Beasts of Beyond
killer queen — dump - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: killer queen — dump (/showthread.php?tid=107)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 07-21-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 45%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;"]
chekov "space boi:
a Sassy bi:
a southern nature nerd:

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 07-21-2018

COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOME
[align=center]TO THE PLACE I BELONG. — [ BIO / GERMAN SHEPHERD / REF ]
Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 620px; height: auto; font-family: impact; font-size: 21pt; color: #d8a858; line-height: 30px; text-shadow: 1px 1px black, 1px -1px black, -1px 1px black, -1px -1px black;"][b]COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOME[/b][/div]
[div style="border-width:0;color:black;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:90%;text-transform: uppercase;text-align:justify;"][align=center]TO THE PLACE I BELONG. — [ [color=black][url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3718.new#new]BIO[/url] / GERMAN SHEPHERD / [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/fecbdbde73372cb8d889d0f3c7178a5e/tumblr_oxovc8N2aw1tzm52so1_500.jpg]REF[/url][/color] ][/align][/div]

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 07-22-2018

TOMMY DEVITO ✧ text — text — tags[/color]
That’s our song. “Oh What a Night.” “Ces soirees-la.” French. Number One in Paris, 2000. Ten weeks. Not bad for a song from thirty years ago. Our stuff’s all over - radio, movies, commercials even. Look, I don’t wanna seem - you know - ubiquitous... but let’s face it - we put Jersey on the map. But I’m getting ahead of myself. You wanna begin at the beginning... - I’m the guy you wanna talk to, because the whole thing started with me, Tommy DeVito. Belleville, New Jersey. "TOOK A WALK AND PASSED YOUR HOUSE, LATE LAST NIGHT. ALL THE SHADES WERE PULLED AND DRAWN, WAY DOWN TIGHT. FROM WITHIN A DIM LIGHT CAST, TWO SILHOUETTES ON THE SHADE, OH WHAT A LOVELY COUPLE THEY MADE."

Of course, certain individuals aren’t crazy about living in a state where you have to drive to a landfill next to a dump next to a turnpike to cheer for a team that’s from New York anyway... So, it’s only natural to want something better. If you’re from my neighborhood, you got three ways out: You could join the army. You could get mobbed up. Or you could become a star. Have your songs played in France. It could happen. It did happen. You ask four guys how it happened, you get four different versions. And this is where all of ‘em start. A thousand years ago. Eisenhower. Rocky Marciano. And a few guys under a streetlamp. Singing somebody else’s latest hit.
© madi

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 07-22-2018

TOMMY DEVITO ✧ text — text — tags[/color]
That’s our song. “Oh What a Night.” “Ces soirees-la.” French. Number One in Paris, 2000. Ten weeks. Not bad for a song from thirty years ago. Our stuff’s all over - radio, movies, commercials even. Look, I don’t wanna seem - you know - ubiquitous... but let’s face it - we put Jersey on the map. But I’m getting ahead of myself. You wanna begin at the beginning... - I’m the guy you wanna talk to, because the whole thing started with me, Tommy DeVito. Belleville, New Jersey. "TOOK A WALK AND PASSED YOUR HOUSE, LATE LAST NIGHT. ALL THE SHADES WERE PULLED AND DRAWN, WAY DOWN TIGHT. FROM WITHIN A DIM LIGHT CAST, TWO SILHOUETTES ON THE SHADE, OH WHAT A LOVELY COUPLE THEY MADE."

Of course, certain individuals aren’t crazy about living in a state where you have to drive to a landfill next to a dump next to a turnpike to cheer for a team that’s from New York anyway... So, it’s only natural to want something better. If you’re from my neighborhood, you got three ways out: You could join the army. You could get mobbed up. Or you could become a star. Have your songs played in France. It could happen. It did happen. You ask four guys how it happened, you get four different versions. And this is where all of ‘em start. A thousand years ago. Eisenhower. Rocky Marciano. And a few guys under a streetlamp. Singing somebody else’s latest hit.
© madi

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 07-23-2018

I WAKE UP FEELIN' LIKE YOU WON'T PLAY RIGHT
[align=center]I USED TO KNOW BUT NOW THAT SHIT DON'T FEEL RIGHT, IT MADE ME PUT
AWAY MY PRIDE — [ BIOGRAPHY / REFERENCE / GROUP / SOMETHIN ELSE ]

I WAKE UP FEELIN' LIKE YOU WON'T PLAY RIGHT
[align=center]I USED TO KNOW BUT NOW THAT SHIT DON'T FEEL RIGHT, IT MADE ME PUT AWAY MY PRIDE

Re: killer queen — dump - crim - 07-23-2018

1. childish gambino!!!!
2. ur main acc icon. i cannot believe

Is there something wrong crim

oKAY character notes

Quote:- a Big Dumb,,, like he's really stupid. definitely brawn > brain
- "__, you're stupid!" "oh really? why?" "..... because you just ARE!"
- cocky? but not so much snotty or stuck-up or full of himself. he just thinks he can do pretty much anything. oh, a tree fell in camp? no worries, lemme just keEP ON BASHING AGAINST IT UNTIL IT MOVES LOOK I CAN MOVE IT DONT WORRY I GOT THIS STEP BACK
- a huge-ass bear. he's a stronk buff boyo (probably just a regular brown bear). has random scars,,, some are from fights but some are from just Stupid Things like falling out of trees
- if he doesnt like something? FIGHT IT (keyword: it. anything. he'll fight a tree branch if it's in his way)
- when he gets really mad or frustrated, he'll go into full Hulk mode
- aLRIGHT but the catch is: he's capable of being a sweetheart. he's not just some big baddie. i'd say he's even a chaotic good or something like that. but once he settles down and you get to know him and he opens up to you? he's a gentle giant.
- he's still Dumb but if he warms up to you then he'll Try His Best!!!! and he'll probably try and convince you to do dumb stuff with him
- think of beast except he cant Read and probably cant sing

- name is thor!!
- around a year old or so
- giant brown bear!! everyone in his family is hUGE, likely due to his ancestors ingesting some radioactive waste or possibly being tested on and passing it down the lineage. he's supposed to be fully matured at around 3 years, but due to the mutation, he's matured quicker and is now the size of an adult bear
- his family always had to move because they were being hunted. they were eventually captured and he was kept in a cage. he was going to go through testing and possibly be sold off for profit (he has an intense fear of confinement)
- faceclaim is alexander ludwig Wink)

- actually no wait lemme make this tADASHI CHARACTER
- kaito (kai) 海 or 翔生
- """young adult"""" 14-16 months ish?
- a mountain lion!! might have a cool design. i'm thinking something like #8 in this adopt?
- ascendants, maybe he looks up to sola as an aunt/some sort of familial figure?
- i want him to have a baby brother figure for sure bc like,, he needs one
- hobbies include mechanics, inventing, robotics, martial arts, and makin' sushi
- a pure bean who can do no wrong? you're right. but he can still kick your ass tho
- i'm thinking that he's been in the ascendants for a while but he's suddENLY gonna get noticed by everyone ig?? however that works. or people can have pre-established relationships with him
- maybe ace or graysexual,,, i cant see him doing anything besides cuddles n kisses
- as for romance? a Good Bi, perhaps. or heteroflexible.
- history: ummmmm shit
he lived in a small clan/community but went off on his own to explore. a big blizzard hit the valley where he lived though and now he can't find his family. he assumes that they had to move to a different place to live.

Re: killer queen — dump - THOR - 07-23-2018

THOR
TEXT
© MADI