Beasts of Beyond
why didn't you stop me? [o, choking] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: why didn't you stop me? [o, choking] (/showthread.php?tid=10151)

why didn't you stop me? [o, choking] - Vathmos - 08-18-2019

[table][tr][td]
VATHMOS
INFORMATION ROLEPLAYER MISC.
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
// tw for gore and disturbing images!

It was well known amoung her peers that Vathmos was constantly hungry, and only left her cabin at night for the sole purpose of hunting. The hyena constantly searched for food at night,
ranging from raccoon to deer, and never returning to camp until she met her full. Vathmos had to eat roughly twenty pounds of meat to feel full, and whatever was left over, she would spend the rest of the night dragging back to camp. There was always a trail of blood in and out of Vathmos' home, and it smelled of meat inside. Vathmos only threw out maggot-infested meat. If times were more desperate, she would have eaten it anyway, but food was more bountiful here and Vathmos never shared.
She was excited, of course, when she came upon the dead cow, the carcass a distance from the farm. She sniffed it, wondering what it died from. It wasn't another animal- perhaps a disease. She thought about it for a moment, then decided her stomach could probably take it. She leaned down, beginning to bite and tear at the cow's side, biting through the skin and ripping it back. She began to feast on its body, ripping and licking away the meat, chewing on it with hardy bites. Vathmos' maw and front was slowly covering in blood, her body beginning to crackle with electricity in her frenzied feast, until she was able to step inside the carcass, moving the entrails out of the way to get to the nice, juicy muscles. He stuck her nose under the skin, finding the round muscle from the thighs and pulling it out. It was a tough muscle, as it got a lot of work. It made it chewy, and hard to swallow, but she was too ravenous in her lust to think about it.
Vathmos sat down inside the carcass, beginning to chew and hurriedly swallow, but stopped as she felt it seize in her throat. Her body stopped crackling, Vathmos stumbling out of the carcass and onto the ground, her body heaving as she attempted to throw up the piece of meat. She was choking, and a sense of fear came over her.
━ [b]MY SKIN IS A STORY┆LONELY. CLINGY. HATEFUL. ━

Re: why didn't you stop me? [o, choking] - wormwood. - 08-18-2019

[glow=#000,1,400]MY MAMA SAID THAT I'M NOT LIVING RIGHT. YOU RAISED A LION, MAMA, I AIN'T LYING, MAMA — 。+゚.[/glow]
Wormwood knew quite well of Vathmos's all consuming hunger. It was the same hunger that usually made him share his food with her, and the same hunger that had eventually driven her blood rage to inflict one of the ravenous injuries that was currently healing on his back leg. He no longer felt any ill will towards the hyena over what had happened, but that didn't mean he particularly liked the way that she interacted with food. After all, she always smelled of blood, guts, and decay, and often she wouldn't dispose of carcasses properly and would just leave the remains behind or in her home or some other inconvenient location. He knew why she did this things, of course, knowing full well of what it was like in their normal environment, and what it had been like in her old home, thanks to her occasionally sharing tidbits. Still, that didn't make him any more happy to walk into her home and find himself stepping into something horrible and dead that stained his fur and made him want to puke. Honestly he wasn't sure that anything could make him feel happy about stepping into something horrible, much like when he had gone into Selby's home when he had been sick and the lion had tried very hard not to step into anything.

The golden and red lion had just returned from a hunting trip, a large rabbit clenched in his slightly bloody jaws, when he saw Vathmos eating the crow. He wrinkled his nose a bit, not quite sure how good that crow was at this point, but he was driven to close his eyes when Vathmos actually settled within the corpse. He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, shaking his head from side to side before going to add his newly caught rabbit to their stockpile. However, just as he was about to turn and take a rest in his home, or maybe do some exercises to stretch out his legs, he was caught off guard by a strangled and unpleasant noise hitting his ears. Against his better judgement, he turned towards the sound and was startled to see Vathmos choking, her form seizing before heaving and twitching wildly. Taking in a sharp surprised breath, the lion rushed over and rumbled quickly as he rose a paw, knowing he needed to act fast, [glow=#165042,1,400]"This might hurt a bit, Vath. I'm sorry..."[/glow] He knew it was for her own good, but it still felt bad as he brought one large paw down with force against Vathmos's back, right at the point between her shoulder blades, to attempt to dislodge the offending object. Once he knew the hyena wasn't in immediate danger, he could get Selby or Delilah or someone else to help him make sure she hadn't torn up her throat.