Beasts of Beyond
pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=10211)

pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks - teef - 08-24-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" do you want to burn in hell with me? "

coiled up in the sun, the resident dragon would stir, calling energy to their body, resting after a long few days or constant patrol. it was about time that they encouraged some of the others to keep an eye out on things. "pittians! there are some tasks!" they growled, head raising to survey their groupmates.

after the attack, there were some things that needed to go back to normal for the more weak hearted. some hated the tasks and some enjoyed them, but they found it as a way to catalogue how they felt and sort out the memories of what had happened and plan to defend the group better next time.

Re: pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks - trojan g. - 08-24-2019

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]At the sound of the words that Bai Shi spoke, Roman's ears pricked, and his paws carried him over to the dragon, eyes looking over her for a moment before opening his maw. "I'd like a task." He'd speak.

Re: pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks - Jervis - 08-24-2019

[glow=#2b0505,2,300]ENTITLED BASTARD[/glow]
Tasks were not his thing, but if Bai Shi wanted to host, then Jervis had no problem with it. Even so, the ardent would participate. "May I?" he sweetly commented.
DISOWNED [glow=#2b0505,2,300]tags - penned by orion[/glow] DISGRACE

Re: pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks - teef - 08-25-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

a low rumble of greeting left them, blind gaze searching out each who spoke, "of course. set up a tour of the tunnels to investigate for any refugees and to see if there are any collapses." they murmured to roman.

head turning to jervis, they dipped their head silently, "jervis, survey the river and the banks, we should reinforce the barriers close to it." they answered.

Re: pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks - Kydobi - 08-27-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: rushedddd]

"Lay it on me Lynn.", it would be the first thing to announce his presence. A warm smile was gifted to them.

[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks - teef - 08-30-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

head turning, they flicked an ear, "mmm, kydobi. take stock on the amount if prey we have here, and organize an exploration into the uncharted territory." they responded to him, blind gaze finding him more or less

Re: pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks - Kydobi - 08-30-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

Okay the first half was fine.

"I'm sorry what? Uncharted territory? When did we acquire this and where exactly is it?", he flicked his ear, "I'll lead the exploration regardless but you know."
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks - teef - 08-31-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

a slight rumble of humor, "we don't own it but it would be good to know exactly what lies against our border, ready to attack us." they responded with a deep heavy breath, tail flicking slightly in amusement.

Re: pinning up these butterfly wings ● weekly tasks - Jervis - 08-31-2019

[glow=#2b0505,2,300]ENTITLED BASTARD[/glow]
Surveying the border? The ardent huffed lowly. He had people to do that for him, but he figured that was better than nothing. That said, Jervis wandered off to find something better to do with his time... which would be nothing.
DISOWNED [glow=#2b0505,2,300]tags - penned by orion[/glow] DISGRACE