Beasts of Beyond
PAINT IT, BLACK — MAYARI - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: PAINT IT, BLACK — MAYARI (/showthread.php?tid=10098)

PAINT IT, BLACK — MAYARI - MAYARI M. - 08-10-2019

MAYARI MADRIGAL[table][tr][td]
" I want to see the sun, blotted out from the sky / I want to see it painted, painted, painted, painted b l a c k "
⁠—PAINT IT BLACK, THE ROLLING STONES
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: PAINT IT, BLACK — MAYARI - MAYARI M. - 08-19-2019

[glow=black,2,300]I LOOK INSIDE MYSELF AND SEE MY HEART IS BLACK[/glow] ☆ BASICS
— mayari luna madrigal && usually goes by "maya" // diwata
— 20 moons old && bathala x mirasol // seemingly immortal
— cisfemale && she/her pronouns // unknown sexuality
— faceclaim is glaiza de castro // aesthetics are the moon, deep fog, and dark forests
[glow=black,2,300]I SEE MY RED DOOR I MUST HAVE IT PAINTED BLACK[/glow] ☆ APPEARANCE
— african wild dog && alt. philippine eagle and fruit bat
mayari is a larger variation of the african wild dog, standing 35 inches in shoulder height and measuring 50 inches in head-and-body length, with an additional thick prehensile tail 22 inches long, outsizing even the larger males of her species. like other african wild dogs, she has large, oversized ears; her lack of dewclaws is made up for by fused middle toepads that are armed with particularly tougher nails and a sharp, serrated point. her left eye as a clear, molten-gold color flecked with black, while her right eye is milk-white and nearsighted, run through by a healing open wound. she occasionally wears a piña-silk alampay embroidered and beaded with a floral sampaguita pattern and has a silver cuff wrapped around the base of her tail which can't seem to be removed; its surface is etched with three baybayin symbols that translate to 'buwan' in her native language.
[glow=black,2,300]MAYBE THEN I'LL FADE AWAY AND NOT HAVE TO FACE THE FACTS[/glow] ☆ COMBAT
— medium physical difficulty && extreme mental difficulty // will not generally fight unless absolutely necessary but may verbally antagonize opponents
— current powers include shapeshifting [mastered], intangibility [sporadic], and invisibility [learning] && may learn more overtime // seemingly receives more mutations the longer she stays outside of her home realm, kaluwalhatian
— tag [member=7373]MAYARI M.[/member] when attacking // non-violent actions can be powerplayed
[glow=black,2,300]IT'S NOT EASY FACIN' UP WHEN YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS BLACK[/glow] ☆ MISC
— currently resides in tanglewod // has a brother named apolaki, residence unknown
— speaks english and tagalog // can read english, tagalog, and baybayin
— smells of clean, earthy tones with a hint of fresh mint && occasionally complemented by the sampaguita flowers she might wear around her head // both ears pierced twice and decorated with moonstone studs

Re: PAINT IT, BLACK — MAYARI - MAYARI M. - 09-09-2019

MAYARI MADRIGAL[table][tr][td]
" I want to see the sun, blotted out from the sky / I want to see it painted, painted, painted, painted b l a c k "
⁠—PAINT IT BLACK, THE ROLLING STONES | TAGS
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]