Beasts of Beyond
what did you do without me [&] joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: what did you do without me [&] joining (/showthread.php?tid=10309)

what did you do without me [&] joining - pallid-i - 09-06-2019

PIMOSTRA - female - feline - tags - profile
Pim's flanks heaved as she scrabbled up to the top of the mountainside, ears drooping and fur all over the place. When she was on stable ground, she slumped down and panted. She was never going to do this again, because there had been so many moments she could have easily plummeted to her death. Why would anyone live in the moments was beyond her, but the feline needed a new place to call home. Maybe the mountains would provide a good place to stay.

...She noticed the pulley system and felt her heart drop. How long had that thing been there? What the hell?!

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

Re: what did you do without me [&] joining - COSMIIX - 09-06-2019

[glow=white,1,400]BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH, IT WON'T BE ENOUGH TO SAVE YOU !。+゚.[/glow]
The Alaskan Malamute found himself taking a liking to living in mountainous terrain, it reminded him of Snowbound when everything was a bit more settled in his life. Right now, the only individual keeping him anchored to reality was Larkspurkit, who was his main responsibility as of late though he didn't regret taking the kitten under his wing. He saw no issue with it really and thought it would benefit the both of them, he wouldn't fall into a chasm of insanity or depression and the kitten would have a caretaker until they were old enough. He wasn't the ambitious young male he used to be nor did he dwell or rely on alcohol to dull out his pains of the past, he tried focusing on his work and Larkspurkit even if it did often result on him not eating much. Stark frankly hadn't used the pulley system seeing as he didn't know how old it could possibly be and he enjoyed walking about than possibly sitting in one of those damn things for half an hour or so. He didn't expect the newcomer to be a familiar face but when she came into view, well, he could feel his insides churning a bit. He hadn't seen her in so long. Alas, he had to greet her normally since they weren't on the best of terms "So ya like hiking too, huh? Anyways, ya here to join or?" [glow=COLOR,1,400][/glow]

Re: what did you do without me [&] joining - MERGED - 09-07-2019

it might’ve been easier to go around the mountains, Mademoiselle.” he chuckled through his tentacles, making his way over and trailing ink behind him as he did. it wasn’t ever hard to find the doberman, considering he left black puddles wherever he went, thanks to the ink that forever dropped past his tentacles. this woman that the other canine had found was much smaller then the both of them, it seemed, but that was perfectly fine. he was sure she was tired from the trek. “if you’re joining, i would be gladness to carry you back. however, you’d have to be careful of my spikes.

Spoiler:

Re: what did you do without me [&] joining - larkspurkit ! - 09-08-2019

[align=center][table][tr][td]
larkspurkit !
elysium !
tags !
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 310px; font-family: verdana; color: #c48d85; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]keep your head up !
it came to no surprise that the maine coon followed closely behind stark, his small frame toddling to keep up with the pace. a loud, off-tune hum kept him entertained and occupied as he tried to reach different pitches, feeling for the right one that made his throat rumble in some odd feeling.

the taste of citrus burst from the back of his tongue and he looked up, seeing who stark was speaking to. not soon after eld's voice entered next, overtaking the citrusy taste with a dark, thick chocolate.

yuck. he was more of a vanilla fan.

"spurrr…" he mumbled, gently leaning into the husky.

[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI