Beasts of Beyond
DEVIL TOWN // meeting 9/2 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: DEVIL TOWN // meeting 9/2 (/showthread.php?tid=10280)

DEVIL TOWN // meeting 9/2 - Crow Roux - 09-02-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
A lot had happened, to put things simply, and once again, Crow found himself at the base of the statue calling for the attention of Tanglewood's members. "Hey, guys," the feline spoke as he lowered himself onto his haunches, his voice meek. "Uh, here's a warm welcome to all the new guys. Hibiscus, Lewis, Mayari, Noah, Roy, Sola, V, and Vel. I think that's all of you. Kick my ass if I missed anyone." He began to absentmindedly tap his claws against the stone, his gaze distant. "We got our guys back from the Pitt, but now Red's been taken too. Uhh... good job otherwise."

"Moth, you're a medic now, an' I want Wormwood and Feza to step up as chasers. Good job to all of you. An' Sam, I want to see you around more," he deadpanned and glanced about uncomfortably as he stood up to walk back home. Pastel's recent death had clearly taken a toll on him, and he desperately needed to retreat back into the comfort of his dwelling.

"Please be careful out there, guys... Meetin' dismissed."

Re: DEVIL TOWN // meeting 9/2 - wormwood. - 09-02-2019

Wormwood had to admit that he had been quite prickly lately, both in physicality and in interactions, because he had been suffering. However, with him recovering now, he was finally beginning to just focus on the important stuff, and trying not to cause trouble, hard as that could be. However, it seemed as though his activity and efforts had paid off, because when he approached at Crow's soft call, he found that he had been promoted. The hellhound blinked in faint surprise before grinning toothily for a moment. His smile faded, however, when he remembered the news about Red, something he had suspected for a while. Sighing heavily, he barked softly, "Ah... thank you Crow. I'll do my best... I hope that we can get Red back soon." He desperately wanted to just run out there and get the gorilla back himself, but he knew he'd probably just become a prisoner as a result as well.
[glow=black,2,300]YOUR CHANNEL IS UNREACHABLE[/glow]

Re: DEVIL TOWN // meeting 9/2 - trojan g. - 09-02-2019

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]Moth was surprised when she had heard the call to the meeting, not expecting one so soon after whoever it was at the border died, as it had seemed to have sent Crow and Selby into some sort of shock. So when the call from the leader came, the curious female pad over there, sitting beside Wormwood, her wings tucked to her side as she listened to the words Crow spoke. The monotone words that showed he was still hurting in some way at the death. If she had known the other better she would offer to talk to him, but she wasn't good at talking to others that she wasn't close to - and it showed all the time. "Thank you," She would offer to the leader before he left in response to her promotion, "And congratulations to Wormwood and Feza." She would speak, turning to her friend and offering a smile on congratulations to him, before nodding her head at his words. They needed to get Red back soon, before he suffered a fate as bad, if not worse, than Beck and Sam.

Re: DEVIL TOWN // meeting 9/2 - fulzanin - 09-03-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Feza hadn't attended a meeting before. It was strange, this sort of congregation. Any congregation was golden in her eyes, and so the snow leopard was certain to come and attend as soon as she saw the influx of NPC's to Crow's summons. Her blue eyes fell for a moment when she was noted to have her promotion. Then the giddy smile of her usual expression arose, and a delighted flap of her feathered wings followed. "Thank you! I'll do my best!" She said. The comment of the Pitt was..strange to her. The list of people was that of those she hadn't even seen. She hid her confusion under her delighted expression, and tucked her wings back close to her sides when she realized that such swift movement had almost smacked an NPC. Her grin turned sheepish, blue gaze turning to Wormwood. A position they shared, would it mean that they would be interacting more often? Feza supposed such a thing didn't matter- if anything she saw it as a way to further deal with the fright that the other's lion body had struck to her. Now, now it wasn't so severe. "And congratulations, Wormwood," she added with her smile again growing wide.

Re: DEVIL TOWN // meeting 9/2 - toboggan - 09-06-2019

Lingering near the timeworn statue was Leroy, laying in an odd position that somehow brought the infirm male comfort. The matters disclosed by Crow, he had known beforehand. Red's seizure. Moth's, Wormwood's, and Feza's respective promotions. Sam's activity warning. The news of the gorilla's abduction came as a shock, for the Proxy had thought that Red knew better than mirroring the same mistake made by Beck. The inaction on Sam's end also left a gloomy twang in the atmosphere. Hearing of the guardsman's- his friend's dormancy dispirited the wolfhound to some degree. He held both Tanglers in a high regard, and the lack of their presence left him feeling considerably empty. The three promotions were enough to prevent him from devolving into a depressed slob, however.

"Keep it up, Feza 'n Wormwood," he huffs graciously, eyeing the fresh Chasers with a blissful gaze, before shifting his view towards Moth and saying, "lookin' forward to your care."

Having an extra face in the medical crowd brought some relief, and having two new chasers gave him hope for the tribe's future. It was reassuring to know that Tanglewood would be in good hands after he's moved on.