Beasts of Beyond
THE PACK [brainwashing plot!!] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: THE PACK [brainwashing plot!!] (/showthread.php?tid=10295)

THE PACK [brainwashing plot!!] - Crackers - 09-04-2019

FOURTHWALL & GLITCHHOP
BLACK-GOLD MOTTLED HELLHOUND / BROWN-GOLD MOTTLED HELLHOUND
MALE - 22 - SOCIAL & VIOLENT / FEMALE - 17 - OBEDIENT & CHEERFUL - THE PITT

Hi guys!!

So in an effort to bring some more activity to the Pitt, I was wondering if anyone had any characters that might be interested in hopping into this plot of mine- it would be great for characters your losing muse for, or ones you just want to develop.

So the idea is basically a Hellhound pack based out of the Pitt, but with a bit of a plot twist to give your character something to play with if they life. It involves your character being mindwiped, infected by darkness, and unlocking a darker part of them they didn't think they had. You see, Fourthwall has the ability to 'infect' others with his Darkness- that is, he can put a shard of his soul into other peoples souls, which has the affect of transfering some of his traits over to them. Generally they will keep whatever core personality they have, but will develop an indifference toward violence and a strong desire to see The Pitt thrive at any cost. This results in people unknowingly wanting to help his cause, and because fighting and violence don't bother them anymore they don't hesitate to partake in violent acts that benifit the Pitt.

The plan is that Fourthwall will capture and mind wipe your character before infecting them with the Darkness. As a small shard of his soul merges with your characters, they will shapeshift into a canine body and lose all memory of their former life. Instead they will believe that they were a wandering soul longing for a shot at life again, one that Fourthwall granted them in exchange for your character joining their pack.

Thus, your character will be unknowingly ingcognito, wearing a new body with no/few memories of their former life. How you choose to play it from there is up to you- is your character deceived into being greatful and helping their enemies? Will they be tormented by what their doing to the other clans or find themselves relishing in it, unlocking a part of them they didn't know existed?

This group would obviously reside in the Pitt with Fourth, and all would be there willingly (these aren't meant to be prisoners he bosses around, but people who start of genuinely believing they have a deal they need to make good on if they want to keep the bodies they've been given, and he'll treat them as friends and allies). You can choose to have them eventually recover their memories and return to their original clan to try and sort out everything they've done, though they must maintain the belief that Fourth pulled their soul from limbo (so that it isn't revealed that he's mindwiping the rest of his pack). However, you are welcome to also lead a dual life, where your characters soul becomes so mixed with the shard of Fourths that when they recover their old memories it creates a split personality, one being the original that lives in their old home, and the other the new personality that was developed in the Pitt and chooses to reside there. Or, of course, you can choose to just have them stay that way for good as a member of Fourths pack in the Pitt.

These guys will act like a gang of sorts, their main function being to protect their more innocent clanmates while spreading fear and terror through the other clans. Your welcome to plot amongst each other and with Fourth (I will most likely have a pack plotting thread for us), and I'm sure we could come up with a lot of fun things for this group of hellraisers to do. They would pretty much be a crew of friends that spread the Pitts name around Smile

WELCOME TO THE NARCISISM,
WE'RE UNITED UNDER OUR INDIFFERENCE

"Fourthwall/neutral/Glitchhop"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: THE PACK [brainwashing plot!!] - axiom - 09-23-2019

[align=center]
y e s

I have Vale, who's a pagan witch that I was wondering how to drag into the Clans again now that her reason for being here (her brother) left.

Fourth can definitely infect her. Smile

Re: THE PACK [brainwashing plot!!] - Orion - 09-30-2019

eyes... i may have some characters to recycle

Re: THE PACK [brainwashing plot!!] - Crackers - 10-09-2019

[member=207]axiom[/member]  [member=1]Orion[/member]  That would be awesome!!