Beasts of Beyond
MY DEAD END FRIENDS AND I — PLOT W/ RED - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: MY DEAD END FRIENDS AND I — PLOT W/ RED (/showthread.php?tid=10325)

MY DEAD END FRIENDS AND I — PLOT W/ RED - RED - 09-08-2019

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-family:verdana;"]heeere's red
currently in tanglewood and probably there to stay, red is a fairly average guy who deals with a lot of... un-average situations. he's the prince of hell and definitely Does Not Want to be the prince of hell, and he's supposed to be the harbinger of the apocalypse but he definitely Does Not Want to do that, either. between telling demonic soothsayers to go home and exorcising the possessed, he's decided he just wants to have a good time while he still can. (between you and my angsty plots, though, that's probably never going to happen.)

red puts on a loner facade but cares deeply about others, especially those who have experienced suffering in their lives. he is very empathetic and willing to give second chances, but break his trust and he'll snap y/c like a twig. in spite of his older-brother archetypal personality, though, he shows little forgiveness towards his enemies and puts up a hell of a fight. he previously lived as a close-kept government secret in a containment facility for most of his life, so he's still a little unfamiliar with other clans and their respective cultures. however, he's quick to learn and adapt.

his bio is here but. i'll probably never finish it

OPEN
- friendship and/or personal alliances: unaware of his own clairvoyance, he is naturally drawn to other supernatural creatures. cryptids, ghosts, monsters, and anyone with heavy mutations tend to be the people he sticks around with the most. nonetheless, he's fairly personable, and gets along with anyone who can tolerate him.
- rivals, enemies, etc: he personally dislikes other demons unless they can prove themselves innocent.
- fights and injury: see above. he isn't beyond picking a fight with anyone that gets on his nerves.
- paranormal investigations! he's trained to fight otherworldly monsters and the supernatural if they pose a threat to his group or an ally clan. this can lead to a clanwide plot if any leaders are interested.
- i-owe-yous: he has a bad habit of making promises and borrowing things he probably won't return.
- just chillin: he'll share a smoke with just about anyone.
- human aus: always always always. theyre my absolute fave. i'm also down to make a human au event canon in bob-verse (they have a negative interaction in an au and they recall the conversation regular threads, for example)

NEEDS FURTHER DISCUSSION (ASK FOR DISCORD)
- interactions with any pitt members: they are a personal enemy and he will attack on sight under most circumstances.
- any romance plots: he is gay and also 20 years old (his species lives to 50+) so i would want someone within his age range.
- ambassadorship or dual membership: he may be interested in temporarily joining or visiting an ally group, but probably not without prior connections to the group in question.

CLOSED
- capture/torture
- murder
- anything too nuts. i'll tell you

Re: MY DEAD END FRIENDS AND I — PLOT W/ RED - arcy - 09-08-2019

[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]ZOOMS ovr here
RED RED RED RED
crowley nd red oughta have a thread!! prolly ft. both of them going 'OH GOD OH FUCK' @ each othr. RIP. i think i mentioned it alrdy but crowley will prolly find him pretty chill once they Get Over It though and start like, seeking him out and trying to befriend him nd stuff ahsnid sndjfb