Beasts of Beyond
LOOK UP AT THE STARS // acendants leader + event invite - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: LOOK UP AT THE STARS // acendants leader + event invite (/showthread.php?tid=1007)

LOOK UP AT THE STARS // acendants leader + event invite - Starrynight ! - 04-30-2018

//As of now, the event thread has not been made! I will respond again with the link once it’s up, which will be later today!

Starrynight had been up since before dawn, when the sun had not yet exposed it’s radiant rays, but the sky was tinged with light regardless. He’d spent hours running around the plains before returning to the control room to rest. His rapidly beating heart helped charge up electricity, which now coursed steadily through his body as blood, as well as releasing itself as an aura from his paws. These auras were noticeably larger than normal. He was eagerly preparing for the event later that night. He hadn’t even told his own members about it- it was a surprise!

It was later that morning, while the sun began its journey up into the sky, that Starrynight got the idea to invite their friends- the Typhoon. The two Clans didn’t have much going for their relationship. It had been created on impulse. For the moment, the alliance was a simple verbal agreement- nothing more. It was up to them to change that. With his plan in mind, the Astral Seraph had set out on the coast, trailing the pebbly shore as it slowly turned into sand. He should be close now.

Standing respectfully at the gate, the Ascendant stood straight to call out loudly. ”I’d like to speak to Pincher, as well as anyone else who’s willing to listen, please!”

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: LOOK UP AT THE STARS // acendants leader + event invite - lilyspoise - 04-30-2018

There are many names in history
but none of them are ours.
lilyspoise ♕ the typhoon ♕ budding flower ♕ tags
Lil had begun to make it a habit to patrol the borders frequently. Not because she was strong and able to suspend any major threats, but because there just seemed to be a lot of people waiting there as of late. A couple joiners, a few allied members, and now it seemed Starrynight was paying a visit.

”Greetings,” Lil said, speaking softly. ”I’m Lilyspoise of the Typhoon— I don’t believe we’ve officially met.” Sure, she knew who he was since he was a leader and all, and pretty recognizable at that, but it was still polite to introduce herself. ”I’m no Pincher, but I’m all ears for whatever you’ve got to say. Pinch has been pretty busy, so if you’d like for me to pass the message along instead, I can do that too.” Running a clan wasn’t easy, especially with a rowdy bunch like the Typhoon, and Lil gave Pincher a lot of credit for what he did. In addition, she tried to do whatever she could to make his life a little less stressful; he couldn’t be everywhere at once, especially with people on the border hardly being timed occurrences, so she did her best to serve as a liaison where she could be.

Re: LOOK UP AT THE STARS // acendants leader + event invite - Luciferr - 04-30-2018

Hymn of Ruin
LUCIFER GRIMM — TYPHOON — STRIKER — VERY DIFFICULT
Lucifer didn't say anything as he joined the two - he didn't need to, Lilly had it well in hand from what he'd seen, a brief flash of pride for the smaller typhoonian at her initiative before he focused on the ascendant leader before him - if the descriptions of an antlered starry-pelted feline were true enough.

The great dragon dipped his head to lily and the leader as he stopped to the side and behind the violet eyed feline - silent back up to the one that asked the questions.

#psychosocial.

Re: LOOK UP AT THE STARS // acendants leader + event invite - Starrynight ! - 04-30-2018

// thread is here!

Pincher didn’t show, but that was fine, these two could spread the word. Starrynight simply smiled at them as they greeted him. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you two! I’m Starrynight, leader of the Ascendants. I came to invite you to an event I’m hosting tonight! I’ll be holding a party and activating our telescope, since I figured out what was wrong with it. It’ll be a good opportunity to make friends, I think! The party will be inside of the Observatory! Come if you’d like! I wish I could stay and chat, but I need to get back and work on the preparations. Could you tell Pincher and the others for me? Thank you!” With that, the Astral Seraph turned and bounded away, tossing a swift farewell over his shoulder.

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: LOOK UP AT THE STARS // acendants leader + event invite - Guru - 05-02-2018

MANICURES AND PEDICURES, I'M ALWAYS TIP TOP
Telescope... Telescope... whatever the heck that was, she was curious to find out. Those space freaks were bound to have her waltz over onto their territory eventually, so this was Guru's perfect opportunity to get to business over in that area. "How lovely, sweetie," she cooed upon arrival. "I'm quite sure we'll be able to go, Starrynight." Though, she couldn't end there. "My name is Guru, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a striker of the Typhoon and Pincher's baby-momma, so the word is bound to get to him." The caracal had to make her position outstanding and apparent to all visitors, of course.