, they were just miscellaneous tasks and ridiculous chores that had no rhyme or reason to them.

The raven chuckled slightly, puffing up as she stared down at the kitten. He was so tiny even she was bigger than him. Dictator already put you to work? she questioned. Poor kid. Probably didn't even know what to say. He could barely talk, after all.

//museless

SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - →AUGUST← - 05-02-2018

August trotted over, head lowering so that he could be on a closer level to the cat. He squinted his hazy eyes at him and slowed to a stop. His gaze flicked to Cry for a moment before he looked back to the little one. "Hello.. Oh." He turned to Cry. "I don't think you told me your name. Hello, though. It is nice to see you once more."

The deer turned his head back to the cat. "I would like one of these tasks, please."

"SPEECH"

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - jacob w.c. - 05-02-2018

WHAT A PRIVILEGE IT IS TO LOVE — Jacob approached his son with a wide smile, settling down among the other Snowbounders. "He wanted ta' try it out, Cry," he answered before looking towards Harrison, his tail thumping gently on the ground. "I'd like one, if ya' don' mind, cucciolo. You're gonna' do great," he offered the light words of encouragement with a bright smile. Jacob struggled to hold himself with any confidence and he wanted to be sure his son wouldn't have that same problem.  —A GREAT HONOR TO HOLD YOU UP

"SPEECH"

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - guts - 05-02-2018

Aizawa pads forward, unsure what these weekly tasks were. Still, he was eager to have something to do around here, other than nap, of course. Even sleeping got boring at some point. "I'll take one," he says, watching the kit and the husky. He bites down the feeling of envy in his chest and focuses on getting this task and being done with it.

"SPEECH"
⚝⚝⚝
tags

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - pallid-i - 05-02-2018

His fur bristled at Cry's remark and he made a little noise of anger. "Pa let me do this! Leave him alone!" He squeaked, frowning. To calm his nerves, he thought of a task for her. "[member=159]cry[/member],,, How about you uh... G-Go find scarves and sweaters to hand out to the members that need it? I'm sure plenty of our clanmates need something warm." He said before looking over to August. His little heart raced as he stared at him before looking away to not be rude. "I'm Harrison! Uh... Mister [member=539]→AUGUST←[/member] C-Could you maybe make a small group and play a game of telephone? If you don't know what game that is, I can explain!" That was a fun game, right? To him it was... Anyways, hearing his dad, he released a small purr and turned to him, grinning. "T-Thank you, pa!" He squeaked and puffed his chest out, tail wagging, which was something he had picked up from his father. "You should do a little play! A play is what we need to make everyone have fun, don't you think pa?" He would happily help with it. He's always wanted to see a play.
And lastly, he turned to Aizawa and exhaled, his idea well drying out. "[member=445]aizawa[/member] could you please take someone of your choosing to look for herbs? I'm sure pa would appreciate it."
i couldn't even keep you

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - guts - 05-02-2018

Aizawa nods at the task. It doesn't sound hard, not because he has knowledge of herbs and what they look like, but because he knows someone who does. At least he's somewhat comfortable with them, too. He isn't sure how he'd feel about going out on an expedition with someone he doesn't know as well. Turning away, he leaves to find the maine coon.

"SPEECH"
⚝⚝⚝
tags

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - cry - 05-02-2018

Cry stared down at the kit, disgust plaguing her face. Did this kid ju-... He ju- But he's ju-... The raven's face broke out into a smile. She chuckled. She laughed. She wiped a tear away from her eye. She huffed, ruffling her feathers as she calmed back down. Cry shook her head, her smile quickly vanishing as she glared down at Harrison.

And what made you think I wanted one of your ridiculous chores, squirt? She raised her head, huffing and turning away from the kid. I got better things to do. If people want sweaters, they can get them themselves. With their hands. She lifted up her wing for emphasis. What was the kid thinking?? That she'd fly around with a basket in her talons, dropping them onto folks like atomic warm, cozy atomic bombs?? She huffed, shaking her head. She's not wasting anymore time here. She simply walked away.

SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - arcy - 05-03-2018

Weekly tasks? Izuku had participated in these, but only once -- he hadn't even finished the task before he got dragged off by Todoroki, though, so -- uh, basically, Izuku's not completely positive how these work, but he's happy to participate anyways.
Izuku's ears twitch as he hears a call for weekly tasks, courtesy of a young child, apparently. Uh, Harrison, apparently. He hadn't actually been present for finding the kid, and hadn't really seen him yet, but Izuku at least knows him. The tabby is a little surprised he's giving out tasks so soon, though. Despite this, the fluffy Maine Coon trots over to hover somewhat nervously nearby. Aizawa is there, but he's walking away, and Cry, the bird, was being ... kind of rude. Izuku pauses to give her a somewhat incredulous look, but she's already walked away, and Izuku turns back to the form of Harrison.
"Um, hi!" Izuku chirps, giving the kitten a nervous grin. He doesn't know how to handle children well, especially children that actually act like children? Oh, weird -- Harrison acted more like a child than some even younger children Izuku had met. Not a bad thing, just odd. "I'll take a task, too!" He chirps, still grinning, tail giving a few odd wags. And with this, the Maine Coon waits for Harrison to bestow upon him some task. He hopes he actually manages to get it done, this time.

[align=center]
☀☀☀

Re: together we can guarantee ❄ weekly tasks ❄ the joy in their hearts - pallid-i - 05-03-2018

"Have fun mister Aizawa!" The kit squeaked as he watched the male walk away, though he quickly became disheartened after Cry's rude behavior. He was already doing bad, wasn't he? Harrison flattened his ears to his skull and looked over to Izuku, holding back a whimper. "Hello..." He said simply, though he tried his best to perk up. His dad was here, and surely he would tell him it's okay, right? It was just a small mistake after all. "Could you maybe host a class for self defense?" That was a good task right? He almost wanted to turn to his dad and ask, but he resisted the urge and just forced a small embarrassed smile.
i couldn't even keep you