Beasts of Beyond
SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=3061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - ASYLI - 08-14-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-size: 8pt"]*gently slut drops*

heyyo! i'm probably going to be joining soon i just have to figure out exactly what the hell i'm doing but ofeijfowf yes

ZUKA BABY HO W A R EYUU

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - body - 08-14-2018

yo hello Welcome

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - ace - 08-14-2018

welCOME to the club!! let us know if u want a link to our discord!

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - puzzles. - 08-14-2018

bill and ted hows it goin ladies dot jay peg

this makes me so PUMPED tho boyz we fuckin GROWIN anyone want plots with my babey boy marko

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - oriole. - 08-15-2018

support the habit c:

bts was the first group i got into and i'm still very much in love with them hnng my biases for bts is v and rm (but all of them are so good smfh)
& haechannnnnn!

who're your biases in nct, if you have any, zuka?? :0
my kid's storage is here

ori might fite the soups though

oo welcome, welcome!

i'm still getting a feel for ori's personality, but i'd love plots??

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - tezuka - 08-15-2018

ASYLI AAAA im Back at it... writing messily... ur character will light the skies n make flowers grow im ready for them!! hello!!!!!

someone: ri
rialto & oriole turning their heads in tandem

i dont have a bias in nct! but in bee tee es i ult my rebellious 9 y.o son jin \o/

ORIOLE'S A CUTIE your storage thread for him is lovely!
rialto's a terribly lazy gremlin that likes avoiding questions and poking at people until they crack but he'll treat someone well if theyre .... a Nice Person... who deserves not to be faced with rialto at full throttle. oriole would probably be someone thats in the middle for him; someone rialto gleefully messes with but also will accept being verbally sniped ™ back by . he'll Allow It,
rialto makes a whole lot of excessively extravagant (super not ergonomic. cannot b used. big miss steaks) phone accessories so if oriole dislikes things human made then thatll b interesting!

puz im holdin ur ankle lets talk abt what their dynamic was like when/before rialto turned marko!!

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - oriole. - 08-15-2018

OMFG, THAT'S PERFECT!!

jin's so slept on (': and his recent solo song was so good too!!

ORIOLE IS NOT CUTE! (.. as he'd say in a very fake cry) thank you! the tags took me long then i wanted it to be
and!! i can imagine them having a totally cute relationship!
ri: tries to mess with ori
ori: i'm SoRrY? DiD yOu SaYsOmEtHiNg?
ri:...
ori:..
ori: is it because i'm short /and/ cute?

ori can tolerate human things but?? the distaste will be shown? like, he'll want ri to get /away/ if he's carrying something human made

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - ASYLI - 08-15-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-size: 8pt"]i think? i'm going to be bringing my horror writer daddy here once i figure out... his fuckin name, i have everything for him but i can't decide on his name and it haunts me. FOIWEJFWF ITO? MAKING FLOWERS GROW AND THE SKIES LIGHT? nah, he's more likely to bring fuckin terrifying monsters alive so that he doesn't have to die because he's lowkey Seflish.

fjoiewfjwe man i always feel old but like,, i watched bts debut and i can't really keep up with them anymore but i love them and i support them and also jin is an angel muffin and i no longer have a bias in bts i just straight up ult them all

oh shit, before i forget !! [member=1337]ace[/member] can i have the link for the discord?

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - puzzles. - 08-15-2018

the only kpop song i care about in any capacity at all is this one and also that one trio of gurls who have that one song. u kno the one. but im glad yall r having fun lol

god all these new characters,,, markos gonna have 2 throw down w at least 1 of em. will he lose? probably. does he care ??? no. that weirdo already has got enough on his plate 2 care about losing a fight (and by that i mean hes too busy climbing things and the Biker Aesthetic)

hm wait z00k what WAS the dynamic pre-turn.... the dynamic pre-"my name is marko"............. cuz marko was just some dummy kid he had even LESS wisdom than he does now,,

ASYLI CHECK THE GUIDES SECOND POST thats where the discs invite link is :0

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - ASYLI - 08-15-2018

[ quick track w/shintaro ]

also like, that songs good but also
i fuckin hate zico so i suffer ogiewjfe

BITCFH I A M MARKO FOIESJFW "CAN I FIGHT IT? NO? IM GONNA DO IT ANYW AY"