Beasts of Beyond
territory question - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: territory question (/showthread.php?tid=10410)

territory question - aureate - 09-20-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 1.4;"]I'm working on a group that I would like to live in an abandoned freighter with an inland territory that's semi-urban, and basically I just want to ask if that would be alright? I know The Ascendants had their observatory so I assume the technology would exist for all of these things, but I wanted to make sure everything's good to go for a group coexisting with human technology more extensively.

Re: territory question - aureate - 09-22-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 1.4;"]small bump :0

Re: territory question - tikki - 09-23-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted clarification on something on the question you asked, but as far as the train goes, would it be purely aesthetic, or would it be working in some way?

Re: territory question - aureate - 09-24-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Ship not train, sorry for the vague terminology! And nope, it’s completely ruined and is only used as shelter. There might be like. IDK a horn working or something, but there are holes in the hull and it’s been run aground for a very long time so it can’t move or anything.

Since part of their territory would ideally include a more urban town, I assume members might run into some semi-working pieces of technology, but nothing super useful.

Re: territory question - tikki - 09-24-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]Sorry, again, for the later reply. Usually when it's something like this, staff like to talk about it together somewhere so that we can all be on the same page in order to understand what it is and decide on something that we all agree on.

And the ship is okay to have since you've mentioned it's ruined and abandoned and only used as shelter, that's 100% fine on the site. However, the use of technologies is, for the most part, not allowed on the site, so semi-working pieces of technology and the foghorn wouldn't be able to work ( for the technology part as well as how loud it is effecting things on the site, and due to the whole of BoB being on an island together other than the little tiny pieces of land off the coast of the island it'd be difficult to use the horn due to the noise and other groups, it's just too conflicting right now tbh ) buuuut most ships have bells on them that's quite compared to the horn, and that can be used.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or clarification of anything!