Beasts of Beyond
BUZZCUT SEASON && typhoon sage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BUZZCUT SEASON && typhoon sage (/showthread.php?tid=10406)

BUZZCUT SEASON && typhoon sage - idyllfields - 09-20-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
rin and tena's arrival had been coincidental considering the coyote had been planning an outing to the clan of justice. it had taken some preparation, but they had successfully figured out a way to climb through those mountains and navigate the way with some help of a crudely drawn map and a vague sense of direction.

it may have seemed like a miracle, but idyll stood on the border of elysium with their head high, waiting patiently for their greeting.

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div

Re: BUZZCUT SEASON && typhoon sage - Tena M. - 09-20-2019

Tena Moonspinner
Salt in the breeze.  Given their own pleasant sea-town, the taste of the ocean in the air hardly disturbed the young Magna.  Rather intrigue lit her eyes as the direction hardly matched.  Quickly, the petite sand cat made her way down the mountain side, blinking as she spotted a somewhat familiar figure.  The Typhoon's sage.

"Hey," she offered brightly as she came to a halt, blinking.  The coyote had not been the sage when she had stayed among the pirates -- long ago, alongside with the rest of Snowbound -- but most medics were friendly faces from her experience. "How can I help you, Idyllfields?"
[align=right]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free

Re: BUZZCUT SEASON && typhoon sage - idyllfields - 09-20-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
upon seeing the magna, idyll's tail began to whip back and forth rapidly as she approached. "hello, miss tena! i am here to offer some temporary services before the war begins. i am aware that elysium does not have a specific rank for a healer, and i made the decision to supply information to your members before we go on."

they pulled their satchel out and presented it to tena.

"herbs that are not native to the mountains or shore are in here, separated by type and purpose. attached are directions and uses for them as well. if you may, i could go over a few of them with everyone before returning home. and, of course, you may keep the satchel as well. there are plenty more at home for me."

[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"]© LEXASPERATED[/div

Re: BUZZCUT SEASON && typhoon sage - Warringkingdoms - 09-24-2019

[font=trebuchet ms]Apparently they had both chosen today to travel to each other's groups. A more superstitious individual might have attributed that to the phases of the moon, since the next night was the third quarter. It might even have been her, if this had been a few years earlier. (Then again, a lot had been different a few years earlier.)

No, this was probably just a coincidence. Either way, Rin appreciated the visit- especially upon seeing that Idyllfields had brought herbs that were not native to Elysium's territory. Considering that the war with the Pitt was fast-approaching, having a full stock of a variety of herbs would be vital. "Thank you, Idyllfields," she said, nodding her head in acknowledgement as she approached. "If you'd like, I'll send some of the herbs from around here back with you."

/ishpost

Re: BUZZCUT SEASON && typhoon sage - Hope Arcanium - 10-07-2019

I had reached the area right after Rin, and having nothing really to say, I watched the exchange, also agreeing that a full supply of herbs would be necessary with the upcoming war.

Thanks, ma’am.” I offered, a smile on my face. I didn’t catch her name, so I used something polite to greet her with.

Re: BUZZCUT SEASON && typhoon sage - idyllfields - 10-09-2019

idyllfields
stars did fall
next to arrive was none other than rin, pleasantly surprised to see her as well. how the tides had changed in this situation. "oh, no need for that! thank you, though. you take everything you need, the typhoon will be just fine." their extension of help was to be just that; idyllfields wouldn't expect or want anything in return.

when playerone approached, their ears twitched slightly. hmm... out of all things, 'ma'am' had certainly been a first. they didn't mind it much, though. "are you one of tena's strong warriors?" the coyote smiled. "make sure everyone reads those directions carefully, please? the doses are written down, so make sure no one is given too much or too little."