Beasts of Beyond
FINDING MY WAY BACK HOME && o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: FINDING MY WAY BACK HOME && o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=1028)

FINDING MY WAY BACK HOME && o, joining - tristitia - 05-01-2018

SEKAI
✯ — that justice i had so wanted to replicate
space
In a flash, she had joined Tanglewood with her brother, Luke. In another flash, he had seemed to disappear. And, she knew that she would now be staying there all alone. They had not even fit with her morals. She had packed and dashed away somewhere, somewhere else. Just not there. Besides, the humidity would have made her fur look an Afro.

So, here she was, with her body and her accessories. Her sapphire gaze focused on what was in front her as the mud-colored and she sat down. Well, she would have to wait before going onto their territory. After all, she didn't want to get clocked in the face. She cleared her throat and introduced herself. "Hello. I'm Sekai Skywalker, and I was wondering if I could join."
space
✯ — turned to tragedy before my cynical eyes — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: FINDING MY WAY BACK HOME && o, joining - lilyspoise - 05-02-2018

There are many names in history
but none of them are ours.
lilyspoise ♕ the typhoon ♕ budding flower ♕ tags
Lil found herself on walks during practically any and every moment of free time she had left anymore. If she wasn't doing something she would fall deep into her thoughts, and there were certain things that she wasn't quite ready to confront yet. Things she didn't understand and needed to ponder on; things she needed to confide in someone but didn't trust anyone enough to do so. Not with her twin-souls gone; not with her family decimated once again. She was building from the ground up once more, and despite having friends here, there was only one person she even remotely opened up to and that had been in a moment of necessity more than anything.

So she was out and about when Sekai called, and was quick to follow the voice until she found it's source. They already gave their name and business, so Lil just smiled and nodded in a greeting.
"We've got open acceptance, so you should be good to go." Lil said. "I'm Lilyspoise, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Re: FINDING MY WAY BACK HOME && o, joining - Verdigris - 05-04-2018

This past week had been... rough, to put it mildly. Papercutter had gotten relatively little sleep, his nights plagued with visions of the creature that had slaughtered his squadmates, and the images of his fallen comrades reviving to take revenge on him. He had barely been able to handle his daily routine of hunting, patrolling the border, and training himself in combat, and even then that was largely because no one had been present to interrupt him and throw him off. The night before, however, he had finally slept through the whole night without any interruptions or odd dreams, and was feeling remarkably refreshed. He wasn't yet back to normal, but his condition had improved.

He was able to focus on the task at hand again, the task in question being to investigate the voice that he had overheard from the border. Following Lilyspoise over, Papercutter eyed Sekai briefly, then nodded. "Welcome aboard," he stated, flicking his good ear. "Sekai, you said? I'm Papercutter."

/muse does its best now and is preparing, please watch warmly until it is ready

Re: FINDING MY WAY BACK HOME && o, joining - tristitia - 05-05-2018

fate or finality
Lioness The Typhoon Betta tags
Sekai's sapphire gaze fell on  Lilyspoise. Honestly, she was quite a pretty creature, with a cream tabby body and lilac, seemingly purple eyes. As she was given the greeting, Sekai stepped over the border. Good, they had an auto acceptance policy. That meant she didn't have to worry about being clawed. A small smile appeared on her maw as she sat down again, flicking her tail and responding to her greeting. “It's very nice to meet you as well.”

She had not known how rough it had been for Papercutter, but even with one good night of sleep, he had appeared to be very tired. A frown appeared on the older cub's maw. However, she focused on what he had said. Welcome aboard? Must've been one of the Typhoon's traditions. Well, if she ever met a joiner, she could use that. “What? No boatswain's call?” She joked at his remark before giving an actual reply. “Yes, it's Sekai. Nice to meet you Papercutter, I'm glad to be here.”
© madi