Beasts of Beyond
out of my mind -- she's back - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: out of my mind -- she's back (/showthread.php?tid=10237)

out of my mind -- she's back - Warringkingdoms - 08-26-2019

[font=trebuchet ms]The trip back from the Typhoon passed without incident. Part of her had wondered, as she plodded along through dry grass and gritty sand, if she might be attacked again. It would certainly be advantageous for one of the remaining gods to attack her while she was still recovering from her injuries, especially in this heat.

The dust that collected on her bandages remained undisturbed by chaos, however, and she eventually found herself at the border of Elysium, unharmed.

Walking over the border without so much as a word, Rin made her way towards the town, her eyes unreadable. She doubted there was anything to read, anyway. She had a goal, and everything else had fallen by the wayside, exactly as she intended. The step she would take towards that goal today was checking and redressing her wounds, then writing: plans, ideas, perhaps even a map. Anything to get her closer to the pantheon's total destruction.

Entering the house that she had set most of her materials in when she first arrived, Rin padded towards the far right corner and sat down, beside her medical supplies. Beginning to remove her bandages, she made a mental note to talk to Tena about the Typhoon. If they were going to join forces against the Pitt, better to do it sooner rather than later. The agreement had already been delayed far too many times.

/tl;dr: Rin's back and sitting in her house, changing her bandages
  /this is also eh but eh

Re: out of my mind -- she's back - Pele N. F. I. - 08-26-2019

[align=center]
YOU ARE A COSMIC CHILD

Normally Pele didn't go pandering about the territory except when she needed to restock materials, which wasn't often. Ah, but the days grew shorter and colder by the week, so she decided to go on a walk today and stretch her legs. This was when she noticed the unfamiliar feline crossing the border, of course being a bit of a hermit, she didn't question it as she should've. The demoness saw the the bandages however, and decided to follow them, finding herself and the feline (who she figured out was female) at a house that decidedly smelt bitter. Dried herbs she supposed, since Pele herself only ever used fresh.

"Need any help darling?" She asked, Elio rapping softly at the door a moment before she approached. The squirrel came with her everywhere, and was a nice set of hands to have helping around for things, considering he was the only one of the two with finger like appendages.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: out of my mind -- she's back - Warringkingdoms - 08-27-2019

[font=trebuchet ms]She heard knocking, and then a voice, asking if she needed help. She didn't think she recognized the voice, so in all likelihood they were just naturally curious about a bandaged-up stranger entering the territory with no introduction. That was fair enough; she'd been gone for long enough that Elysium could have picked up some new joiners.

Rin set down the last of the used bandages, then walked to the door, careful not to strain anything. Opening the door, she peered out at the squirrel and feline standing there. As her eyes fell on the horned ragdoll, Rin couldn't help but furrow her brows. The ragdoll looked strangely familiar, though her likeness didn't evoke any disturbing memories. If they had met before, they likely hadn't talked much.

"...I don't think I'll need any help, but I appreciate it," Rin said finally, twitching her ears. Maybe this person was training in medicine, but if so, she would probably have asked if she could practice on the injured feline, rather than asking if she needed help. A small distinction, but important nonetheless. Clearing her throat, she continued, "I used to be a practicing medic, so I should be fine."

Glancing up at the squirrel, though, she finally asked, "What are your names? I'm Rin."

Re: out of my mind -- she's back - Pele N. F. I. - 08-27-2019

[align=center]
YOU ARE A COSMIC CHILD

Hm, so at least Elysium did have other medically inclined members, that was reassuring. Pele didn't recognize Rin at all, her memories were filled with old family members instead of background silhouettes. She hadn't been very outgoing when it came to new people when she was a child. Even when she came to Sun Haven she had only stuck to the side of a select few.

"I am Pele, and this is Elio." She pointed to the squirrel as she introduced him, Elio climbing up her leg and up onto her head afterwards.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: out of my mind -- she's back - number nine. - 08-27-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — Nine had been out for a nice little jaunt around her new home when voices reached her ears, and she perked up with curiosity, moving towards them. She then saw Pele, Elio, and someone she hadn't met yet. Blinking and tilting her head to one side, the former bounty hunter moved over and managed to catch Rin introducing herself, as well as Pele doing introductions as well. Figuring that she might as well jump in, since she wanted to make sure she was inducting herself into her new home properly, Nine moved over and purred softly, "Uh, hello there as well, Rin. I don't think we've met before, so my name is Number Nine, but you can feel free to just call me Nine. Are... are you dealing alright? That's quite a hit of bandaging." Her concern was a bit hypocritical, considering a lot of the time she too was bandaged up, but that was mostly in the past now, from back when she had been going from place to place and getting into fights frequently. Plus it didn't seem as though a lot of people here were particularly interested in fighting, so it was curious to her.