Beasts of Beyond
play deldrach akaodon's children?? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: play deldrach akaodon's children?? (/showthread.php?tid=10069)

play deldrach akaodon's children?? - batter - 08-07-2019

okay so deldrach was an older character of mine. she was this pretty impressively sized lioness who carried about a sword. her pelt was of darker tone, and her eyes were mismatched- one gold, one silver. The silver was a mark of being a 'royal' in the pride she came / escaped from. she's recently disappeared aka i lost muse and she's probably sipping drinks on a hidden beach and her son, einion, has come looking for her.

i am open to einion having siblings, however there is a lot of drama surrounding einion in the family, as well as the father of this litter. the father, primus, murdered einion for being trans / white pelted, so deldrach killed primus and escaped by herself. primus didn't truly die, so he disgused himself under the name "decius" and tried to find deldrach to kill her. the current captain of typhoon got involved and it was, a bad time for them all.

now that deldrach chased decius/primus off, and deldrach has disappeared, einion has raised to follow them. it's possible that einion had siblings and decided to join einion on this quest of theirs, though it could be up to you how they feel about einion being slightly undead.

slots:
- einion, ftm trans, played by autumn
- eludan, male, played by dragonkind
- open
- open

rules:
pelt color must be a white, or very light color. one eye must be silver, due to the royal blood. naming theme? no warrior cat names like "duskshade". no names like "paul" or "sue". name must be of some mystical quantity like "primus deldrach einion akaodon" etc. last names will be akaodon. these character may have some kind of training with bladework, as deldrach herself carried a sword. other then that, go nuts!

Re: play deldrach akaodon's children?? - bubblegum - 08-07-2019

tracks this shit

Re: play deldrach akaodon's children?? - deimos - 08-07-2019

tracking on einion

Re: play deldrach akaodon's children?? - dragonkind - 08-07-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; height: auto; font-family: verdana; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px; border-bottom: 5px COLOR solid; padding-bottom: 5px; color: COLOR;"]GENERAL
eludan akaodon
male
the typhoon / crewmate
1.5 yrs old

RELATIONSHIPS
deldrach akaodon x primus
siblings: einion,
homosexual / single

APPEARANCE
lion
light gray pelt
one silver eye, one brown eye
eludan is a young lion, a bit on the small side for most of his species but with enough muscle for him to still manage intimidation. his fur is an even tone of pale gray, a silver sheen in broad daylight. his mane is not yet fully grown, so his head is surrounded by a thin tuft of darker gray hair which matches the hair at the end of his tail. he tries to keep himself groomed and attractive as possible. his eyes are intriguing alone - for he has inherited his mother's heterochromia, and sports one brown eye and one silver eye. he usually has a smirk on his face, a bit of a hint towards the lies he hides beneath the surface.

PERSONALITY
positive / humorous, able to act confident
neutral / flirtatious, good liar/actor, sly, laidback
negative / self-conscious, weak-willed, cowardly, lazy, attention-seeking
eludan is a remorseless liar through and through. he always hides his true emotions, meaning, and intentions behind a mask of confidence, flirtatiousness, and humor. beneath this seemingly likeable surface hides a boy who is very self-conscious and full of hatred and negativity. his methods may be cruel, but truly eludan only seeks for validation from others that he can be useful.

PLOTS
his true self will eventually be revealed to his clanmates
would be a great spy for the typhoon

Re: play deldrach akaodon's children?? - batter - 08-07-2019

eyyy
you're in,
we can either join together or separately?

Re: play deldrach akaodon's children?? - dragonkind - 08-07-2019

We can join together if you want! c:

Re: play deldrach akaodon's children?? - ELUDAN - 08-07-2019

This is his sub, so you can tag it when you make the joining thread c:

Re: play deldrach akaodon's children?? - batter - 08-07-2019

sure thing! itll be about an hour or so, i just went to lunch and i need to pick my brother up in an hour and a half

Re: play deldrach akaodon's children?? - ceilidh - 08-07-2019

[div style="margin: 0 auto; border: 0%;width:65%;text-align:justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11.5px; text-align: justify;"]track bc we stan