Beasts of Beyond
mirror mirror on the wall [open/intro] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: mirror mirror on the wall [open/intro] (/showthread.php?tid=10121)

mirror mirror on the wall [open/intro] - Crackers - 08-13-2019

FOURTHWALL FALLOUT & GLITCHHOP
BLACK-GOLD MOTTLED HELLHOUND / BROWN-GOLD MOTTLED HELLHOUND
MALE - 22 - SOCIAL & VIOLENT / OBEDIENT & NAIVE - FEMALE - 17 - THE PITT

Fourthwall was an unpredictable beast. He gave into impulses and he did what he pleased without caring what the consequences were. And yes, that sometimes meant taking matters into his own hands. The Pitt was too quiet for his liking and he wasn't getting the face time with people that he wanted. Being alone all the time just wasn't in his nature, and as the long days had gone on with only fleeting interactions between Jervis, Bau Shi, and Kydobi, and it just wasn't enough.

And so Fourthwall had left the Pitt before dawn, abandoning his duties in preference of fixing what was broken. He was gone all day, having traveled far in search of something desperate and lingering. He had done this before and he was no stranger to it, and he knew what to look for and where to find it. Souls of the dead... were a funny thing. And many of them were just as starved for company as he was.

When he returned to camp late that evening, with the sun already starting to sink low in the red sky, he was not along. Trailing behind him was another, her steps high and lively. She was the same kind of monster as him0, in all the ways that mattered, right down to the wolf-lion body she wore. Like Fourthwall, she was a massive canine-looking creature with something very feline about her movements and bodylanguage, very lionish. Her mid-length coat, pointed ears, and long muzzle were all that of a wolf though, right down to her tail, which wagged a steady beat behind her.

"Is this the place, Fourthwall?" she asked, her golden eyes gazing around at the camp as they entered. She had never seen anything like this pbefore. It was everything he'd promised, and she couldn't help but let her excitement show.

"What else would it be?" he replied, though there was amusement in his tone. He'd known from the moment he'd met her lonely spirit that she was the sort of soul he could get along with, and he was glad to see her looking to pleased.  He had been honest with her when he'd told her about the Pitt, but she'd been so desperate for a real home that she had wanted to come along immediately. And who was he to tell her no?

"Hey Pittians, come meet your newest member." he'd call as he took a seat in the shade of one of the pyramids, watching with wine red eyes as Glitch made her way over to plop down in the grass beside him, golden eyes glancing around eagerly, only a glimmer of her true nerves showing through.

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A LIONS DEN, I'LL PULL MY PIN AND JUMP RIGHT IN

Re: mirror mirror on the wall [open/intro] - gael - 08-17-2019

Golden eyes gleamed out of the jungle's shadows.  Preoccupied with thoughts, the red and black vulpine nearly missed Fourthwall's call.  A new member; a hellhound much like the former suggesting a familial connection.  Since he brought Aine with him upon joining, he expressed no surprise.  To a fae such as himself, family represented everything.

He steps away from the trees to approach the two, a dull curiosity driving him forward.  Introducing his sister casually meant he worried none about Jervis' entry rules.  Given, Gael felt similarity disinterested.  When he arrived to the Pitt, his only goal had been finding a home for him and Aine; a protected home.  The goal remained the same; Aine his primary concern.

Since the fire he grew doubtful.  Nonetheless he remained, rooted by the desire to protect a place he called home so long as it stood.  As long as Aine too, stood.  If he lost all faith, he'd find a new place to feel safe at but he left such resolutions to himself.  Although he did wondered if any others possessed such thoughts given recent tidings.

He politely smiled for the new hellhound, bowing his head in salutations.  “Dia dhuit.  It is nice to meet you.  My name is Gael.
"ISN'T IT LOVELY?" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / pittian / lamby
[align=center]

Re: mirror mirror on the wall [open/intro] - aine. - 08-18-2019

[align=center][Image: VbWInBo.png?1]
— aine | the pitt | fae druid —
Little black paws scrambled across the grass, skirting to her father’s side.  Golden-hazel hues gleamed brightly, before locking on an unknown face.  Blinking, she crouched lower at his side, shrinking back as her dark ears perked, betraying her, albeit shy, curiosity.

"’m... Aine," she offered softly.
I'll come back when you call me

Re: mirror mirror on the wall [open/intro] - Kydobi - 08-19-2019

[align=center]
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie -
tags-powers

[OOC: ]

Creature of routine and habit he was.

The only unpredictable thing about him was what was going on in his mind. A hard shell to crack if he didn't verbally tell you what was going on. Kydobi's face was constantly expressionless. Tired? Yes. His eyes had bags. Internally exhausted.

But he would walk forward. Eyes glazing over the hybrid before him. Bored curiosity was expressed with a raised eyebrow and tilted head.

He would look at Gael and Aine, dipping his head in greetings.

"And who is this Fourth?", either a relative or a mate..? Of the same species? He supposed they were family. Funny, Kydobi never thought of the possibility of the beast actually sharing blood with anyone. But everyone came from someone.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: mirror mirror on the wall [open/intro] - Crackers - 08-25-2019

FOURTHWALL & GLITCHHOP
BLACK-GOLD MOTTLED HELLHOUND / BROWN-GOLD MOTTLED HELLHOUND
MALE - 22 - SOCIAL & VIOLENT / OBEDIENT & NAIVE - FEMALE - 17 - THE PITT

The faces that drew in to investigate were familiar to Fourth, but to Glitch they were new and it filled her with eager excitement. She had been alone for so long that even this violent, roguish world that Fourthwall had offered her seemed like the chance of a lifetime, and somewhere in the back of her mind she knew that was really why he'd rescued her- but she was okay with that. They were both lonely, and this way they at least had each other.

She was nervous as they began to come over, but she was glad none the less. These were her people now, and that knowledge gave her courage.

It wa a pair of foxes that first came to greet her, one an adult with black and red grizzled fur, and the other a younger orange vixen. They introduced themselves as Gael and Aine, and Glitch found herself grinning back at them as she waved her tail in a polite greeting. ]"It's really nice to meet you both. My name's Glitchhop, but you can just call me Glitch if you want."

This pair seemed nice enough, but she knew they weren't the ones she had to worry about. Fourth had warned her before hand that the only person she was likely to have trouble with was the Leader himself, Jervis, another fox who'd been scarred badly in a previous raid. She was ready to prove hereself to him when the time came though, and would take any challenge or punishment he declared if it meant she could stay. And while he hadn't said it out loud, she knew that her brother was taking a big chance in bringing her here so abruptly. There'd been no formality in regards to waiting at the border and she was more afraid for him than herself at this point.

The third arrival- and final for now, it would seam- was a large melanistic jaguar. He made his way over and set his words toward Fourthwall, who had remained lax and seemingly disintrested in her meet and greet since calling out. Upon hearing the others voice though he'd turn his wine red gaze on them and gesture in the other hounds direction. "My little sister, Glitchhop. I've brought her to be of some use to Jervis and the clan." he explained, casual and to the point as always.

"SPEECH
♡♡♡
tags
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A LIONS DEN, I'LL PULL MY PIN AND JUMP RIGHT IN