Beasts of Beyond
These stories don't mean anything && Goldie - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: These stories don't mean anything && Goldie (/showthread.php?tid=10003)

These stories don't mean anything && Goldie - trojan g. - 08-02-2019

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]Moth hadn't had very many interactions with the leader of the allied clan, but by the short interactions she had with the other, the female knew that she was strong, she was stable. She was something that Moth looked up to and wanted to be one day, and she didn't want to wait to become that. A spur of the moment decision brought Moth to leave Tanglewood for a bit and head out in the direction of the Typhoon, following the leader's scent to the place to make sure that she was going to the proper place and didn't get lost.

Padding along the long strip of railroad track, Moth knew she was going the right way when small waves lapped at her paws, and she appreciated the change in scenery. It was so bright here, and it smelled of salt. She loved it. If it wasn't for those in Tanglewood that she had learned to love and be family, she'd consider moving her and getting away from the swamp, though she was learning to love the swamp in and of itself as well.

When she finally reached the end of the tracks, a large gate stood in the female's way. Staring blankly at the gate for a moment, she would look around, ears pinned to the back of her head before she noticed a rope and padded towards it, tugging on it in an attempt to get someone's attention - hopefully Goldie's.

Re: These stories don't mean anything && Goldie - bubblegum - 08-02-2019

I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
ϟ GOLDENLUXURY "GOLDIE" ROUX ϟ
noun
ϟ the clash between the eye and the raging storms. ϟ the healing warmth of the sun and the raw brutality of the seas. ϟ the self-fulfilling prophecy and the stolen future. ϟ
"I AM GOLDENLUXURY ROUX."
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
[align=center]
The captain was simply so wrapped up in politics these days, it was hard to find her doing much of anything else. The battles would be upon them soon, and she was prepared for each and every one of them. It was hard to do much else besides plan and visit and do some more planning when you expected an attack upon your shoes at any given point in time. This is not to say the captain is so worried about the outcome of it - she knows, for a fact, that they will prevail, but it is still not such a great feeling to see yet another group wiped out by your enemy. Were they trying to build their forces before hitting the Typhoon and Tanglewood? It still did not make sense to her why they would try to battle Elysium first, though. Perhaps they managed to steal members as slaves and supplies, but even then it didn't seem worth the extra trouble. Why not strike down your biggest enemies rather than wasting resources by creating new ones? She'd taken Jervis to be smarter than Stryker, but strategy still seems to be lost on him somewhere. After all, he hadn't even suspected her attack on him in the first place. It was foolish to think the pirate captain would trust a Pittian she'd just met.

She'd needed to take a break from all of this planning and thinking. There was only so much she could do at once. Her mind was already jumbled up from everything else happening - deaths, Elysium, Stryker, her hanging corpse, her dream and discovery sent by the Gods, and whatever the fuck else was waiting for her. The world seemed out to piss off Goldenluxury Roux these days. She was already pissed off, though. This just overwhelmed her, if she let it do so, anyway. She'd yet to really practice her water elementals past when she discovered them just a few days prior, and she figured, maybe it would be a good idea to try them out now. It was certainly still productive to train. However, on her way towards a more secluded part of the island's beaches, she is interrupted by the familiar sounds of the gate's bell, along with the scent of Tanglewood. Her feathered ear tips would perk upward eagerly. There could be a number of reasons someone from Tanglewood decided to visit, and many of those reasons in her mind were good.

When she is greeted with the sight of a little member, only slightly familiar, she would offer a small, curious smile. She doesn't spot a basket anyone, so she wonders what brought the female here. Perhaps to deliver news or something. "Hiya," the captain would greet casually, nodding her head as she moved closer. "How can I help ya?"

Re: These stories don't mean anything && Goldie - trojan g. - 08-02-2019

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]Moth hadn't really thought too far into her plan on coming here, only that she was going to come and ask a question of Goldie - a question that Moth didn't like admitting to be able to ask it in the first place. So when the leader of the Typhoon came over to the gate and Moth stopped her ringing, her ears pinned to the back of her head for a second as she lost her words, clearing her throat for a moment before stammering out things she wished she had thought out beforehand. "My name's Moth," She would begin, brows furrowing as she did so, trying to keep her voice from wavering, "We haven't really officially met, but you came to the border when one of your members died and I talked to you then, and I want to know if you'd help me?"

She thought that she was going to leave it at that, but when her own words echoed in her head, she realized that wouldn't be the best idea, and so, she continued. "You s-sounded very sure of your words when you were there, a-and I want to be more like that. More confident, and uh, not scared as much. If I'm in a group, e-especially one against the P-pitt, I'll need to be more like that. Please." She didn't like begging, but she would if she had to.