Beasts of Beyond
— 〈 through the garden gate 〉 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: — 〈 through the garden gate 〉 (/showthread.php?tid=10344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

— 〈 through the garden gate 〉 - skullcrow - 09-11-2019

song 〉 — i don't know what i'm doing anywhere at any time, and i believe i never shall. feel free to track, talk, and take whatever coding you like. just don't touch my art, writing, characters, and anything that is specifically stated to be not free to take.
〈 characters 〉
Gallowglass — Jericho
Lily — Tanglewood
〈 to-do 〉
— none.

Re: — 〈 through the garden gate 〉 - skullcrow - 09-11-2019

[Image: tumblr_nq9hkzuE421s49cd6o4_250.png]
x
devils roll the diceangels roll their eyes
AND IF I BLEED YOU'LL BE THE LAST TO KNOW — STORAGE
x

Re: — 〈 through the garden gate 〉 - skullcrow - 09-11-2019

〈 character ideas 〉
— young dog, probably a mutt, in that dumb teenager stage where they're a gangling disaster comprised entirely of ear and leg. absolute menace to society. no sense of self-preservation whatsoever. problems with authority. a bit guarded emotionally because i have a type.
— a character based on Sidestep from the Fallen Hero games. spoilers for the demo of Retribution. powerful telepath. synthesized by a corrupt organization to undergo dangerous missions without ethical quagmires; regarded as "less than" people. originally created to infiltrate circles and to tear them down from the inside. escaped their makers, seeking existence as an autonomous being. i want to play them as having recently escaped: skittish, inquisitive (some would say nosy), reckless, testing boundaries by pushing and pulling, hungry for (not necessarily romantic and/or sexual) intimacy.
— a character based on Bai Feng Jiu from Eternal Love. vain, naïve, adventurous, stubborn, impulsive, tries to be kind, petty. fairly young, likely just out of childhood. has been sheltered and spoiled since birth. strong sense of pride and honor. nine-tailed red fox.

Re: — 〈 through the garden gate 〉 - LILY - 09-11-2019

〈 Lily 〉
— genderqueer AFAB, they/them.
— appears as a young adult, barely out of adolescence. approximated to be one year of age.
— calico tabby cat with green eyes. short-haired and small, with a lithe and toned build. always wears a thick, brown leather collar with a brass buckle, plain but durable; underneath hides a band of leather-infused, elastic material.
— clairvoyance, enhanced senses, mental manipulation & communication, and possession.
— based on Sidestep from the Fallen Hero games.

Re: — 〈 through the garden gate 〉 - LILY - 09-12-2019

good times: one two three four five
bad times: six seven eight

[table]
[tr]
[td][Image: M91gxiI.jpg][/td]
[td][Image: FYIyGkT.jpg][/td]
[td][Image: BiechMP.jpg][/td]
[td][Image: GmkbK36.jpg][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][Image: gikyx3Z.jpg][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
x
JUMP-START MY KALEIDOSCOPE HEART
LOVE TO WATCH THE COLORS FADE. THEY MAY NOT MAKE SENSE, BUT THEY SURE AS HELL MADE ME. I WON'T GO AS A PASSENGER, NO, WAITING FOR THE ROAD TO BE LAID. THOUGH I MAY BE GOING DOWN, I'LL TAKE IN FLAME OVER BURNING OUT. —————– > INFO xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> ESSENTIALS
introduces themself as Lily. pronouns are they/them. appears about one year old.

> APPEARANCE
a short-haired domestic cat of average size and alert mien. lithe and toned like a dancer. hums with restless energy; never still and silent. calico tabby with an even distribution of white to ginger and grey-brown. pale green eyes, bright and warm. keeps reasonably well groomed, but not neat; doesn't shy from dirt and scrapes. has no discernible accent. always wearing a thick, brown leather collar with a brass buckle; plainly made, but durable.

> PERSONALITY
good-natured on first impression, if awkward and impudent. inquisitive about everything and everyone (some would say nosy) but hesitant to disclose personal information. deflects sincerity of feeling with humor and sarcasm. sharp mind with a sharper tongue. reckless, especially with their own safety. tends to push and pull others' boundaries. not as inscrutable as they'd like to be. apprehensive of emotional intimacy, but drawn to it like a flower to light.

Re: — 〈 through the garden gate 〉 - skullcrow - 09-12-2019

〈 more character ideas 〉
— hybrid of a unicorn and a kelpie. appears as a monstrous, dapple-grey draft horse with seafoam-white mane, feathered hooves, lionlike tail, beard, and spiral horn; and a set of sharp fangs. raised by their kelpie dam; doesn't know the status of their unicorn sire. will eat anything that respires, but is especially drawn to individuals who are virgins and/or pure of heart. apathetic and self-centered with a cruel sense of humor. non-binary AMAB.
— Lucille, but as a massive wolf with off-white fur and ice-blue eyes. long-legged and sinewy. formerly part of a small pack until they killed her parents; has killed the pack one by one in revenge, and is hunting down its last surviving member.
— half-angel with a number of disturbing mutations, including dozens of eyes and a few pairs of feathery wings. has a set of horns that curve over their head to join as one seamless whole, plus a few nubs and spikes that didn't make the cut. sweet and self-effacing. a hopeless romantic.
— a character based on Keyleth from Critical Role, though significantly depowered because that girl is a force of nature. sheltered and shy, with a habit of committing awkward faux pas. optimistic and compassionate. stubborn about her beliefs. air elemental.
— honestly, any Critical Role PC.

Re: — 〈 through the garden gate 〉 - aureate - 09-12-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 1.4;"]TRACKING HELLO I JUST REALIZED I HAVEN'T TRACKED YET

Re: — 〈 through the garden gate 〉 - skullcrow - 09-13-2019

ASDJSKLFJ HI REV