Beasts of Beyond
stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop (/showthread.php?tid=10182)

Pages: 1 2

stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - tikki - 08-21-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]hello! I have decided to open another art shop! I've had two others in the past, but I've decided in order to start anew and make things easier on myself to make a new thread for it. This art shop offers headshots and fullbodies of animals only as I am not comfortable drawing humans, and likely won't be for a long time. Before I get to the art and the pricing and such, a few quick rules;

☆ If I am uncomfortable with your order, I have the right to refuse it, and I will usually tell you why it is being refused. That being said, I will not accept NSFW commissions. Gore is okay, but as this is a pg-13 site, the art requests will have to stay in that rating as well.

☆ Please make sure if the shop is on hiatus or if the slots are full, do not order! You are allowed to save your order here in a spoiler but anything not saved in a spoiler will be ignored until I open the shop again, and you will have to post the order once again.

☆ I do not require payment before I start the order, but if wanted you can certainly do so! However, as far as USD commissions go, once the art is done, there will be a big watermark on it until I get the payment, so please make sure you actually are able to pay with paypal before ordering. If not, please stick to gems!

☆ Lastly, as a disclaimer, my art style is still developing, especially with animals that I haven't drawn a lot before! So please be patient with me, and don't be afraid to tell me if there's something that needs to be fixed! I won't be offended and it'll help me in the future!

With that out of the way, onto pricing! For the people of BoB I will be charging $3 USD (5,000 gems) for a headshot and $10 USD (15,000 gems) for a fullbody [[ examples located on my art dump here ]] I used the conversion for dollars to gems then halved that to try and be fair, but I'm not the best with gem pricing, so I am open for negotiation on those, however not USD as I price lower on BoB than I do everywhere else!

The form is free for all, but remember to include references if you have them, as well as descriptions of the character/animal, what you're buying and how you're paying for it!

Slots;;
00. user | order | payment

01. Open
02. Open
03. Open
04. Open
05. Open

Re: stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - stilly. - 08-21-2019

I have come, like a creature in the night, to order a weird cultist cat from you bc your art is amazing

So!! I would like to order a full body of my character, Musicbox! He is a very lanky blue tabby with no eyes in his eye sockets. Instead his eye sockets are covered by a tied blindfold with this design on it. Instead of having eyes in his eye sockets he has eyes all over his body in random locations. They are all blue, and they have no set locations atm, so you can just go absolutely crazy with this and whatever you think looks cool. Some of them may also be crying, but this is only if you want to since I know tears can be hard from personal experience uwu

Re: stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - tikki - 08-22-2019

adding you to the first post!

Re: stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - tikki - 08-27-2019

[Image: 6JbYttn.png] <33

Re: stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - gregory - 08-28-2019

hey hey!! could i possibly get a full body of eldritchhorrors? i dont have a ref yet, so ill probably use this- sorry if he's a bit complicated oof-

Re: stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - tikki - 08-28-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]adding you to the first post!

Re: stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - tikki - 09-06-2019

[Image: image0.png]

Re: stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - tikki - 10-02-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]giving this a small bump,,, edited prices aaaand I want to be on top of the bank hsksks

Re: stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - stilly. - 10-02-2019

I'm very tempted to order something again but it would probably be p conplicated,,,

Re: stars collapsing in my eyes -- art shop - tikki - 10-02-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]you could DM me on here or on discord with the description and I can see if I'd be able to do it before you officially[sup]TM[/sup] ordered on here?